You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Terrorist attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 162>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40271450?

ROCK FOR RAQQA Benefit Concert ???
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 12:26pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 1:46am
Incident near Finnsbury Station in London.
Deliberate attack on the mosque nearby. Confirmed white male. 

The discrimination in the right wing media already is disgusting, Daily Mail trying to highlight the fact Abu Hamza used to go there, so it must be okay Dead

Edited by coyne - 19 Jun 2017 at 1:55am
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:33am
Very sad and strange terror attack.

I see the van has pontyclun van hire written on it. Pontyclun is in the Rhonda valley in Wales. Very odd someone would rent a van and drive it all the way to Finsbury park to do what they did.

Edited by colemanY2K - 19 Jun 2017 at 7:33am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:45am
Good to see the police are rightfully treating this as a terrorist attack and not just as a race hate attack.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:59am
When I saw the attack on the Guardian website I immediately searched for 'Seven Sisters' road on Google, as you do, to see if there was another news related to the story. As with any other 'trending' event, they had some recent tweets related to the incident and I saw Tommy Robinson's name crop up and I went on his Twitter feed where he was 'retweeting' any 'tweet' that mentioned his name, good or bad. Everything, be it people accusing him of being responsible, threatening him with violence or supporting him dutifully, he was milking it. It was so pitifully obvious that he uses every incident to stay relevant and to profit from it. He is one disturbed individual. I find his involvement in the Chelsey Wright case particularly disturbing.

It also seems that there was far-right celebrations after the attack with the term 'hope for Britain' being used.
The restraint shown from the Imam and the worshippers was truly remarkable too.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 12:14pm
John Lennon was right. The world would be a better place without Religion
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

John Lennon was right about a lot of things, that's why the killed him! He made a lot of bad music though!
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Incident near Finnsbury Station in London.
Deliberate attack on the mosque nearby. Confirmed white male. 

The discrimination in the right wing media already is disgusting, Daily Mail trying to highlight the fact Abu Hamza used to go there, so it must be okay Dead

Hamza didn't just used to go there, he was the imam.

But yes I completely agree with your point that Hamzas previous position with the mosque shouldn't even come into the reckoning here but you will always get some clowns in the media raising it when something like this happens.

Anyway the attack didn't actually happen at the mosque it was down the road from it
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 1:11pm
Yeah noticed that on the map. The streets would have been wedged at that time being Ramadan and all.

Whether there were dodgy IMAMs or not acting out of the Mosque this kind of stuff certainly will not help tensions in London given recent events. This is quite simply a racist hate crime. 

The vast majority of people of all colours and creeds thankfully are reasonably sound so the doomsday merchants who think civil war is coming need to take a good look at themselves.

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

John Lennon was right about a lot of things, that's why the killed him! He made a lot of bad music though!

Is he a distant cousin of Stephen Lennon, Luton's finest ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 1:26pm

It was so pitifully obvious that he uses every incident to stay relevant and to profit from it. He is one disturbed individual. I find his involvement in the Chelsey Wright case particularly disturbing.

It also seems that there was far-right celebrations after the attack with the term 'hope for Britain' being used.

Why is it disturbing? The fact he's involved or the fact all 7 men were released without charge although all of their DNA were found on her?
The men aren't even of Arabic race either, they're Romanian, so you can't pinpoint the fact he's only getting himself involved because for his own political agenda.

There's a genuine massive rape problem in Sunderland right now witnessed by myself, I've seen an attempt first hand, and bars in the Town centre are turning a blind eye to it all at the risk of losing business unfortunately hence why he's took the decision to involve himself.

Tommy Robinson's a complete dick we can all agree on that but when I said in the Arter thread he's not completely disagreeable, this is what I was referring to lol so you can sorta understand why I'm reluctantly agreeing with him on this one!

Edited by coyne - 19 Jun 2017 at 1:27pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 2:41pm

It was so pitifully obvious that he uses every incident to stay relevant and to profit from it. He is one disturbed individual. I find his involvement in the Chelsey Wright case particularly disturbing.

