Subject: UEFA 2016 ticket portal
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 10:57pm
f**k!!!!

Replies:
Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 10:57pm
Great bunch of lads.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: liam_in_germany
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 10:59pm
whats the story with ít?

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 10:59pm
Sure we will all get sorted by the FAI. I couldn't possibly see what could go wrong here.

Posted By: kenaneym
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 11:58pm
can't wait for this !! if any come up during the night I'm here in Australia to sort lads out Tongue

Posted By: Mr Stupid
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:14am
Ch-ch-ch-ch Changes

-------------
Stupid like a fox

Posted By: ncafc87
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:21am
The nightmares will be back

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:22am
I'm afraid to think of how many hours I spent in front of the laptop refreshing the page over and over in 2011 Stern Smile

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: irish boogie
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:28am
I thought this was the old thread bumped I'd need therapy if I read through my posts again from that nightmare, especially the fact that halfway throught the experience I found out how to refresh automatically but here we go again . Bring it on

-------------
Thank You Torun and Tyskie

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:32am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Sure we will all get sorted by the FAI. I couldn't possibly see what could go wrong here.

Not to worry,I'm sure our dear leader will fight tooth and nail to look after us,shur isn't he best buds with Plats

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:49am
Let the games begin....

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: DavidMan
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:53am
This calls for a good old list

-------------
We March On

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 7:33am

Just got 2 cat 3 for the France v Ireland game in Lille.    Smile

Posted By: greengooner
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:34am
we're not on the Portal yet....Did we qualify??Wink

-------------
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:37am
Ah we all missed it really didn't we??

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:38am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

That and France being unknown and difficult to get to I wouldn't be surprised if there are spares floating about

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: cardwizzard
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:13am
Have 2 spares for France in Paris, don't think I can make it.

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:16am
Let the madness begin. Jesus i hated that portal from euro2012. Let's hope they minimise the crashing. 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: greengooner
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:38am
Would there not be another way of avoiding the Portal???

-------------
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.

Posted By: Gavintheslob
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:49am
Got sorted on the portal last time around, however wasn't working ans spent the days and weeks refreshing the page

I see ybig as being the only way to source any tickets

-------------
Its very frustrating being a Slob

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 11:34am
Just on tickets, the first option through the portal will be the follow my team tickets. Seems half the nations have taken that job on themselves (see England, Wales) and half are allowing UEFA to manage the process (see NI) . Wonder what the FAI will do.
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/finals/ticketing/teams/index.html

Then the timelines for the portal seem a lot shorter than last time. Think for Poland the portal launched sometime in Dec (going through my emails I had all my tickets by 20th Dec). This time it's not launching till March - seems a much shorter timeframe to buy tickets.

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:01pm
Received an email this morning from my league, grassroots dont you know.

Templete attached for passport details, travel arrangements etc.

Im sorted !!!!

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: simon
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 1:47pm
As far as I know every country gets 10% of capacity or at least 6k tickets for every match played on Euro 2016.
The most will depend who and where will you play Can't see a problem to get tickets if you play Albania at any stadium...the worst scenario is to play England or Germany at Toulouse (33k) stadium.

-------------
Slovakian living in Ireland.

Posted By: Declanus
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 2:00pm
If your team has qualified for the tournament, you may be eligible to apply for tickets by clicking on the relevant country flag above. Otherwise, you will be able to use the public ticket portal to buy tickets without following a specific team. The public ticket portal will open on the same day as portals of the participating national associations, 14 December 2015.

Posted By: DangerHere
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 3:08pm
If FAI definitely are gonna be no help then this will be my first experience of the dreaded portal. My understanding is it is about as enjoyable as losing your virginity to a blender!

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 3:38pm
Can anyone tell me, do you have to have your travel and accomodation in France already sorted before you can apply for match tickets either through FAI or the portal?

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

Can anyone tell me, do you have to have your travel and accomodation in France already sorted before you can apply for match tickets either through FAI or the portal?

No.

Also, the FAI will do f**k all for anyone bar the obvious few people. 

