You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UEFA 2016 ticket portal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 35>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:47pm
Should I sign up now! Or wait for the FAI to comment on it first?
Sponsored Links

Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:49pm
There surely will have to be some consideration for having a season ticket/ away history!!
boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 11:18pm
How many tickets per person can be bought on the portal?
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 11:59pm
How can I register to the ticket portal? I can't find the option on the website, only login to portal
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 12:04am
Had a look at uefas website, for ireland it says open to irish nationals and can apply for 4 tickets,.

Would have thought it would be fans direct/support clubs etc.

opens december 14
bananarepublic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bananarepublic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

There surely will have to be some consideration for having a season ticket/ away history!!

Well the FAI Season Ticket page clearly states priority on tournament tickets as a perk of holding a ST. Hope they keep their word on that but I wouldn't put any money on it considering their track record.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 9:51am
There is no way that the FAI won't be given control over the official Irish allocation of tickets for our games.

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 9:59am
they were given control every other Tournament.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:26am
I suppose we will just have to wait and see! They most likely will make a statement in the coming days!!!
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:49am
Haven't read this full thread so not sure has it been mentioned, but a pal of mine (not on here) got a response from the FAI saying that we will need to apply through the UEFA portal and UEFA will be sent a full list of season ticket holders prior to ticket allocation
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:52am
Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

Haven't read this full thread so not sure has it been mentioned, but a pal of mine (not on here) got a response from the FAI saying that we will need to apply through the UEFA portal and UEFA will be sent a full list of season ticket holders prior to ticket allocation

4 years ago, the UEFA portal was also used as the means to apply and distribute the FAI allocation of tickets so this is no surprise. But I can't see every season ticket holder being entitled to tickets if the FAI are going to use the Fans Direct model for tickets. 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:53am
All you need is your passport details to apply through "my team" on the UEFA site, that's not the free for all portal either.

I honestly don't think having a season ticket will do much tbh. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

All you need is your passport details to apply through "my team" on the UEFA site, that's not the free for all portal either.

If this isn't the free-for-all part of the portal, then the FAI will determine who gets the tickets.
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

4 years ago, the UEFA portal was also used as the means to apply and distribute the FAI allocation of tickets so this is no surprise. But I can't see every season ticket holder being entitled to tickets if the FAI are going to use the Fans Direct model for tickets. 

I can't imagine the boys in UEFA will have too much interest in the list anyway.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

Should I sign up now! Or wait for the FAI to comment on it first?
Fcuk ya.

Just spurted coffee all over my keyboard.

Dont be posting comments like that.

Edited by Gary McKay - 18 Nov 2015 at 10:57am
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 10:59am

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

If this isn't the free-for-all part of the portal, then the FAI will determine who gets the tickets.

On uefa website it says for England that you must be a member of the travel club and will need an access code. Looks like any one with an iris passport can apply for us.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:00am

I can't imagine the boys in UEFA will have too much interest in the list anyway.

UEFA use a list from the FAI to determine who gets the tickets : That's exactly what happened 4 years ago. 
Terry Mancicni View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Mancicni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 11:01am
As far as I can see atm, on UEFA you cannot register or apply until Dec 12th?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 35>
  Share Topic