You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164165 334>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:44pm

Kin hell this sounds like something you'd see on The Wire if you pardon the pun
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 5:44pm

Mind of a 5 year old

Edited by Denis Irwin - 01 Nov 2017 at 5:45pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 6:30pm
Who the hell would call an actual Law 'The Cut cut cut' anything?!   

It really is Homer Simpson stuff
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Who the hell would call an actual Law 'The Cut cut cut' anything?!   

It really is Homer Simpson stuff

Some put this up on twitter in relation to this

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 10:49am

Well the Defence lawyers job just got much easier. First thing they'll do is apply for a mistrial.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 10:56am
The man really is the biggest fool to walk the planet
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 1:43pm
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/trump-new-york-terror-attack.html?referer=https://www.google.ie/

"Presidents are typically advised never to publicly weigh in on pending criminal cases. Such comments can be used by defense attorneys to argue that their clients cannot get a fair trial — especially when the head of the executive branch that will prosecute a case advocates the ultimate punishment before a judge has heard a single shred of evidence at trial."

Fookin eejit Trump
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 4:56pm
https://www.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/02/politics/jeff-sessions-congress-russia-trump-campaign/index.html

Hope this C**t is one of the next to be brought down        

Edited by Denis Irwin - 02 Nov 2017 at 4:57pm

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 5:24pm
It'll be a beautiful thing to watch
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 5:33pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 5:41pm

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/02/politics/jeff-sessions-congress-russia-trump-campaign/index.html

Hope this C**t is one of the next to be brought down        

Mueller has him on perjury. The question now is will he turn or will he take his medicine and do time???
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 3:51pm

Well the Defence lawyers job just got much easier. First thing they'll do is apply for a mistrial.

A trial on what grounds? He's admitted to carrying the atrocity out and openly boasts about it. There's no innocence until proven guilty charade here. It's just a question of what the sentence is. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

A trial on what grounds? He's admitted to carrying the atrocity out and openly boasts about it. There's no innocence until proven guilty charade here. It's just a question of what the sentence is. 

He hasn't plead yet. Him admitting it doesn't equate a guilty plea if he feels he hasn't committed a crime

planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 12:02pm
The first thing said when an arrest is made is anything said may be given in evidence.

He did plead to it, he was very clear about his intentions, and was planning it for a year. He knew exactly what he was doing and there's no trial needed to establish that. So put him before a court and bring him to justice.

It's not the first time though American politicians have had their say on their judicial process. One day after Oklahoma, they were calling for the ultimate punishment for the crime, which was carried out 6 years later. Like most people in this part of the world, I oppose it. I think martyrdom is what Islamic militants want, so they shouldn't be given it. They should also automatically lose whatever human rights they have, when they commence their warped operations for Allah on civilians.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 7:03pm

The first thing said when an arrest is made is anything said may be given in evidence.

He did plead to it, he was very clear about his intentions, and was planning it for a year. He knew exactly what he was doing and there's no trial needed to establish that. So put him before a court and bring him to justice.

It's not the first time though American politicians have had their say on their judicial process. One day after Oklahoma, they were calling for the ultimate punishment for the crime, which was carried out 6 years later. Like most people in this part of the world, I oppose it. I think martyrdom is what Islamic militants want, so they shouldn't be given it. They should also automatically lose whatever human rights they have, when they commence their warped operations for Allah on civilians.

This is literally the most kind of incorrect. Human rights exist for the people at the bottom of the food chain, not the people at the top.

That type of argument is why we ended up with internment in the north. Did you accept that too?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 7:04pm

Fascist pure and simple

Edited by Denis Irwin - 06 Nov 2017 at 7:09pm

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 7:11pm
Like the argument is idiotic. It's literally this:

"These people are guilty, therefore they're not entitled to fair procedures to determine whether or not they are guilty or not, because they are guilty".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164165 334>
  Share Topic