Best way of getting tickets is going solo on the portal. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

No.

Sounds about right. Cheers man!!

Posted By: Gashley Grimes
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 4:21pm
Can't wait for it to rear its ugly head.

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 4:21pm

No.

Sounds about right. Cheers man!!

No problem mate, I was in a similiar position to you 4 years ago when I first heard of the portal Smile

Yeah definitely stay away from the FAI and the likes, they will do nothing for you. At least with the Portal you're looking after yourself. 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 5:22pm
Have we missed the boat on Follow my team tickets??

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Have we missed the boat on Follow my team tickets??

None have been sold yet.

Posted By: Fruice
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:17pm
Two questions
Are tickets going to be on general sale to one and all?
Or will you get preference if you have an away/ season ticket history?

Posted By: Trap for Pope
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Mr Stupid Mr Stupid wrote:

Ch-ch-ch-ch Changes

Teacher, why is your computer playing that song every 4 minutes?! Shut up!!! Its Spain Cat 3 goddammit

-------------
Living for Away days

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

Two questions
The follow my team will likely be run by the FAI (so strictly abiding by the points ticketing scheme LOL)

The general sale on the portal will be a free for all.

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Two questions
The follow my team will likely be run by the FAI (so strictly abiding by the points ticketing scheme LOL)

The general sale on the portal will be a free for all.

Can't see any major involvement with the FAI regarding these tickets tbh, aside from them looking after the obvious.

Reckon both portals will be a free for all imo. 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:47pm
Should I sign up now! Or wait for the FAI to comment on it first?

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:49pm
There surely will have to be some consideration for having a season ticket/ away history!!

Posted By: boywonder
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 11:18pm
How many tickets per person can be bought on the portal?

Posted By: Stimpy
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 11:59pm
How can I register to the ticket portal? I can't find the option on the website, only login to portal

Posted By: Los Aros
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 12:04am
Had a look at uefas website, for ireland it says open to irish nationals and can apply for 4 tickets,.

Would have thought it would be fans direct/support clubs etc.

opens december 14

Posted By: bananarepublic
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 9:26am

There surely will have to be some consideration for having a season ticket/ away history!!

Well the FAI Season Ticket page clearly states priority on tournament tickets as a perk of holding a ST. Hope they keep their word on that but I wouldn't put any money on it considering their track record.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 9:51am
There is no way that the FAI won't be given control over the official Irish allocation of tickets for our games.

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 9:59am
they were given control every other Tournament.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:26am
I suppose we will just have to wait and see! They most likely will make a statement in the coming days!!!

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:49am
Haven't read this full thread so not sure has it been mentioned, but a pal of mine (not on here) got a response from the FAI saying that we will need to apply through the UEFA portal and UEFA will be sent a full list of season ticket holders prior to ticket allocation

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:52am

Haven't read this full thread so not sure has it been mentioned, but a pal of mine (not on here) got a response from the FAI saying that we will need to apply through the UEFA portal and UEFA will be sent a full list of season ticket holders prior to ticket allocation

4 years ago, the UEFA portal was also used as the means to apply and distribute the FAI allocation of tickets so this is no surprise. But I can't see every season ticket holder being entitled to tickets if the FAI are going to use the Fans Direct model for tickets. 

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:53am
All you need is your passport details to apply through "my team" on the UEFA site, that's not the free for all portal either.

I honestly don't think having a season ticket will do much tbh. 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:54am

All you need is your passport details to apply through "my team" on the UEFA site, that's not the free for all portal either.

If this isn't the free-for-all part of the portal, then the FAI will determine who gets the tickets.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

4 years ago, the UEFA portal was also used as the means to apply and distribute the FAI allocation of tickets so this is no surprise. But I can't see every season ticket holder being entitled to tickets if the FAI are going to use the Fans Direct model for tickets. 

I can't imagine the boys in UEFA will have too much interest in the list anyway.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:56am

Should I sign up now! Or wait for the FAI to comment on it first?
Fcuk ya.

