You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Terrorist attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 162>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:29pm
GIGN appear to be going into the theatre. Hope they riddle the ****s with bullets
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Hope your family are ok DM

My mate and his missus are safe back in their apartment 

Pleased to hear that bud desperate times.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

GIGN appear to be going into the theatre. Hope they riddle the ****s with bullets

Fairly sure I read earlier that people who escaped there said the gunmen were asking the police to kill them.It's what they want.Martyrdom is victory for them
Jonny2Times View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny2Times Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:34pm
This is the embassy number in Paris for people who may have concerns about friends or relatives.

Irish embassy Phone:+33 1 44 17 67 00
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:34pm
This will break 200.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

I'm with Sid Waddell on the disaster jokes.

I find the irony in a band called Eagles of Death Metal having violence visited upon them. It's another reminder to me that the language we use is important.

I'm asking, will there be claims of "This night we are all Shoppers" after the attack on the shopping centre.

I remember the truncated " libertié [Blue] et équalitié [White]" calls back in January but not fraternité [Red]. I don't know why it wasn't expressed  but it doesn't appear to fit gender-equality language so it wasn't used.
With Blue and White I don't know what national flag they were citing it wasn't the tricolour.

The present attack may be about the immediate current affairs but it's indiscriminate and that's murder.

What the f**k is wrong with you? Because of their name you think it's ok for people to be shot dead at their show. Are you brain dead?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:36pm
Bombing at Stade de France confirmed as being a suicide bomber
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:37pm
I heard former Liverpool defender Martin kelly tweeted a picture of the nice restaurant he had found in Paris tonight minutes before it was attacked

Not sure how true
Its very frustrating being a Slob
An Tiobraideach View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An Tiobraideach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Thanks  for all your concern thats why I love this forum so much some great people.

They are fine flights cancelled staying over till tomorrow thank christ the are safe.

Delighted to hear that DM.

Watching it all unfold on Euronews.
Suicide bomb outside the stadium confirmed,witness heard gunman shouting "Allahu Achbar",hostage-takers were heard shouting "this is for Syria" by witnesses.
Evil evil bastards.
His last fond wish had been fulfilled to lie in his native land,and the wild waves roll in peace again on the lonely Banna Strand.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:42pm
L'Equipe saying England France game at Wembley on Tuesday has been called off

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by An Tiobraideach An Tiobraideach wrote:

Thanks  for all your concern thats why I love this forum so much some great people.

They are fine flights cancelled staying over till tomorrow thank christ the are safe.

Delighted to hear that DM.

Watching it all unfold on Euronews.
Suicide bomb outside the stadium confirmed,witness heard gunman shouting "Allahu Achbar",hostage-takers were heard shouting "this is for Syria" by witnesses.
Evil evil bastards.

Thanks a lot  bud my brother was also in the ground of the Bradford fire tragedy so there for the grace of God.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:51pm

L'Equipe saying England France game at Wembley on Tuesday has been called off

I reckon all of the Rugby games will be called off this weekend too. Racing Metro are meant to be at home tomorrow

Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An Tiobraideach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

That's great news. As i said earlier on, mate of mine and his missus are there too so i've been worried sick.

Also the fact that i went to see Eagles of Death Metal on Tuesday in Dublin and there is now a hostage situation there.. If my mate and his missus were at it because i told them to go i'd lose my mind

Don't blame yourself-you were never to know this was gonna happen.Have you heard anything since?
His last fond wish had been fulfilled to lie in his native land,and the wild waves roll in peace again on the lonely Banna Strand.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:55pm
Attackers at the theatre are dead

Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Jonny2Times Jonny2Times wrote:

This is the embassy number in Paris for people who may have concerns about friends or relatives.

Irish embassy Phone:+33 1 44 17 67 00

Sky News posted a number for Irish people too. Was there Irish casualties? Cry
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:56pm
2 terrorists at the gig shot dead. I'm dreading the body count
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 12:05am

That's what they want. They have already accomplished what they set out to do.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An Tiobraideach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 12:09am

Death is too kind a punishment for those kind of bloodthirsty maniacs.
Still glad to hear they were killed though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 162>
  Share Topic