Why is it disturbing? The fact he's involved or the fact all 7 men were released without charge although all of their DNA were found on her?
The men aren't even of Arabic race either, they're Romanian, so you can't pinpoint the fact he's only getting himself involved because for his own political agenda.

There's a genuine massive rape problem in Sunderland right now witnessed by myself, I've seen an attempt first hand, and bars in the Town centre are turning a blind eye to it all at the risk of losing business unfortunately hence why he's took the decision to involve himself.

Tommy Robinson's a complete dick we can all agree on that but when I said in the Arter thread he's not completely disagreeable, this is what I was referring to lol so you can sorta understand why I'm reluctantly agreeing with him on this one!
 I don't know the actual ins and outs of the case, it appears very few people do,which is very worrying given the seriousness of it, and I genuinely feel sorry for the girl herself but but he is clearly exploiting it for his own personal gain. I don't know where these lads were supposed to be from but look at any of the propaganda videos by him on youtube or posted by the 'NorthEastEDL' and you will see he is still blaming Syrians as it suits his agenda. The videos I have seen show us him talking about 'white English people defending one of their own' and conspiracy theories about how the police are all 'Muslim sympathisers'. The only time the actual incident is mentioned is when he interviews the girl and she gives her side before breaking down and getting a cuddle from kind uncle Tommy.
I think it is pretty much as low as you can go to exploit a rape victim for your own needs, if you think he would be getting involved  if her attackers were white English lads then you are deluded. He sees the rape problem in Sunderland and thinks 'ooh, I can push a few t-shirts and get a bit of political mileage out of this'. He is subhuman scum.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 2:56pm
His involvement has been generally welcomed because as you say, it's not a well known story Nationally so any type of media coverage is a bonus. And the amount of attacks has been a f**king disgrace, I even have to walk to Town Centre to meet up with my girlfriend at 3am every Saturday now, and 2 weeks ago there was a chancer who still thought he was wise to try.

What definitely has not been welcomed though and I've briefly mentioned him coming upto Sunderland alot in the UK Politics thread, and it's every weekend now pushing his Islamophobe agenda- Just YouTube "Tommy Robinson Sunderland" 
I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve by it, he's got the facts all wrong saying the City is full of Syrians and Iraqi's when 90-95% of them are actually Bangladeshi.

I think he's definitely using the rape case as a platform to spread his message further, but with such little media coverage on the case and the local Bars turning a blind eye, they're accepting anyone who comes forward. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:00pm

His involvement has been generally welcomed because as you say, it's not a well known story Nationally so any type of media coverage is a bonus. And the amount of attacks has been a f**king disgrace, I even have to walk to Town Centre to meet up with my girlfriend at 3am every Saturday now, and 2 weeks ago there was a chancer who still thought he was wise to try.

What definitely has not been welcomed though and I've briefly mentioned him coming upto Sunderland alot in the UK Politics thread, and it's every weekend now pushing his Islamophobe agenda- Just YouTube "Tommy Robinson Sunderland" 
I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve by it, he's got the facts all wrong saying the City is full of Syrians and Iraqi's when 90-95% of them are actually Bangladeshi.

I think he's definitely using the rape case as a platform to spread his message further, but with such little media coverage on the case and the local Bars turning a blind eye, they're accepting anyone who comes forward. 
Which sums him up; a horrible opportunist. I have seen his videos and he is pushingthis poor, vulnerable girl as the poster girl for his campaign of hate and her , her friends and family are happy to go along with it as they will take any support they can get. I would say it is his sickest stunt yet.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:04pm
I had to laugh at this, some fine heckling.

“Mrs May - how can you be so quick

today?

He added: “Mrs May - have you had a faster taxi?” in reference to her perceived slowness to meet the victims of the Grenfell Tower fire last week.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:16pm
TR is going on Good Morning Britain tomorrow to have it out with Piers Morgan.

Hopefully the only time in my life where I cheer for Piers Morgan

Edited by coyne - 19 Jun 2017 at 8:16pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:30pm

TR is going on Good Morning Britain tomorrow to have it out with Piers Morgan.

Hopefully the only time in my life where I cheer for Piers Morgan
I am sure I have to see if I can put my penis in a smoothie around then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 162>
  Share Topic