Just spurted coffee all over my keyboard.

Dont be posting comments like that.

-------------

Posted By: Los Aros
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:59am

If this isn't the free-for-all part of the portal, then the FAI will determine who gets the tickets.

On uefa website it says for England that you must be a member of the travel club and will need an access code. Looks like any one with an iris passport can apply for us.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:00am

I can't imagine the boys in UEFA will have too much interest in the list anyway.

UEFA use a list from the FAI to determine who gets the tickets : That's exactly what happened 4 years ago. 

Posted By: Terry Mancicni
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:01am
As far as I can see atm, on UEFA you cannot register or apply until Dec 12th?

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

On uefa website it says for England that you must be a member of the travel club and will need an access code. Looks like any one with an iris passport can apply for us.

I imagine that will change - Bear in mind we have only qualified 2 days ago and there are a number of weeks before any sales start.

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:02am

UEFA use a list from the FAI to determine who gets the tickets : That's exactly what happened 4 years ago. 

Ah I understand. Sorry I mis-read your post initially. This is hopefully gonna be my first tournament so I didn't know how it worked last time

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:04am
your previous away record will count and also if you have a season Ticket.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:05am

Would you depend on them? I know I wouldn't....

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:07am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

your previous away record will count and also if you have a season Ticket.

Just like it counted for all those away games this campaign LOL

-------------

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

Can see that changing before the tickets become available. You needed a log in code back in 2011 to apply for the official fai allocation so don't see it being different this time around

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 2:47pm
Guessing UEFA will reopen the portal for new accounts doesn't appear to be same as for Euro 2012 anyway

Posted By: tobymcclure
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 2:55pm
would you actually be paying for them in december? just opened a student account today, must apply for the loan later in the week Smile

-------------
Row F, bird with the viking hat- check out the size of her b**bs            

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 3:33pm
Why should you need an Irish passport, though? I'm sure there are plenty of the London based contingent (and others) who don't have an Irish passport, much and all as they might be entitled to one.

I know my mate who lives in London doesn't have an Irish passport at the minute (he is entitled to one), but he's been to every game, home and away, this campaign..... why should he not get a ticket?

-------------

Posted By: irish_stokey
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Why should you need an Irish passport, though? I'm sure there are plenty of the London based contingent (and others) who don't have an Irish passport, much and all as they might be entitled to one.

I know my mate who lives in London doesn't have an Irish passport at the minute (he is entitled to one), but he's been to every game, home and away, this campaign..... why should he not get a ticket?

Same situation to myself

-------------
COYBIG

Posted By: stiffler
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 6:16pm
Can fans who live in the wee 6 apply as long as we have irish passports ?

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Why should you need an Irish passport, though? I'm sure there are plenty of the London based contingent (and others) who don't have an Irish passport,
Assume they had to have something that means you're an Irish fan. Is there anything else that they could have used to give preference to fans of the teams involved? Or just left sales open to all?

Posted By: xRedmanLFCx
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by tobymcclure tobymcclure wrote:

would you actually be paying for them in december? just opened a student account today, must apply for the loan later in the week Smile

LOL Clap

Read my posts in the "Euro 2012 how much did it cost" thread in the France 2016 sub forum. It's based upon a students budget! LOL

PS Dont think you pay until the spring.

Posted By: xRedmanLFCx
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 4:57pm
Looking at the portal atm.

There are two main options. Option 1: Follow your team for as many matches as you want. *There will be on single draw for all matches you have selected*

Option 2: Single matches for your team. *There will be a separate draw for each match*

I wonder which you will have a better chance of getting tickets through? Like how many tickets will be available to the people who go for Option 1 (Every game bundle) compared to Option 2 (Individual games).

It seems with option 1, you will either get everything you want, or nothing at all.

Anyone know?

Posted By: tobymcclure
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 1:12am
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Originally posted by tobymcclure tobymcclure wrote:

LOL Clap

Read my posts in the "Euro 2012 how much did it cost" thread in the France 2016 sub forum. It's based upon a students budget! LOL

PS Dont think you pay until the spring.

