You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA FOOTBALL 2016/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 163>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 1:19pm
1. David Clarke (Ballina Stephenites)
2. Brendan Harrison (Aghamore) 3. Donal Vaughan (Ballinrobe) 4. Keith Higgins (Ballyhaunis)

5. Lee Keegan (Westport) 6. Colm Boyle (Davitts) 7. Patrick Durcan (Castlebar Mitchels)

8. Seamus O'Shea (Breaffy) 9. Tom Parsons (Charlestown)

10. Kevin McLoughlin (Knockmore) 11. Aidan O'Shea (Breaffy) 12. Diarmuid O'Connor (Ballintubber)

13. Jason Doherty (Burrishoole) 14. Andy Moran (Ballaghaderreen) 15. Cillian O'Connor (Ballintubber, captain).
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 1:26pm
I'm going to vomit all over the keyboard here. The nerves.

How the f**k is it only half 1?!
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I'm going to vomit all over the keyboard here. The nerves.

How the f**k is it only half 1?!

How is it only Friday!
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 2:17pm
The nerves have been shot all week,never been as nervous in the build up before.

Enjoying it though.I don't agree it's low key,yes,there are less painted sheep and Mayo for Sam signs but its great.Ive never seen so many flags,obviously its all anyone is talking about and the buzz has been unreal since about wednesday.

I was driving to Newport for work during the week.Cracking evening and i was loving the drive down with all the flags and bunting......when i finished in Newport I just continued on through Mulranney and down as far as Achill just to take it all in!......these are heady days and we wont always have days like this.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 2:28pm
Just wondering how many Mayo jerseys I'll be seeing on my flight home tonight !!!
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 2:44pm
Buzzing for this lads. The elusive 2 in a row is hard to come by hopefully the Dubs get it done

If we lose so be it would be nice to see Mayo do it. I really enjoyed when the Dubs stuck it to the rest of the country shaking the monkey off their back after a 16 year drought. I am sure you Mayo boys would enjoy it too. I can only imagine the liver damage if Mayo got a famous win would be a frighteningly mental celebration haha
bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 3:05pm
Would be unreal to see Mayo do it at the weekend 10/3 is outrageous for a one off game have a feeling whoever wins the midfield battle will go a long way to deciding this a game of fine margins id imagine
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 3:11pm
I don't see how people think 3/1 or 100/30 is a mad price : How many times in the championship this year have Mayo actually impressed ? Maybe the Tyrone game but that's about it for me. 
And that's not to put Mayo down and it's not to say that I don't think they can win on Sunday (I think they can) but if I wasn't a Dub then I'd be needing more than 100/30 before I'd be tempted to part with my money on Mayo. 
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 3:14pm
mayo had us on the ropes last year but lacked the extra bit of quality to kill us off. 

10/3 still a good price. We left it very late to beat a relatively ordinary Kerry side but save 5 horror minutes from Cluxton i thought we were the better side

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 3:44pm
Mayo are 5/1 to win by 1-3 points. If you're going to back Mayo that's a good bet.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 3:54pm
Can't wait to bash this lot again Dubs by 8pts
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

1. David Clarke (Ballina Stephenites)
2. Brendan Harrison (Aghamore) 3. Donal Vaughan (Ballinrobe) 4. Keith Higgins (Ballyhaunis)

5. Lee Keegan (Westport) 6. Colm Boyle (Davitts) 7. Patrick Durcan (Castlebar Mitchels)

8. Seamus O'Shea (Breaffy) 9. Tom Parsons (Charlestown)

10. Kevin McLoughlin (Knockmore) 11. Aidan O'Shea (Breaffy) 12. Diarmuid O'Connor (Ballintubber)

13. Jason Doherty (Burrishoole) 14. Andy Moran (Ballaghaderreen) 15. Cillian O'Connor (Ballintubber, captain).

Pleased with that starting fifteen Mark?
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 4:22pm
Dublin -3 is a brilliant bet 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 5:00pm
Just wondering will there be a Seamus Darby type moment for Mayo Sunday to win in the last minute.

McManamon has fluked a couple of goals to win games for the Dubs so no harm if they were on the receiving end of one.

Who will be Mayo's 'Seamus Darby'?

Edited by reddladd - 16 Sep 2016 at 5:02pm
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Dublin -3 is a brilliant bet 

Whats the odds?
Be very tempted to back this.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

LOL
any spares for a die hard?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 6:35pm
Hard to say Bo because I am not convinced that team will start. My guess is Parsons won't start and Donie will play in midfield, possibly with Keane or Barrett coming in. You wouldn't know what Rochford has planned. There will be a change or two anyways, I'm convinced of that

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 163>
  Share Topic