Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=52204
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 10:04am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Gaming Thread
Posted By: MayoMark
Subject: The Gaming Thread
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 4:55pm
Didn't want to overrun the other thread with this stuff so feck it, here's a new one

What platform do you play on at the moment?

Over the years have owned a PS, PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360 and now a PS4. No consistency at all!

Playing The Last of Us lately. What a game. It's outstanding. This is, without a doubt, the best game I have ever played. From gameplay, graphics, cutscenes, in-game dialogue. Their little mannerisms in the cutscenes and in play and the detail of the environment around you is A1. It must have taken years. If it was a movie, I'd love it. It's a cracker

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Replies:
Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 5:03pm
Would it be too much to have a thread based on "all time favourite games"?

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Didn't want to overrun the other thread with this stuff so feck it, here's a new one

Over the years have owned a PS, PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360 and now a PS4. No consistency at all!

Playing The Last of Us lately. What a game. It's outstanding. This is, without a doubt, the best game I have ever played. From gameplay, graphics, cutscenes, in-game dialogue. Their little mannerisms in the cutscenes and in play and the detail of the environment around you is A1. It must have taken years. If it was a movie, I'd love it. It's a cracker

Mostly a PC gamer but I'll leave the more popular games like Battlefield, Fifa etc for my PS4 Thumbs Up

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 5:25pm
The last of us is a fantastic game. IMO only beaten by Mass Effect 2

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 9:17pm

Playing The Last of Us lately. What a game. It's outstanding. <span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">This is, without a doubt, the best game I have ever played. From gameplay, graphics, cutscenes, in-game dialogue. Their little mannerisms in the cutscenes and in play and the detail of the environment around you is A1. It must have taken years. If it was a movie, I'd love it. It's a cracker</span>

How could I forget? The music. Fantastic soundtrack

-------------

Posted By: Bo Jackson
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 9:29pm
Still have my PS3 since 09, longest relationship I've ever had (new gf doesn't like that joke). Had PS1 and PS2 before that, started off with a Sega Mega Drive. Put this site up before but its a encyclopedia for old games on those consoles from 90's and 80's http://www.vizzed.com" rel="nofollow - www.vizzed.com

Currently swapping between playing Battlefield 4 online and PES 2015 online, while also trying to do all of the Metal Gear Solid games in a chronological order (starting with MGS 3 based in 1964, going all the way up to MGS 4 set in 2014.) As I said in other thread I have Last Of US downloaded and I have no doubt it will live up to the hype I've seen elsewhere. Looking forward to playing it.

September will be a busy month with Metal Gear Solid 5, Pro Evo 2016, Battlefield: Hardline and Madden 16 all on my wishlist LOL which would be mad getting all of them if it weren't for the Ireland games on at the start of the month

-------------
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 12:44pm
absolutely buzzing for Fallout 4

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2015 at 1:10am
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

It looks great,but if I buy it I'll be absolutely swamped for stuff to play,with Halo 5,and expansions for Destiny and The Witcher 3

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 1:31am
MegaDrive was the first one we had here too. Was great! All the FIFAs, Shinobi, Zombies, Paperboy, Sonic and of course, