You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gaming Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Got a PS4 on Friday along with pes, Fifa, unchartered 4, batman and gta. My life as I knew it is over.

I know the feeling got one at the start of the month and time does seam to disappear when on it
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Got a PS4 on Friday along with pes, Fifa, unchartered 4, batman and gta. My life as I knew it is over.

I know the feeling got one at the start of the month and time does seam to disappear when on it

I got the PS4 at christmas last year and ive had 250 online matches alone. The are about 20 minutes each if you include the set up and loading times. So juat online games alone thats over 3 days solid of playing time. Thats not including offline games, playing UFC, GTA, etc.
Quite sad when you weigh up the time spent on it!

Imagine where it will end up wheb virtual reality kicks off! People probably only leave the virtual world to eat!
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 1:35pm
I would love to get a PS4 just for COD4 Remastered
Skripi91 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skripi91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 3:04pm
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now officially confirmed by Rockstar Games.
Trailer coming Thursday, Game coming Fall 2017.
Can´t wait for it!
The Euros gonna hear the Irish ROAR
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 4:46pm
Cannot f*cking wait.I trust Rockstar to make this epic
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 8:03pm
Lads forget all them games   crash bandicoot Is coming out in the new year 🙌
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 8:26pm
Not on Xbox it's not
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Not on Xbox it's not

You've only your self to blame
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 9:39pm
I found a copy of Medal of Honor Allied Alliance and threw it into the laptop.
Mad to think it's 15 year old.
Still a thoroughly enjoyable game.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Not on Xbox it's not

You've only your self to blame
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 1:42am
Football Manager 17 Beta came out today Cool
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 2:04am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Football Manager 17 Beta came out today Cool

Did you purchase? 

FM16 imo was one of it's worst editions, nearly turned me off the game completely. 

Between finding it impossible to score, injuries non stop and then conceding freak goal after goal game after game. 

Edited by Green Devil - 19 Oct 2016 at 2:07am
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:08pm
Thought FM16 was the best I played tbh. Had a career spanning 14 years starting at Dundalk ending in AEK Athens.

FM17 is hitting the news already because Brexit is implemented as a possible scenario in the game so all British clubs will need to apply for visa's for their players should it happen.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:52am
Downloaded the original Resident Evil for the PS4 for free on Playstation Plus.

I remember jumping out of the chair the first time the dogs burst through the windows in the old one Clap
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Skripi91 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skripi91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 10:03am
4 pm CET Nintendo will show a first trailer about the Nintendo NX.
I'm very curious about how it will look like and how good it is.

Edited by Skripi91 - 20 Oct 2016 at 10:03am
The Euros gonna hear the Irish ROAR
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 3:17pm
The Nintendo Switch is a lovely looking bit of kit Cool

A console which turns into a portable handheld, graphics have improved so much you can play Skyrim on the go.
The deal sealer will be how far the graphics go, if it can play Rockstar titles such as GTA or the new RDR it might be a gamers wet dream.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Downloaded the original Resident Evil for the PS4 for free on Playstation Plus.

I remember jumping out of the chair the first time the dogs burst through the windows in the old one Clap

Great game
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Thought FM16 was the best I played tbh. Had a career spanning 14 years starting at Dundalk ending in AEK Athens.

FM17 is hitting the news already because Brexit is implemented as a possible scenario in the game so all British clubs will need to apply for visa's for their players should it happen.

One scenario see a United Ireland supposedly

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/football-manager-2017-ni-leaves-uk-in-brexit-scenario-1-7639120
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic