FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best/worst pundits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best/worst pundits
    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

How anyone can enjoy Neville and Carragher is beyond me. A pure dog and pony show, with rehearsed 'banter' and stinks of an old pals club with the refusal to criticize Solksjaer

They may not be anyone's cup of tea but the time of their show allows them to do better analysis than most. The guys that do full time analysis, can't do much more than show he goals, MOTD guys having a load of games to review by 5 hours after the games end isn't much better. Having all of Monday to sit in and review properly gives them a much better chance to show the key bits in more detail. There should be more review shows later in the week I feel
Sponsored Links

counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 3:55pm
How anyone can enjoy Neville and Carragher is beyond me. A pure dog and pony show, with rehearsed 'banter' and stinks of an old pals club with the refusal to criticize Solksjaer

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 2:51pm
Wright spoke a few years ago about he felt he was expected to be the clown on MOTD when he first started but ditched that persona in recent years. His analysis is decent at times.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 1:27pm
He reminds me of Chris Akabusi, with a less annoying laugh
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Best pundits to listen to:

Roy Keane, Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, Graeme Sounness and Chris Sutton

Micah Richards is a brutal pundit but seems a good lad and is funny at times. He's on TV more for his laugh and camaraderie with Keane. 
Found his bursting out laughing at Keane unprofessional and annoying yesterday though. 

All the BBC/MOTD pundits are bland and much of a muchness. Ian Wright is actually my favourite which says it all. 
Richards is a MOTD pundit too
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Micah Richards is a brutal pundit but seems a good lad and is funny at times. He's on TV more for his laugh and camaraderie with Keane. 
Found his bursting out laughing at Keane unprofessional and annoying yesterday though. 

All the BBC/MOTD pundits are bland and much of a muchness. Ian Wright is actually my favourite which says it all. 

It's just starting to hit you now? I don't know why it's indulged TBH. Someone whose sole purpose seems to be to mock, bully, chide or provoke another pundit like an 8-year-old child.

Actually that's unfair to children. Put an average 7-year-old on TV and they'd have more manners.

Poor Roy being bullied by Micah 😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 1:07pm

It's just starting to hit you now? I don't know why it's indulged TBH. Someone whose sole purpose seems to be to mock, bully, deride or provoke another pundit like an 8-year-old child.

Actually that's unfair to children. Put an average 7-year-old on TV and they'd have more manners.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 07 Mar 2022 at 1:09pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 11:54am

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 8:23pm
Simon Jordan pundit LOL
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 8:19pm
oh the outrage the faux outrage....

must say Simon Jordan is the only pundit that doesn't follow the narrative, neither particularly pro and anti but can question things, course the stasi left will always have a go .....gone so far left they're more right than the right
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

The Duffer beside himself with outrage over the rainbow flag thing in Germany ........my jaysus tv broadcasters love a lefty, if you're not a lefty stay out of the parlour

or put it another way if you hold any other view (more importantly display it ) you're not getting a gig .......lefty pays
Not being a homophobe makes you a lefty? Is Leo Varadkar a lefty?

Obviously makes Merkel, The Bavarian PM and the CDU in Germany leftys too LOL
LOLLOL

It’s ridiculous. Why can’t gazurtoids just say that he hates gay people and be done with it?

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 23 Jun 2021 at 7:54pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

The Duffer beside himself with outrage over the rainbow flag thing in Germany ........my jaysus tv broadcasters love a lefty, if you're not a lefty stay out of the parlour

or put it another way if you hold any other view (more importantly display it ) you're not getting a gig .......lefty pays

Obviously makes Merkel, The Bavarian PM and the CDU in Germany leftys too LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 7:49pm

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 7:49pm

Such clichéd US style right wing whinging right there 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 7:46pm

Nothing wrong with keeping right wing nuts of the TV.

Duff and Sadlier were spot on. f**k UEFA, corrupt coonts just like FIFA
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 7:28pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

ITV highlights show is brutal 

The Danish woman saying she was close to having a heart attack at half time.

LOL Missed that
I turned the punditry bits over it was that bad 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 11:27pm

ITV highlights show is brutal 

The Danish woman saying she was close to having a heart attack at half time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic