You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 334>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 9:09am
Trump says now that doctors are being paid by how many Covid deaths they can produce

What sort of a world are we in now that this evil nihilism from a US president is barely considered worthy of comment

Everything is on the line in this election

This evil must end right here and right now
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 8:07pm
Reps looking to have 100k ballots thrown out in texas. Looks like you're correct Sid. It's starting! 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Reps looking to have 100k ballots thrown out in texas. Looks like you're correct Sid. It's starting! 

Aye I saw that, absolutely disgraceful, Lukashenko type stuff

The Biden campaign had to abandon an event in Texas yesterday after their bus was surrounded and ambushed on the freeway by a convoy of armed Trumpists

Mad stuff

Reuters are giving their journalists flak jackets for Tuesday

It's gonna get nuts

It's gonna come down to Pennsylvania unfortunately and Pennsylvania doesn't count its early and mail ballots until later and the courts will decide it for Trump

Cue mayhem

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 8:48pm
And nobody is remotely surprised

Trump is laughing at the stupidity of his cultists

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1322599013674307586

Researchers at
conclude that 18 rallies ultimately resulted in 30,000+ incremental confirmed cases of #COVID19 and likely led to 700+ deaths (not necessarily among attendees).
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 8:51pm
Trump is certainly not hiding his plan to steal the election in the gerrymandered courts anyway

Trump: “If we win on Tuesday or — thank you very much, Supreme Court — shortly thereafter…” The Supreme Court’s conservative bloc has handed down decision after decision undermining voting rights - including, gutting the Voting Rights Act.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2020 at 9:09pm
CNBC reporting that $14billion is being spent on this election.
More than double what was spent in 2016.

That some serious wedge. 

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 10:09am
this explains how the republicans can manipulate the voting system 

It would damage this forums' reputation
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 10:36am
Link doesn't work

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 11:54am
https://youtu.be/a6--DDMBiQA

Edited by Artie Ziff - 02 Nov 2020 at 11:55am
It would damage this forums' reputation
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:40am
Election Night Baby Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Election Night Baby Clap
The last four years have gone quickly yet have felt like an eternity

Everything is on the line tonight, the ramifications are huge for the world

America must not fail or the world will fail

It's that big

Four more years of this ghoulish nightmare - and if it's four more years it'll likely be a lot longer - will have truly appalling consequences for the world

It must end, right here, right now

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:54am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Election Night Baby Clap

This, and only this.

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 10:17am
if trump gets re-elected god help the world.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 10:25am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Election Night Baby Clap
The last four years have gone quickly yet have felt like an eternity

Everything is on the line tonight, the ramifications are huge for the world

America must not fail or the world will fail

It's that big

Four more years of this ghoulish nightmare - and if it's four more years it'll likely be a lot longer - will have truly appalling consequences for the world

Yeah I agree, I can remember the last election as if it were yesterday.

There will definitely be a few curve balls and surprises thrown up that's for sure.

There is absolutely no question that Biden's path is far easier and clearer to the naked eye, but despite expecting him to win and to win comfortably you just do not know.

But for sure, it's time for change most definitely because as of right now America is on it's knees. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 1:50pm
The good news is that there's no real need to stay up for it.

Florida will be among the first to declare the result and is one of them states where it's literally 50-50 and will most likely define how the night will go.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Florida will be among the first to declare the result and is one of them states where it's literally 50-50 and will most likely define how the night will go.

There are far more swing states that are just as important as Florida in deciding who wins, so I wouldn't agree with you there.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 2:02pm

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

There are far more swing states that are just as important as Florida in deciding who wins, so I wouldn't agree with you there.

You're right there's other 50-50 states like North Carolina, Georgia etc but generally the first one usually sets the tone.

I think if Biden wins Florida I can goto bed knowing he's won, if not then I could be tempted into waking up in the early hours to see what's developed 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 2:09pm
I expect you won't know what way Florida has gone before 3am anyway, probably North Carolina too

County level analysis can give clues however as to what is happening

If the polls are accurate, and if the election has a semblance of legitimacy and fairness, things should start to become obvious quite quickly

However I don't believe this will happen because I still believe the fix is in - by hook or by crook - the fix cannot be ignored

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 334>
  Share Topic