You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 334>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

It's just like the random shootings. It's not news anymore.
I would think the takeover of the US by fascism is very newsworthy

These right-wing death squads are openly backed by both the police, who are a right-wing death squad themselves, and by the Trump regime

The death of democracy in the most influential country in the world is most newsworthy, not that it was ever much of a democracy, but open fascism is now firmly in the ascendant

It has big implications for everywhere in the world, including Ireland, because we are not immune to it

I like freedom and I like living in a peaceful society

Right-wing politics internationally has clearly decided that all this must end

Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 9:05am
Milwaukee Bucks should get back playing basketball as they are employed to do and not let themselves be associated with this carry on. Do it outside of sport within your own personal time/life if you are so passionate about it. gobsh*tes! 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

Milwaukee Bucks should get back playing basketball as they are employed to do and not let themselves be associated with this carry on. Do it outside of sport within your own personal time/life if you are so passionate about it. gobsh*tes! 
The forum's very own Maggie Thatcher speaks
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 10:54am

So a bunch of black twenty somethings should ignore the killings of black twenty somethings as it's got nothing to do with them.

Fair play to them for making a stand
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 11:01am

By representing Milwaukee they are associated with this 'carry-on'. I'm not sure the murder of black people and the murder of those protesting their murder is a 'carry on either. 

Internet contrarianism shouldn't necessarily mean stupidity or ****ishness. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 12:27pm

You're a f**king idiot.
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 7:25am
And it begins. Trump accepts the Republican nomination and begins destroying Joe Biden second by second, scaring people of voting for a man who needs to be in a nursing home.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 7:34am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You're a f**king idiot.

Ffs is his brain in his cock? 

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Olaf Olaf wrote:

And it begins. Trump accepts the Republican nomination and begins destroying Joe Biden second by second, scaring people of voting for a man who needs to be in a nursing home.
Biden doesn't have a chance, could you have two of the worst candidates running for President? I thought Clinton was bad but Sleepy Joe!! 4 more years of Donald im afraid.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 9:11am
There’s always Kanye, right?
The dark side.. And the light
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 10:30am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Biden doesn't have a chance, could you have two of the worst candidates running for President? I thought Clinton was bad but Sleepy Joe!! 4 more years of Donald im afraid.

Joe will be 78 in Nov .... Donald was the oldest elected president at 70!

I believe Donald is still at evens or better. It’s a good bet.

Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 11:10am

Yeah, it’s a Trump victory. He’s going to fast forward the vaccine and then he’ll be a hero, and before this happened he’d a good economic record to stand on. His speech isn’t from a screen either, he fired from the hip, there’s something refreshing about that in this day in age. Particularly when you compare it to Joe who should have just read it from the sheet it would have been easier for him to see it.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 11:18am

Yeah, it’s a Trump victory. He’s going to fast forward the vaccine and then he’ll be a hero, and before this happened he’d a good economic record to stand on. His speech isn’t from a screen either, he fired from the hip, there’s something refreshing about that in this day in age. Particularly when you compare it to Joe who should have just read it from the sheet it would have been easier for him to see it.

Yeah this is the voice that should be listened to when it comes to Covid 19.  Christ!LOL

'Fast forward a vaccine'.  Do you know that's just plain dumb?  

'Fired from the hip'  He is a total idiot shouting his mouth off and is wrong constantly.  Whatever happened to him recommending disinfectant in the body somehow?

The man is a dangerous idiot.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 11:27am
We now know what a weirdo who has created an online "pilot" persona for himself does when he's laid off, he stays up all night masturbating to a Trump speech LOL
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 11:34am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

We now know what a weirdo who has created an online "pilot" persona for himself does when he's laid off, he stays up all night masturbating to a Trump speech LOL

I hate to break it to you, I definitely haven’t been laid off from my job. Please don’t suggest otherwise. Also, surely this would warrant a suspension on a forum personally attacking a private poster. I also struggle to comprehend how my views on anything warrants a personal attack. Quite pathetic. 

Edited by Olaf - 28 Aug 2020 at 11:34am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 11:38am

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I hate to break it to you, I definitely haven’t been laid off from my job. Please don’t suggest otherwise. Also, surely this would warrant a suspension on a forum personally attacking a private poster. 
How could you be a private poster, your posts are public

Shameful attempt at "cancel culture" by you - why do you hate free speech?

Your authoritarian tendencies are coming out

I wouldn't want to get on a plane flown by you, that's for sure

I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to - I don't fit into a Fisher Price toy

Edited by sid waddell - 28 Aug 2020 at 11:38am
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 12:03pm
Knock it off there lads
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 3:24pm
Um... Thats Not Jesus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 334>
  Share Topic