Will do thanks! Smile have to plan carefully on a budget, and if theres one finals im going to make its this one! 
thats handy!

there are a load of scottish one that applied for tickets in june......... dunno if they were awarded them. but their forum is worth a look for anyone who wants to buy tickets

-------------
Row F, bird with the viking hat- check out the size of her b**bs            

Posted By: Doyler1993
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 4:11pm
When applying for the tickets do you have to pay straight away or only pay if successful. Also if you apply for 4 and are successful do you have to accept all 4 or can you just accept 2 or 3?

-------------
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:10pm
Pay for what you're successful for. Can resell unwanted on the site but usually at a loss.

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:37pm
My account with the fai is sh*te. Most of my away tickets were sourced through others.

Never looked at the portal for 2012, and I have no intention of wasting my life on it either.

I'll be relying on the good folk from ybig to sort me with tickets. I have sourced many fir others in the past so what goes around comes around.

Or I could just pm GF and ask him to ring the FAI batman line.

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: irishwhite
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:38pm
I'm not a current ST Holder but I was for the previous 2 seasons up to and including the Scotland at home game before I commenced employment outside the pale. Would love to go to a game, is this likely to be be of any help?

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by irishwhite irishwhite wrote:

I'm not a current ST Holder but I was for the previous 2 seasons up to and including the Scotland at home game before I commenced employment outside the pale. Would love to go to a game, is this likely to be be of any help?

Being a season ticket holder does little for you at the moment and being a ex-season ticket holder will be about the same. You'll eithier join the lottery of the portal or hope you know a guy who knows a guy

-------------
We March On

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:44pm
@Bob Hoskins
with all due respect that attitude could very well end up with you getting shafted. trips like this take serious time and effort to plan correctly so I can't see why you'd happily piggyback on somebody else's graft. obviously if people owe you they owe you and best of luck with it but I wouldn't want to be relying on anybody else to come through for me

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 9:04pm
The Fai will be distributing the tickets for UEFA for Ireland fans same as Poland 2012 and all other tournaments before this .The lottery will be for the tickets returned by people whose team didn't make it.

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 9:28pm
I cant remember how I bought the tickets last time.  Dp we apply to the FAI or directly ont he portal and the FAI aren't involved??

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: rolo
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 10:21pm
FAI will contact you with a password to log into the uefa portal and pay for your precious tickets. Which includes a hefty deposit to cover matches we could theoretically be involved in right up to the final itself.

I think that's how it worked last time. 

-------------
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 12:13am
You have a choice of what tickets you order minimum I think is for 3 group games . Fai send you on password for getting onto portal. Same for every nation competing it's the national association that decides who gets the tickets so having a season ticket and being a regular away traveller will count.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 2:38pm
So the long and the short of it is the fai are in control of the tickets! We as season ticket holders/away games will get s password like euro 2012! IS THIS CORRECT????

Posted By: Pubes
Date Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 11:37pm
Applied for tickets for last 16 only as I would only be able to get to weekend games :( 
So does anyone know how that works? Do them tickets appear on the portal now or as I picked team tickets do I get a chance the week Ireland qualify for the last 16 if they do to get a ticket? So have my transport sorted etc and just hope we qualify and then hope I get a ticket?? confusing

Date Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 7:20am
Originally posted by Pubes Pubes wrote:

Applied for tickets for last 16 only as I would only be able to get to weekend games :( 
So does anyone know how that works? Do them tickets appear on the portal now or as I picked team tickets do I get a chance the week Ireland qualify for the last 16 if they do to get a ticket? So have my transport sorted etc and just hope we qualify and then hope I get a ticket?? confusing

Phase 1 is over you either got tickets or didn't for the specific games you applied for.  They are for a game in a venue on a date.  So say you have WF v RE in Toulouse on June 26th then that won't change and you cannot swop if we win group E and are playing in Paris the following night.  You can resell on the portal.  

