Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best/worst pundits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:25pm
On RTÉ these days, it seems

Edited by pre Madonna - 26 Mar 2019 at 11:26pm
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 10:24pm
I’ve said on here before that Dean Saunders takes some beating:

Dean Saunders on Hudson-Odoi: “He's got to stick with Chelsea, watch the likes of Pedro, Hazard & Willian. Study them & learn from them. Play now & again, then maybe next year go on loan to a Championship or League One club and play against men.”

Can’t wait to see him at Lincoln next year 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Dean Saunders on Hudson-Odoi: “He's got to stick with Chelsea, watch the likes of Pedro, Hazard & Willian. Study them & learn from them. Play now & again, then maybe next year go on loan to a Championship or League One club and play against men.”

His Brian Clough story, along with fact that he always sounds so f**king miserable, means I have a soft spot for Deano.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 10:07pm
Alan Smith I never heard a more biased commentary of a game . 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

His Brian Clough story, along with fact that he always sounds so f**king miserable, means I have a soft spot for Deano.

That story is a lie
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 7:04am
Carragher last night to Lacazette after the match 

“You’ve both scored most of your goals at home, 5 away games to go, is it important that you and Auba score goals away from home to kick on into the top 4” 

I mean seriously is that the best he could come up with? He is bloody awful, Sky need to get rid in the summer. 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Carragher last night to Lacazette after the match 

“You’ve both scored most of your goals at home, 5 away games to go, is it important that you and Auba score goals away from home to kick on into the top 4” 

I mean seriously is that the best he could come up with? He is bloody awful, Sky need to get rid in the summer. 
Ffs Carra!!! LOLEmbarrassed

I think that must be up (or down!) there with the time the BBC were showing the African Nations' Cup back in 2002, when presenter Garth Crooks popped this poser to a Moroccan player (might well have been Muspha Hadji) whose team had failed to qualify for that year's world cup: 'so, you must be really disappointed not to be playing in this summer's world cup?'. 

Jesus wept! LOLLOLLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 12:21pm
Like the obvious question concerns the rivalry for places, whether he is happy to play on the wing, whether Auba is happy to play on the wing, whether either or both of them would prefer to play as a front two.... the sort of thing that might get them to say something mildly controversial, either upsetting Auba or Emery.

Not: "do you think it's important to score goals", ffs.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 12:54pm
I didn't see it, so I might be wrong, but what makes the stupidity of these questions more galling is the intensely serious way  that they are asked. I would love to find the exact moment when football went from being an unimportant thing that was quite serious to a trivial thing that is absolutely vital. I think that is probably the moment it eat itself. Lads like Carragher have no self-awareness, they think because they are paid for their opinions that they are Norman Mailer and it isn't even their fault, because newspapers and websites will go through everything they say as if they are all Norman Mailer.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 10:21am
Steve McManaman on BT last night was absolutely brutal.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Thoughts on the Messi head injury Franko LOL where McMananam says there's nothing to see here.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Thoughts on the Messi head injury Franko LOL where McMananam says there's nothing to see here.
Fck that, I'm not getting involved.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:16pm

Chris Smalling has just been arrested for attempted murder.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:19pm
Steve MCManaman, Jamie Carragher, Phil Thomson should all be indicted to a crimes against humanity commission in The Hague. That accent is a weapon on aural distruction......la
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Steve MCManaman, Jamie Carragher, Phil Thomson should all be indicted to a crimes against humanity commission in The Hague. That accent is a weapon on aural distruction......la
You do realise the similarities between the Scouse and Dublin accents? To my ear, Dubs are just Scousers who speak through their nose.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:22pm

LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:22pm

Chris Smalling has just been arrested for attempted murder.

LOL
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 1:23pm

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

You do realise the similarities between the Scouse and Dublin accents? To my ear, Dubs are just Scousers who speak through their nose.

Stop your wiggling in the net, PM...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
  Share Topic