You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 334>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

After 9 months - the sooner that fool is fooked out of the office, the better. And when he does we can all enjoy the truth behind the scenes stories, that will be top top top ratings the best in fact

9 months gone. Just 39 more months to go, at least, so you'll be waiting a good bit longer, for him to leave office.

Flynn wasn't a senior member of anything. He was barely in the administration a wet week, apparantly not doing much apart from giving his advice to Trump what to do about a weak dollar. It might get someone like Seth Abramson excited at the 0% possibility of impeachment, but none of this conjob, affects Trump's base of course. They're more interested in tax reform, which they've now got, as the stock market continues to soar.

But at least it parks the big tweet debate for the moment. The British response to the tweet, and to actual Islamic extremism in their country with multiple casualties is odd though. Apparently the latter is accepted as part and parcel of London life, while the former is seen as completely taboo. As if islamic militants pay any attention to what Donald Trumps tweet machine.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 03 Dec 2017 at 7:34pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 8:05pm

After 9 months - the sooner that fool is fooked out of the office, the better. And when he does we can all enjoy the truth behind the scenes stories, that will be top top top ratings the best in fact

9 months gone. Just 39 more months to go, at least, so you'll be waiting a good bit longer, for him to leave office.

Flynn wasn't a senior member of anything. He was barely in the administration a wet week, apparantly not doing much apart from giving his advice to Trump what to do about a weak dollar. It might get someone like Seth Abramson excited at the 0% possibility of impeachment, but none of this conjob, affects Trump's base of course. They're more interested in tax reform, which they've now got, as the stock market continues to soar.

But at least it parks the big tweet debate for the moment. The London response to the video tweet, and to actual Islamic extremism in their country with multiple casualties is odd though. Apparently the latter is accepted as part and parcel of London life, while the former is seen as completely taboo. As if islamic militants pay any attention to Donald Trumps tweet machine.

Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 2:11pm
http://https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/06/donald-trump-jerusalem-statement-capital-israel-middle-east

Just when you thought the Troll-In-Chief couldn't get worse ffs Dead

"International vandalism" is the perfect description of his foreign policy LOL

Very convenient Trump bringing this hot potato up right after Mueller has subpoena'd  his Deutsche Bank accounts for the Russia Investigation. 

Edited by irishmufc - 06 Dec 2017 at 2:19pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 3:58pm
He doesn't give a f**k about anything apart from himself and his ego, and there'll be more and more examples of this extreme deflection tactics, until he is f**ked out office. 

He would defiintely use nuclear weapons on North Korea if allowed to, and if it looks likely he was gonna get impeached... I just hope that new rules on their use come into play soon. A previous general that was the person in charge of sending a nuclear strike if given the order from the president, said recently that if he was ordered to use them, even though he thought the decision was crazy, said he would have followed the orders. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:22pm
wouldn't surprise me if he were doing this because he's pissed off that brexit talks are dominating world news. insecure, small-handed prick
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

wouldn't surprise me if he were doing this because he's pissed off that brexit talks are dominating world news. insecure, small-handed prick

I think the fact he's got a federal investigator like a dog at a bone who has just subpoena'd his bank account details would be more of a reason for this deflection tactic. 

I'd love to know what his head-chopping friends in Saudi Arabia think of this move LOL
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:33pm
I hear he is naming Cork capital of Ireland next ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I think the fact he's got a federal investigator like a dog at a bone who has just subpoena'd his bank account details would be more of a reason for this deflection tactic. 
Yeah, but Fox News and Trump's lawyer say it's all bullsh*t. 

Even though the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and ABC News and German media have all reported it.

Who to believe, who to believe.

I give it a month before Trump fires Mueller.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:41pm

I'd love to know what his head-chopping friends in Saudi Arabia think of this move LOL

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Even though the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and ABC News and German media have all reported it.

Would be hilarious if he fired Mueller LOL

If he did that, even the Republicans would have to facilitate an immediate impeachment for blatant obstruction of justice. Firing Comey is one thing, but to do ti again and not expect a reaction would be pushing it. 

Mueller apparently is well respected by both Republicans and Democrats.  
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:55pm

If he did that, even the Republicans would have to facilitate an immediate impeachment for blatant obstruction of justice. Firing Comey is one thing, but to do ti again and not expect a reaction would be pushing it. 

I think you're giving the Republicans far too much credit. 

This is the party that sees no problem with a child molester being in the US senate.

They are utterly shameless. 

I've no doubt that they will stand idly by if (when) Trump fires Mueller. 

They are the most dangerous political organisation in the world.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:57pm

I think the fact he's got a federal investigator like a dog at a bone who has just subpoena'd his bank account details would be more of a reason for this deflection tactic.ย 

Yeah, but Fox News and Trump's lawyer say it's all bullsh*t.ย 

Would be hilarious if he fired Muellerย LOL

If he did that, even the Republicans would have to facilitate an immediate impeachment for blatant obstruction of justice. Firing Comey is one thing, but to do ti again and not expect a reaction would be pushing it.ย 

Mueller apparently is well respected by both Republicans and Democrats. ย 

No it wouldn't and no they probably wouldn't.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:59pm

A previous general that was the person in charge of sending a nuclear strike if given the order from the president, said recently that if he was ordered to use them, even though he thought the decision was crazy, said he would have followed the orders.

His job is to obey the President, not the other way round.

North Korea has to be dealt with. The sooner they get on with it, the sooner Korea is unified.

It's dominating news here. The brits see it as a sideshow and the rest of the world has well, other things to deal with.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 5:50pm

A previous general that was the person in charge of sending a nuclear strike if given the order from the president, said recently that if he was ordered to use them, even though he thought the decision was crazy, said he would have followed the orders.

North Korea has to be dealt with. The sooner they get on with it, the sooner Korea is unified.

It's dominating news here. The brits see it as a sideshow and the rest of the world has well, other things to deal with.

Generals and high ranking military officials are well aware that the Nuremburg defence doesn't work. A presidential order can be illegal; the duty in such a case is not to obey but to refuse. It all depends on the order and the context, however.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Generals and high ranking military officials are well aware that the Nuremburg defence doesn't work. A presidential order can be illegal; the duty in such a case is not to obey but to refuse. It all depends on the order and the context, however.

Are you sure about that SD ? I know you are a legal bod but I've seen A Few Good Men and them lads got off as they were just following orders !
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 8:24pm
Jamie Bryson earlier;
Fantastic that @realDonaldTrump has declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Edited by 9fingers - 06 Dec 2017 at 8:25pm
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Jamie Bryson earlier;
Fantastic that @realDonaldTrump has declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

When I worked in hotels years ago, we often had Israeli guests staying over on their way to Northern Ireland for July 12th or the marches. They are great aul buddies
El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 8:33pm

I think you're giving the Republicans far too much credit. 

This is the party that sees no problem with a child molester being in the US senate.

They are utterly shameless. 

I've no doubt that they will stand idly by if (when) Trump fires Mueller. 

They are the most dangerous political organisation in the world.

Believe me (As Trump would say Wink) is that I'm well aware of the Republicans being party over country in not removing Trump, but if Trump fires the second person that's leading an investigation into him, they'll have no choice but to act plus they have the benefit that his replacement will be Mike Pence who will ram home their right-wing agenda without the needless self-inflicted nonsense that Trump creates on a daily basis. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 334>
  Share Topic