You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UEFA 2016 ticket portal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 10:19am
Card Details
Credit card details are required at this point but please be advised that no money will be taken unless an application is successful in February 2016. This same card will be used if application is successful. Credit cards will only be accepted, no debit cards will be accepted. The credit card number must have an expiry date of no earlier than August 2016 (08/16). UEFA will communicate the amount and date of payment attempt in advance. There will be one payment attempt for successful applicants, no exceptions. If this payment fails your tickets are released immediately and your application is cancelled.
Sponsored Links

delidamo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delidamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 1:46pm
In the same boat myself as living in Canada since 2011 but was a season ticket holder before that time for 5/6 years. You might get lucky as there's no way of knowing how the FAI will allocate tickets. 

Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

What are the chances of someone with no FAI account number getting tickets in this round.  ?

I live in Oz and have only been to a couple of home games in the last 10 years. (The last home game I missed before that was in 1987) But I have been totally out of the loop since emigrating in 2006 for obvious reasons. 

I'll apply today but I fear i'm just pissing against the wind.

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Card Details
Credit card details are required at this point but please be advised that no money will be taken unless an application is successful in February 2016. This same card will be used if application is successful. Credit cards will only be accepted, no debit cards will be accepted. The credit card number must have an expiry date of no earlier than August 2016 (08/16). UEFA will communicate the amount and date of payment attempt in advance. There will be one payment attempt for successful applicants, no exceptions. If this payment fails your tickets are released immediately and your application is cancelled.

Why does it let your application go through then if using a debit card, seems odd. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Card Details

Why does it let your application go through then if using a debit card, seems odd. 

Indeed, I had originally applied with my debit card, changed it to a credit card last night, also I was talking to someone who got tickets in the lottery last summer who paid with a debit card, so it seems there credit card rules are a new thing 😏
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 4:34pm

Card Details

Indeed, I had originally applied with my debit card, changed it to a credit card last night, also I was talking to someone who got tickets in the lottery last summer who paid with a debit card, so it seems there credit card rules are a new thing 😏

Right so this was my post from last night. I can now ad I used a debit card and also my card expired on 07/16 I changed it to 08/16 just to get it through...so by previous FAI ticketing debacles I am a shoe in for the ticketsClap Clap

That Visa debit thing has to be bollix surely.  Why would they let loads of people apply when you could only use Mastercard. 

I filled in my application just there but with no season ticket, and most of my away tickets sourced through others and an email that ends with @ybig.ie I can take it I have f**k all chance of getting tickets. LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 4:40pm
You fool. The payment will be declined because the expiry date doesn't match.

By way of example, the next time you go to buy something online, put in the wrong expiry date and see if it works. I can fairly surely guarantee it won't.
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

By way of example, the next time you go to buy something online, put in the wrong expiry date and see if it works. I can fairly surely guarantee it won't.

He used a debit card so he's screwed anyways
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 7:37pm
Are we now able to apply for the general tickets without it affecting our apps through the specific national portal or will this count as a duplicate
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 9:48am
just had a look at the application post deadline and under "do you want to be seated with friends" it says: "You haven’t entered any Group ID."

Strange, as previously i could see my group ID here. Does anyone else have this?
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 9:54am
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

just had a look at the application post deadline and under "do you want to be seated with friends" it says: "You haven’t entered any Group ID."

Strange, as previously i could see my group ID here. Does anyone else have this?

You are given one if you don't enter one in case you want to pass it on to your friends. 
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 10:02am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

You are given one if you don't enter one in case you want to pass it on to your friends. 

i did pass it ob, however previously when i looked under my application status it showed a group ID. It's not a big deal as everything else is correct but it's just strange as it's no longer there.
farneybhoy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farneybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 10:55am
And so the waiting begins...........
Yoco Santos View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoco Santos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 12:14pm

Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

i did pass it ob, however previously when i looked under my application status it showed a group ID. It's not a big deal as everything else is correct but it's just strange as it's no longer there.

Had the same issue. Asked UEFA about it, they said if you are the first to apply in your group then it will not appear on your application as that application created the ID. Confirmed how many applications were made under my group ID too.
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 12:25pm
Debit card payments will not be processed confirmed via FAI ticket office!!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I've a low chance of getting tickets and the expiry was less than two hours, and I'm not even sure I can make any of the games. So I'm not gonna lose any sleep over this. 

gaelicbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaelicbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 6:59pm
Has anybody logged onto the portal since applications closed?

I am just seeing the tickets I applied for in the previous ballot. Do the current applications not appear or have i royally frigged up and not in the ballot.

I got an email confirming the matches I applied for but not seeing anything on the portal
--------------------------------
For the sake of my working life I hope we beat Scotland!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 10:04pm
You've logged onto the UEFA general public portal, not the Irish fans portal. Have a look there.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 9:24am
How many times do ya reckon you've typed that response in the past month Dave?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
  Share Topic