You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 334>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

TongueTongueTongue

Bannon has [URL=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-bannon-says-firing-of-james-comey-was-biggest-mistake-in-modern-political-history/]criticised Trump’s decision to fire Comey[/URL]. In Wolff’s book, obtained by the Guardian ahead of publication from a bookseller in New England, he suggests White House hopes for a quick end to the Mueller investigation are gravely misplaced.

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor [URL=https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/us/politics/andrew-weissmann-mueller.html][COLOR=#005689]Andrew] Weissmann[/COLOR][/URL] first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f**king Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors [URL=https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/22/business/kushner-deutsche-bank-subpoena.html]had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank,[/URL] the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner sh*t. The Kushner sh*t is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Scorning apparent White House insouciance, Bannon reaches for a hurricane metaphor: “They’re sitting on a beach trying to stop a Category Five.”

Liked this bit

Bannon, speaking to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Problem is Coleman, he has made it a year. It's unbelievable, but that's what's happened. Seeing out his first term, unless something staggeringly compromising happens (and depending on the investigation that may happen), the World is likely stuck with him until 2020.

Investigations are slow by nature. At some point this year Trump's presidency will start coming to an end. The evidence mounting against him and his cronies is staggering and many will go to prison as a result. The FBI appear to have latched onto money laundering (see Bannon's comments in my previous post and what Fusion GPS said yesterday in the NYT) as one of the crimes but from what I've read it is only the tip of the iceberg.

"We told Congress that from Manhattan to Sunny Isles Beach, Fla., and from Toronto to Panama, we found widespread evidence that Mr. Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress".

Edited by colemanY2K - 03 Jan 2018 at 2:25pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:01pm
Ho Ho

@PeterAlexander
NEW: Here's the Bannon quote regarding the July 2016 Trump Tower meeting: "The chance that Don Jr. did not walk these Jumos up to his father’s office of the 26th floor is zero,” per "Fire & Fury." (pg. 255)
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Ho Ho

@PeterAlexander
NEW: Here's the Bannon quote regarding the July 2016 Trump Tower meeting: "The chance that Don Jr. did not walk these Jumos up to his father’s office of the 26th floor is zero,” per "Fire & Fury." (pg. 255)

The meeting took place on the 25th floor. As if The Donald didn't know about it
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 6:28pm
Woooooooo

@ZekeJMiller
NEW: @realDonaldTrump responds to Bannon comments in statement: "When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.” !!!

Edited by Denis Irwin - 03 Jan 2018 at 6:28pm

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 6:31pm

Mental stuff
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 6:38pm

Mental stuff

There are no words 😂😂😂
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 6:43pm
A reply to one of the many tweets about this was

With the caption 'when Bannon walks into Mueller's office '

Edited by Denis Irwin - 03 Jan 2018 at 6:48pm

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 7:16pm
Bannon's a scumbag but are you more likely to believe a rational, self-made man over a pathological liar and man-child?

Trump saying how Bannon is only in it for himself unlike Trump of course
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 7:17pm
Bannon every day of the week even if he's a scumbag

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Bannon every day of the week even if he's a scumbag

It didn't need to be answered

If Trump was anyway competent amd mature he'd listen to his advisors (like Bannon was) and could ram home their right-wing policies. They have control of the House and Senate and this clown is spending all his time golfing and tweeting
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 10:02pm

Mental stuff

I shouldn't be questiioning if this is real or not, but seriously, 13 year olds be embarrassed with that 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Bannon's a scumbag but are you more likely to believe a rational, self-made man over a pathological liar and man-child?

I don't believe Bannon is in any way rational, but unlike Trump, he does have a brain, he is able to read, he does know what he is doing, and he is extremely angry. 

And he's a very dangerous choice of enemy for Trump, because he can answer back. 

It's nice to see the far right at each other's throats.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I don't believe Bannon is in any way rational, but unlike Trump, he does have a brain, he is able to read, he does know what he is doing, and he is extremely angry. 

And he's a very dangerous choice of enemy for Trump, because he can answer back. 

Of course he's rational Sid.

You stated that Bannon knows what he's doing so how is that him not acting/being rational?

He has his agenda and he'll pursue it but I don't think Trump has any far right agenda/ideology apart from the self praising one that revolves around him 24/7.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 11:44pm

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Of course he's rational Sid.

You stated that Bannon knows what he's doing so how is that him not acting/being rational?

He has his agenda and he'll pursue it but I don't think Trump has any far right agenda/ideology apart from the self praising one that revolves around him 24/7.
Yes that was a bit of a faux pas which I noted after I'd posted, hoping nobody would notice.

But he's not rational in the way normal people are rational.

Anger and hatred is a huge part of his make up as a person and of his politics.

Trump Junior's Twitter is a car crash tonight. He's really going after Bannon.

I hope Bannon and the Trumps tear each other to shreds. 

Edited by sid waddell - 03 Jan 2018 at 11:45pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 8:08am

Edited by Denis Irwin - 04 Jan 2018 at 8:10am

GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 10:27am
“Donald likes to eat cheeseburgers in bed, watching 3 TV’s”
He sounds like Elvis.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 10:31am
If the shirt is on the floor it's becuase I want it there

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 334>
  Share Topic