You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 334>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 11:24pm
Just listened to the former democratic candidate on newsnight talkikg about joe b. Obviously she's not trying to sell things to the us voters but she was terrible. Couldn't sell the message as to why you would vote for biden. Generic statements. 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Just listened to the former democratic candidate on newsnight talkikg about joe b. Obviously she's not trying to sell things to the us voters but she was terrible. Couldn't sell the message as to why you would vote for biden. Generic statements. 
I sometimes wonder if somebody from the Zentrum party had stood in an election against Hitler in 1938 would there have been many people outside Germany trying to make out there was no reason to vote for them
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I sometimes wonder if somebody from the Zentrum party had stood in an election against Hitler in 1938 would there have been many people outside Germany trying to make out there was no reason to vote for them
Sorry that should say trying to uk voters. I thought she was very bad sid and they edited a chunk of it out so don't know what some of the response was about. Did you watch it? 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 11:45pm

Sorry that should say trying to uk voters. I thought she was very bad sid and they edited a chunk of it out so don't know what some of the response was about. Did you watch it? 
No, I've forgotten about Newsnight since Covid, it moved to 10:45 and this disturbed my routine

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 11:51pm
Biden seems to have a lot of heavyweights behind him anyway so hopefully that pushes him over the line. Hopefully he gives Bernie some position in his cabinet but probably a better chance of a covid cure.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2020 at 1:18am

Mainstream right-winger Laura Loomer running for the House for the Republicans in Florida 

Loomer is, to put it mildly, the scum of the earth

f**k Laura Loomer : iamatotalpieceofsh*t

Fkin hell!! ShockedAngry

And I thought Katie Hopkins was bad before she had her Twitter account shut down, but this is something else. Ermm

Edited by ConorMac77 - 20 Aug 2020 at 1:19am
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2020 at 2:48pm
I never put much store in these things because the criminals always end up benefitting from a rigged game but this is interesting all the same

Money laundering is the heart of the Trump crime family and much or most of it is Russian money

Steve Bannon has been "charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering."
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

And I thought Katie Hopkins was bad before she had her Twitter account shut down, but this is something else. Ermm

Yes it is. You don't have to be au fait with twitter to notice that this tweet is dated July 2017. The language used is indefensible, but Breaking News it is not. 

It's my firm belief that holding the election in the shadow of 200k deaths is recklessly irresponsible, but Biden has formally accepted his nomination. God knows how he got this far as apparantly, the ABT candidate is a write off for women, millennials, and minorities. And that's before T rips him to shreds, as he will all the way from next week to November. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 12:38pm
you’ve got some hard on for the big orange dictator
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 12:55pm
As well as a cultish reverence for his serial mendacity. As all the polls have consistently confirmed, all of the demographics mentioned are predominantly blue , not red. The Democrats' Conference went well with even the likes of Fox News acknowledging Biden's rising star. The clock is ticking for Desperate Don, Bannon might well grass him up like Michael Cohen and others have and his tax returns are going to have to be released with a lot of further criminality being exposed as a consequence. The only thing the batsh*t crazy old f**k will be ripping to shreds between now and November is his own country, as per usual.
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 6:57pm
The Democrats Convention will be mostly forgotten by next week. That's the advantage of going second, and the wall to wall unopposed Republican news cycle. By the end of it, the Republicans will enjoy the associated bounce in the polls, and only the die hards on the other side can remember the minutes of the earlier convention.

The millennials wanted Sanders to oppose Trump, as they did 4 years ago.  The minorities are not interested in him either. They wouldn't come out to vote for Clinton, and I can't see them coming out to vote for Biden either. 

He is 78 years old. Visually, he doesn't look like he has the will or the energy to fight Trump attacking him, round the clock, for the next 10 weeks. Like Clinton, he doesn't appear to have any revolutionary left wing manifesto to offer the voters, apart from being not Trump. That wasn't enough to win 4 years ago, and it's not enough to win it now. 
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

People seem to get far too caught up in their own opinion to look at the facts. Biden doesn’t have the fight in him for Donald Trump, he’s two months of hell in front of him. Bidens record is chequered, due to decades in office. The report on Fox’s’ opinion came from the Guardian, I mean that’s hardly a reliable source. Gutter paper, in with The Sun. Arresting Bannon works perfectly for Trump, prove the election will be rigged, all very clever from Trump. The show gets going in September onwards. Here’s what the Democrats don’t want to accept, if Donald wins a second term. They’re f**ked. And it’ll put millions off voting in the future. 
Similar to Labour In the U.K. years playing catch up can never quite get there. Michelle Obama is the only potential candidate who could of defeated Trump, maybe Coumo. Which makes me firmly believe they know deep down they may lose this one, so roll out the frail old man for one last hurrah before Michelle Obama goes in 5 years.

Edited by Olaf - 21 Aug 2020 at 11:52pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Olaf Olaf wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

People seem to get far too caught up in their own opinion to look at the facts. Biden doesn’t have the fight in him for Donald Trump, he’s two months of hell in front of him. Bidens record is chequered, due to decades in office. The report on Fox’s’ opinion came from the Guardian, I mean that’s hardly a reliable source. Gutter paper, in with The Sun. Arresting Bannon works perfectly for Trump, prove the election will be rigged, all very clever from Trump. The show gets going in September onwards. Here’s what the Democrats don’t want to accept, if Donald wins a second term. They’re f**ked. And it’ll put millions off voting in the future. 
Similar to Labour In the U.K. years playing catch up can never quite get there. Michelle Obama is the only potential candidate who could of defeated Trump, maybe Coumo. Which makes me firmly believe they know deep down they may lose this one, so roll out the frail old man for one last hurrah before Michelle Obama goes in 5 years.
LOL
Are the Fox's's's's's related to the Flanders's's's? I do love people's's's struggle's''s with the apostrophe.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 7:05am
Kimberly Guilfoyle's speech at the RNC. Fookin hell LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 7:57am
Screaming into a void. A metaphor for the state of the country.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 1:10pm
Death cult

If this was satire it would be laughed out for supposedly being too exaggerated

One speaker later invoked Clinton without naming her, comparing a country under her leadership to the plot of “It’s a Wonderful Life” and claiming Americans would be "sold out to a ... crooked Mrs. Potter with no hope of escape except death itself."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 10:24pm
It's all kicking off again

17 year old white terrorist went postal last night and murdered two protestors and shot another one with an AR-15, the white cops did nothing, they let him walk freely past their vehicles with his gun around his neck after the shooting

Protests were over the outrageous police shooting in the back of a black man in Milwaukee, Jacob Blake, he's now paralysed

Cops were handing out water bottles to the white terrorist "militias" who came into Kenosha, Wisconsin from out of state, saying "we appreciate you guys, we really do" through a megaphone

NBA teams have gone on strike, led by the Milwaukee Bucks

American cops truly do contain the scum of the earth

White America has a terrible fascism problem

Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 10:41pm
It's just like the random shootings. It's not news anymore.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 334>
  Share Topic