You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 195196197198199 334>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 11:55pm
Trump is 4/6 to be impeached before 2021

You could add him not being impeached to all the overpriced odds on Liverpool and clean up from the bookies planning 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

Impeachment requires a two thirds majority to remove a President. Hence why Clinton survived when it was his turn.

And not much more chance of it happening next year either, barring the improbability of the lefties having enough numbers in both houses to get the two thirds majority they need.

In more important news, McCain has stopped receiving treatment. That should soon knock the bimbo eruptions scandal off air. 

Trump supporters don't care about the bimbo eruptions, just as they didn't care about it when they went to elect him. 

Yeah theres just the small matter of Manafort again on trial next month, his laywer striking a plea deal, his CFO getting immunity and another of his buddies getting immunity, his 1st NSA striking a plea deal along with a number of others from his campaign campaign. He's acting very guilty for a man who's supposedly done nothing wrong. You keep telling yourself that though 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 25 Aug 2018 at 12:00am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

You could add him not being impeached to all the overpriced odds on Liverpool and clean up from the bookies planning 

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Ah those bookies again. I presume they're the same bookies that were paying out early on Clinton winning the election. Not to mention the media, who hoodwinked their viewers/listeners/readers into believing she had 220 Blue Wall votes secured and the election was therefore over, before a ballot was cast. 

Given they were all wrong, I would think carefully before taking their advice tbh. 

Anyone who thinks he is facing imminent impeachment, doesn't understand the tedious process involved, and is believing fake news. That's a lot of people evidently.
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 9:57am
John McCain has passed away. RIP. A man of principle who was involved in one of the last dignified Presidential Races in 2008. Had he won in 2000 things could have been much different.

Edited by Het-field - 26 Aug 2018 at 10:10am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 10:27am
The man was a massive ****, still dining out on Vietnam until his death. Charlie should have strung him up.
flipper View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

John McCain has passed away. RIP. A man of principle who was involved in one of the last dignified Presidential Races in 2008. Had he won in 2000 things could have been much different.

Do you know anything about him?

I’m reading through comments here on The Guardian, Channel 4, Uk Independent and even that shambolic “Now This”. Comments are almost exclusively full of praise for this evil ****. When did the left become pro war? 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 10:39am
Originally posted by flipper flipper wrote:

Do you know anything about him?

I’m reading through comments here on The Guardian, Channel 4, Uk Independent and even that shambolic “Now This”. Comments are almost exclusively full of praise for this evil ****. When did the left become pro war? 

Yes, I do know “anything” about him. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 10:40am
Everyone becomes a top-bloke once they are dead.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 11:09am
https://twitter.com/BarstoolNewsN/status/1033529335087616002/video/1

A fine tribute

Edited by eboue16 - 26 Aug 2018 at 11:09am
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 1:14pm
Donal must have googled himself there recently because he now believes Google is rigging their search engines to make him look bad. What a f**king man child

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 3:50pm
I’d say he’s the kind of fella that Googles himself daily
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 3:56pm
He might not be too far wrong on this one, bizarrely enough! Google are the biggest corporate donor in the U.S.A and they seem to have chucked their lot in against him. It is quite ironic really!
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

He might not be too far wrong on this one, bizarrely enough! Google are the biggest corporate donor in the U.S.A and they seem to have chucked their lot in against him. It is quite ironic really!

You don't think he's just talking nonsense to draw the attention away from him having to say anything about McCain?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

You don't think he's just talking nonsense to draw the attention away from him having to say anything about McCain?
Of course he is, that is the timing element. There is also the fact that a lot of people around the world like to read about his idiocy and those stories will rise to the top. I'm just saying, given Google's position, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 11:02am

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Of course he is, that is the timing element. There is also the fact that a lot of people around the world like to read about his idiocy and those stories will rise to the top. I'm just saying, given Google's position, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

Well when you have thousands of people on the likes of reddit promoting clicks of Trump when you search the word idiot it certainly helps. You never know what Google might be up to though so there is that element to it also. I just find it funny that he'd concern himself with Google searches rather than doing actual work for the people he represents. So he sits up watching late night TV tweeting and then is on the net googling himself first thing in the morning.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 9:01pm
TRUMP to   visit   the    E  IR  E  in     NoVEMBER
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 9:48pm
He can f**k off. Him and the horse he rode in on.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 195196197198199 334>
  Share Topic