There has been no opportunity to pick a country yet.  That will come through the FAI.  You could still apply for the later rounds only (everybody that applied seemed to get those in Poland) and if successful pick up at a ticket centre in France.  

Date Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 8:26am
Don't think the FAI will be sending out any passwords from what I understand you need to set up your own account and when you apply for the tickets on the 14th December you enter your FAI Account Number.

UEFA will then cross reference with the FAI.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 10:47am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

You have a choice of what tickets you order minimum I think is for 3 group games . Fai send you on password for getting onto portal. Same for every nation competing it's the national association that decides who gets the tickets so having a season ticket and being a regular away traveller will count.

That is what happened for 2012 and will be the same procedure for next year. It was actually a good system for once. What I thought was good in 2012 was that we paid for tickets upto the final had we got there and money was re-imbursed after we got knocked out.

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: pateen11
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 2:23pm
I FAI season tickets are sold out.

Does this mean if I've no membership or seaosn ticket, I left with the draw all other tickets have been allocated?

Posted By: Doyler1993
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 4:45pm
I dont get my tickets directly off the fai and therefore dont have an account set up with them. If i register with the uefa portal and apply for tickets will i be below everyone else who has accounts with the fai and a record of buying tickets off them?

-------------
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE

Posted By: BradyBaby
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 4:55pm
The great thing about having an office job around the portal of death release , is being able to have a tab open constantly at work and hitting refresh Clap, I'm sure it doesn't affect my work performance too muchTongue

Date Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

I dont get my tickets directly off the fai and therefore dont have an account set up with them. If i register with the uefa portal and apply for tickets will i be below everyone else who has accounts with the fai and a record of buying tickets off them?

You should apply through the person/club/league you get your tickets from normally.

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 11:33am
Had a look through my emails there from Euro 2012...

Dec 2nd) Draw was made
Dec 8th) Croatia tickets sorted through the portal
Dec 14th) Spain tickets sorted through the portal

Could be a busy Christmas!

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 4:10pm
do you pay there and then at the portal or do you wait till a later to pay ?

-------------
We March On

Posted By: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by DavidMan DavidMan wrote:

do you pay there and then at the portal or do you wait till a later to pay ?

There and then

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 4:27pm
The resale portal does not open until March lads.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Just saying like
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 5:25pm

Yeah, its a much more sensible arrangement this time.  I thought it was going to be the same shyte as 2012 until @GSpain put me right a few days ago.  We will know if we got national association {FAI} tickets in February and, if not, them hi ho hi ho hi ho its off to the portal we go in March.

-------------
I don't know what more we can do in terms of being open and transparent - John Delaney

Posted By: irish boogie
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 5:45pm
March leaves it a bit late if waiting to book accomadation & Flights without tickets , I was hoping a couple of crazy weeks in December and if lucky book travel

-------------
Thank You Torun and Tyskie

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 5:59pm
Oh dear god, please let me get tickets from the FAI.

The portal in 2012 was nearly the death of me. I dont want to even think about the amount of hours wasted on it.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:06pm

I'm suspicious of that, seems far too late to start selling tickets. I reckon there'll be tickets on sale before that.

"Resale" suggests previously sold tickets. 

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Oh dear god, please let me get tickets from the FAI.

The portal in 2012 was nearly the death of me. I dont want to even think about the amount of hours wasted on it.

I spent f**king hours on that Portal,day and night it was torture.I finally got the 3 games and a few weeks later got sorted by FAI LOL

Posted By: jake32009
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 9:01pm
How do we apply for tickets off the FAI and when...?

-------------
"John Delaney could run anything"- Denis O'Brien

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I'm suspicious of that, seems far too late to start selling tickets. I reckon there'll be tickets on sale before that.

"Resale" suggests previously sold tickets. 
Theres a timeline of how the process is going to work on the UEFA website.

There'll be no tickets before March.

The resale portal will then be filled with tickets that are returned by other associations that didn't qualify. Just like last time in 2012

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 1:01pm
FAI will be sending an email out next week detailing the process everyone needs to take to apply for tickets.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net