You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA FOOTBALL 2016/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 163>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Dublin -3 is a brilliant bet 

Whats the odds?
Be very tempted to back this.

evs

Gone with that bet myself.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 7:56pm
Weather forecast not great for Sunday . Won't help traipsing around Dorset St looking for a ticket.
Come on The Dubs
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 10:24pm
Dublin starting XV

Very happy with that.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 11:10pm
Mayo are going to do it i feel

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Dublin -3 is a brilliant bet 

Whats the odds?
Be very tempted to back this.

Very little between the sides over the past few years. Even though Mayo wouldn't fill anyone with 100 percent confidence with their displays this summer, I doubt there will be more than a kick of a ball in this one. One of the teams to win by 1-3 points seems the way to go for betting purposes imo.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Dublin starting XV

Very happy with that.
no Rosmini Gaels players, #gavinout
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 12:23pm
Just throwing this up for a friend. Upper Hogan Section 735 Row S to swap for Hill plus €40 cash difference
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 12:59pm
Dubs by 6 points .
Dubs have had 2 tough games v Donegal and Kerry while Mayo have played f**k all since they went out of Connacht.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 1:24pm
Well after Sunday only ONLY 17,658 finals to be played in Ireland before Christmas . 
Is there an off season in this sport ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Well after Sunday only ONLY 17,658 finals to be played in Ireland before Christmas . 

Embarrassed

Clown

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 1:50pm
Bit of a tangent here, and I'm not sl*gging off Mayo, because all counties have them, but those 2 culture of entitlement bandwagoning senators having the cheek to give out about the GAA for not allocating them tickets to the final are an embarrassment. 

That article there says the GAA are 'reviewing' their ticket policies for TD's/Senators, here's an idea, don't give them any unless they can produce ticket stubs from a few league games. No doubt at all that if you were to ask those 2 why they weren't at the league game V Roscommon, you would get guff about them not having the time as they were busy attending to the needs of their constituents or some such, but yet they have the time tomorrow to go to the final. Funny that. 

To be fair, given the GAA is only in theory apolitical (anyone who is anyone at local GAA level in any county has usually strong FF or FG connections), I can only conclude those 2 politicians must be thoroughly disliked within their own parties that one of their colleagues couldn't sort out a ticket for them on the QT. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Embarrassed

Clown

Is there and off season ???????? 
Every week there seems to be a final in and around Galway so my question stands Geek
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Bit of a tangent here, and I'm not sl*gging off Mayo, because all counties have them, but those 2 culture of entitlement bandwagoning senators having the cheek to give out about the GAA for not allocating them tickets to the final are an embarrassment. 

That article there says the GAA are 'reviewing' their ticket policies for TD's/Senators, here's an idea, don't give them any unless they can produce ticket stubs from a few league games. No doubt at all that if you were to ask those 2 why they weren't at the league game V Roscommon, you would get guff about them not having the time as they were busy attending to the needs of their constituents or some such, but yet they have the time tomorrow to go to the final. Funny that. 

To be fair, given the GAA is only in theory apolitical (anyone who is anyone at local GAA level in any county has usually strong FF or FG connections), I can only conclude those 2 politicians must be thoroughly disliked within their own parties that one of their colleagues couldn't sort out a ticket for them on the QT. 

You'd think it would be enough for them to get into the Oireachtas without actually being elected. Back of the queue, ladies.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 2:20pm

Embarrassed

Clown

Is there and off season ???????? 
Every week there seems to be a final in and around Galway so my question stands Geek

Yes, there is an off season,why do you think there isnt ?

What are the 17,658 finals left to be played before xmas?

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

They probably would spout such sh*te but Senators dont have constituents.
I dont think I had  heard of Catherine Noone before yesterday but anytime I have heard Michelle Mulherin mentioned its always been something embarrassing.She is f**king clueless and at least she wasnt voted back in for a second term but of course Enda got her a handy number in the Senate.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 2:48pm

Dubs by 6 points .
Dubs have had 2 tough games v Donegal and Kerry while Mayo have played f**k all since they went out of Connacht.

Did Mayo not beat Tyrone in the QF? A Tyrone side 3rd favs for the All Ireland at the time and tipped by most to make the final at least.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 3:56pm
Mayo beat them but fell over the line another 5mins and Tyrone would have won IMO.

Not that tomorrow is a foregone conclusion
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Dubs by 6 points .

Did Mayo not beat Tyrone in the QF? A Tyrone side 3rd favs for the All Ireland at the time and tipped by most to make the final at least.

They did.
Tyrone were hyped up beyond belief when they had coasted Div 2 and had no real challenge up to the Mayo game.Tyrone had very little attacking threat and yet Mayo made hard work of it.
A good win for Mayo but Dubs had much tougher challenges in their last 2 games.

Fenton MOTM is a nice bet tomorrow.14s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 163>
  Share Topic