You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dundalk FC Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 91>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

I see that some of our scum support were at it again up in Dundalk last weekend, the club really need to find a way to weed these coonts out, and they are not kids btw
are you not on a standing ban everytime you pretend to be Rovers?
No you mod cock sucking coont, but sure go crying to your modfriend but dont fck this thread up like you did the rovers thread with your fckin bullsh*t, apologies to the Dundalk fans on this thread for this cock sucker following me around the loi section 
not sure if youve seen RTID in person or not ever, but rest assured there is no chance of him noshing on my meat...I assume its me you're aiming that at by the way. Also, seeing as Ive actually suspended him a few times since gaining the almighty mod powers, i doubt hed call me his modfriemd anyway

Now back on topic from sh*tebtalk, personal abuse, paranoia and snitching to all things Dundalk.

Edited by Sham157 - 01 Mar 2017 at 7:05pm
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

I see that some of our scum support were at it again up in Dundalk last weekend, the club really need to find a way to weed these coonts out, and they are not kids btw
are you not on a standing ban everytime you pretend to be Rovers?
No you mod cock sucking coont, but sure go crying to your modfriend but dont fck this thread up like you did the rovers thread with your fckin bullsh*t, apologies to the Dundalk fans on this thread for this cock sucker following me around the loi section 
not sure if youve seen RTID in person or not ever, but rest assured there is no chance of him noshing on my meat...I assume its me you're aiming that at by the way. Also, seeing as Ive actually suspended him a few times since gaining the almighty mod powers, i doubt hed call me his modfriemd anyway

Now back on topic from sh*tebtalk, personal abuse, paranoia and snitching to all things Dundalk.
Not having a cut at you at all me oul mucker Thumbs Up, just the other squeeler, so back to all things Dundalk now
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 12:22am
Planned my first trip to oriel next Friday. Looking forward to it. 2 quick questions:

1. Am I right in thinking away fans can sit in the main stand? I'll have a kid with me

2. Any recommendations on places to park nearby.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

Planned my first trip to oriel next Friday. Looking forward to it. 2 quick questions:

1. Am I right in thinking away fans can sit in the main stand? I'll have a kid with me

There are approx 20 seats for away fans in the front corner of the main stand on the away end side.  I always prefer to sit there.

Once you are up early there is street parking on the way or just drive past Oriel and you can park on the street.   
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 9:31am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

There are approx 20 seats for away fans in the front corner of the main stand on the away end side.  I always prefer to sit there.

Once you are up early there is street parking on the way or just drive past Oriel and you can park on the street.   

LOLLOL You have obvs never been in Oriel, as their is 100 seats for away fans in the Stand.

2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

LOLLOL You have obvs never been in Oriel, as their is 100 seats for away fans in the Stand.

LOLLOL

I must count them on Friday night.  On reflection it is probably more than 20 but hardly 100. My first visit to Oriel Park was almost 37 years ago and I have missed very few Limerick games there since.  
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 11:24am

LOLLOL

I must count them on Friday night.  On reflection it is probably more than 20 but hardly 100. My first visit to Oriel Park was almost 37 years ago and I have missed very few Limerick games there since.  

It is 100! Its always been 100. 

Many heading up Friday?
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:08pm
Twoinarow..I think you are accusing the wrong man of not going to games....GSpains probably been to more matches than the sum total of the rest of the people on the forumLOL
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 2:10pm
that chap just has to have a go at everyone,

anyways, plenty of parking on the carrick road, or you could use the train station car pary which is a short walk to the ground.

there will be no issue getting seats in the stand 

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 4:53pm

LOLLOL

It is 100! Its always been 100. 

Many heading up Friday?
A Couple of SC buses filled AFAIK and talks of another one I'm guessing 100-150 fans
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 10:07am

Turns out the nephew would rather watch the rugby unbelievably so making the trip alone. Looking forward to a cracker.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 11:12pm
Cracking goal to win the game tonight, looking forward to seeing a replay of it.

Think we did just about enough to win it over the 90 mins, Limerick will probably feel they deserved a draw. They played good football and will do well this year. First half I really enjoyed but the second half lacked a bit of quality.

GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 11:22pm
McEleny is quality
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 2:03pm
We certainly gave as good as we got last night. Had most of the possession in the 2nd half but lacked a killer instinct. Dundalk very lethargic in the 2nd half.

Enjoyed my first visit to Oriel
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 8:10pm
Patrick McEleney, what a player
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 8:54pm
Shame he's going to play for them uns.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 1:16am
His first goal tonight was pure quality, he's a joy to watch when on form

Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 3:40pm
Paying big time for not replacing Rogers, he`s been culpable for both goals plus a howler that Maguire nearly scored from.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 91>
  Share Topic