You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : Junior & Intermediate Football
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Separate section for Intermediate/Junior Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Separate section for Intermediate/Junior Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 4:12pm
Surely this merits it's own section like the league of Ireland or the international side has,why stick it in with the league of Ireland?
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 3:50pm
Muchas gracias Sham. We'll see if there is any interest
El Puto Amo
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 3:48pm
Thumbs Up

Not what you're looking for as such, but I've stickied this for the time being.

Edited by Sham157 - 27 Aug 2015 at 3:49pm
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 3:47pm

Is there an argument for creating an Intermediate/ Junior football sub section within the League of Ireland section? 

The LSL forum was very popular for years although it got a bit outlandish at times and wasnt properly moderated which was ultimately it's downfall. There is defo a void there now. 
However, a section with threads for Intermediate LSL, Junior LSL, AUL, UCFL, LFL, Munster leagues etc could be decent. Teams can post match reports, advertise for friendlies and players etc and have a bit of banter. It might take a while to catch on but I'm thinking in terms of Kevin Costner and field of dreams here. Don't shatter my dreams lads. 

It would appeal to people involved with clubs whether playing or managing etc, and there must be a good few of those floating around the forum
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic