You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA FOOTBALL 2016/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 163>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 9:26am
Why don't they switch Harte with McHugh to were they line out in a match?

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 9:20am
Football All Stars announced this morning and are as follows

Goalkeeper

1 David Clarke (Mayo) First time winner

Defenders

2 Brendan Harrison (Mayo) First time winner

3 Jonny Cooper (Dublin) First time winner

4 Philly McMahon (Dublin) Second time winner

5 Lee Keegan (Mayo) Fourth time winner

6 Colm Boyle (Mayo) Third time winner

7 Ryan McHugh (Donegal) First time winner

Midfielders

8 Brian Fenton (Dublin) Second time winner

9 Mattie Donnelly (Tyrone) Second time winner

Forwards

10 Peter Harte (Tyrone) First time winner

11 Diarmuid Connolly (Dublin) Second time winner

12 Ciaran Kilkenny (Dublin) Second time winner

13 Dean Rock (Dublin) First time winner

14 Michael Quinlivan (Tipperary) First time winner

15 Paul Geaney (Kerry) First time winner

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 9:14am
Sent you it there Colmoc

Was the interview on November 1st? Can go into the Anton Savage show for whatever date and listen back
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Sorry Rossie, didn't read anyone requesting me to send them the PDF
PM me your email address and i'll send it on to you this morning

Is that interview still on the today fm website?

Yeah its clear in the book that he's blaming everything that he did in his life on the gambling
was on the today app under podcasts yesterday.
I'll pm you my email too if you don't mind
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 8:52am
Sorry Rossie, didn't read anyone requesting me to send them the PDF
PM me your email address and i'll send it on to you this morning

Is that interview still on the today fm website?

Yeah its clear in the book that he's blaming everything that he did in his life on the gambling
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 12:50am
Finished it this evening. Im not sure what to think. I think its deeply aspirational in its final chapters. Essentially a re-occurance of the 2010-2012 years where he seemed to be in fairly decent shape. However, there are other little bits and pieces even beyond 2013-2014 which really don't paint him in the best light.

Lots of luck to the lad, and hopefully his current rehabilitation is ongoing.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 12:03am
PM me your number and I'll whatsapp you the PDF
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Is this available online? I can usually find sympathy for anyone but have to admit that it is hard to defend this lad, think he is in that small band of people who is an arsehole beyond salvation.
don't know if you meant the book or the interview. The interview is on today fm as a podcast.
Won't be buying it either to help him pay off his parents/neighbours/friends
Was talking about the book, just about every radio presenter in Ireland should e sent to gulag 47.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:54pm

Is this available online? I can usually find sympathy for anyone but have to admit that it is hard to defend this lad, think he is in that small band of people who is an arsehole beyond salvation.
don't know if you meant the book or the interview. The interview is on today fm as a podcast.
Won't be buying it either to help him pay off his parents/neighbours/friends
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:18pm

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Baggio mentioned on another thread he had a PDF copy of it but he hasn't shared it yet

I certainly don't want to give him any money.LOL

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:16pm

Baggio mentioned on another thread he had a PDF copy of it but he hasn't shared it yet

I certainly don't want to give him any money.LOL
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:13pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:10pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:04pm

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Anyone listen to the interview anton savage did with Cathal McCarron yesterday morning? There has been mixed reaction to it
I thought savage was brilliant. Asked him plenty of tough questions and didn't just sit back and let him sell his book. Sounded like McCarron wasn't expecting to be quizzed as much. Didn't show any remorse for his actions at all either imo. Was clear to pick up anton savage's opinion on him too

I have been reading it, and I'm still waiting for the moment where he starts painting himself in a good light. His attitude to his behaviour in the McKenna Cup in January would suggests that certain habits still need to be changed.

Yeah I listened to it.
McCarron was like a dear caught in the headlights.He isnt appearing on the Nolan show tonight probably cant handle getting quizzed again tonight.
I didn't realise half the stuff he got up to. Blaming the addiction for everything and savage didn't let him off with it. If he wasn't an intercounty footballer he would be in jail and not writing a book

Yeah he blessed to not have gotten jail.It was a cop out to when Savage asked him was it all excusable because of his addition,he rambled on talking sh*t.
savage more or less said "sure ye must be a bit gay sure how else could ye get it up to ride a fella" without saying it like that

Savage didn't try to hide his contempt for him.I'm gonna read the book see what it's like but the interview yesterday wouldn't fill you with much confidence although O'Connor may have done a good job   writing it.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 8:57pm

Anyone listen to the interview anton savage did with Cathal McCarron yesterday morning? There has been mixed reaction to it
I thought savage was brilliant. Asked him plenty of tough questions and didn't just sit back and let him sell his book. Sounded like McCarron wasn't expecting to be quizzed as much. Didn't show any remorse for his actions at all either imo. Was clear to pick up anton savage's opinion on him too

I have been reading it, and I'm still waiting for the moment where he starts painting himself in a good light. His attitude to his behaviour in the McKenna Cup in January would suggests that certain habits still need to be changed.

Yeah I listened to it.
McCarron was like a dear caught in the headlights.He isnt appearing on the Nolan show tonight probably cant handle getting quizzed again tonight.
I didn't realise half the stuff he got up to. Blaming the addiction for everything and savage didn't let him off with it. If he wasn't an intercounty footballer he would be in jail and not writing a book

Yeah he blessed to not have gotten jail.It was a cop out to when Savage asked him was it all excusable because of his addition,he rambled on talking sh*t.
savage more or less said "sure ye must be a bit gay sure how else could ye get it up to ride a fella" without saying it like that
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 8:46pm

Yeah I listened to it.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 8:37pm
Suprised Byrner hasn't been on to defend him. He knows McCarron don't you know
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 8:31pm

Yeah I listened to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 163>
  Share Topic