St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 89>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2024 at 12:09pm
Awful game. Atmosphere was quite was flat considering it was packed to the rafters. 

New keeper is terrible.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2024 at 11:55am
Leavy has a lot of quality but his final ball was poor last night.

Pitaluga doesn’t inspire much confidence. His kick was woeful.

Edited by The Huntacha - 24 Feb 2024 at 11:56am
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2024 at 10:45am

Pats were poor. I don’t like 352, it’s too slow and predictable. I still thought Saints were the better side though they weren’t exactly knocking the door down creating chances. 
Bohs very lucky with the peno decision. Pitaluga hasn’t gotten off to a good start, his distribution is terrible and he was way too slow to react to the back pass which led to the peno. 
Think it might take Daly a few weeks to find his best team. Leavy was a bright spot, thought he did well. Can’t really say the same of many others
El Puto Amo
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2024 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

24e for a stand ticket Friday night , but cringey that 

That’s too much alright 

Ara its about the price of 4 pints. People never complain too much about that when they are balubas
I love beer gardens
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2024 at 7:55pm

That’s too much alright 
El Puto Amo
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2024 at 7:44pm
prices still low here lads, 19-25€ is an alright value night out.
Well, not if you’re stuck with Deccy as manager but still…
No Pasaran!
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2024 at 7:11pm

Yeah I don't agree with that at all.

They've added €2 booking charge to terrace tickets that they've increased the price on by another €2. So €19 for camac.

They've basically added €4 to all match by match tickets.

Season tickets have held firm at €240 for the camac which is still €13 odd a match with no charges.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2024 at 6:50pm
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 10:17am
Good result in awful conditions yesterday.

I liked the shape with three at the back. Some solid signings there in Keeley and turner.

Can't recall a save from pituluga either.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 12:33pm
Disappointing stuff and thought Pats would make it a lot harder for Shams last night. 

There's still that gap between the two teams but hopefully Pats can keep within touching distance throughout the season. Carty, Doyle and Curtis will be big losses this season but at least Redmond is fit from the start unlike last year. 

I hope they're not caught off-guard next week away to newly promoted Galway United who'll be up for it. 

Edited by irishmufc - 10 Feb 2024 at 12:35pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Pats not at the races tonight.
I’ll take an optimistic outlook and put it down to a new team needing time to settle

Very poor. Bolger not a right back and the goalie was poor.

Mulraney needs to be dropped for a few weeks.

Yeah Bolger switched off for the first goal when the ball was treaded inside him. A natural fullback would have sensed the danger and tucked in earlier.
Mulraney had one of those games that he is prone to having way too often. For all his quality, he doesn’t do enough. He wasted a lot of set pieces and his delivery in general play was poor as well.  

Anyway it’s early days but I’d be a little concerned by how rusty a lot of the players looked. 
El Puto Amo
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 10:54pm

I’ll take an optimistic outlook and put it down to a new team needing time to settle

Very poor. Bolger not a right back and the goalie was poor.

Mulraney needs to be dropped for a few weeks.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 9:58pm

El Puto Amo
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2024 at 6:35am
Former Sunderland Man City Wolves Drogheda Shels etc player Stephen Elliott is the new Head of Academy Football at St Pats.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2024 at 11:07am
a rather hirsute gent alright, bit of a look of animal off the muppets goin on. Can always fill in on the drum if he can’t get in
No Pasaran!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2024 at 10:28am

Luke Turner is bringing those sensational eyebrows to Richer for the coming season
El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

https://www.stpatsfc.com/news.php?id=9535

Tempted to head over to this but it's a pity it wasn't a summer friendly. Minnesota will still be baltic in March. 

In fairness the timing isn't a coincidence, there's a belief pats could do well commercially in America around paddies day if marketed properly 

Agree, especially given the name of the club. Wink
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2024 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

https://www.stpatsfc.com/news.php?id=9535

Tempted to head over to this but it's a pity it wasn't a summer friendly. Minnesota will still be baltic in March. 

In fairness the timing isn't a coincidence, there's a belief pats could do well commercially in America around paddies day if marketed properly 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 89>
  Share Topic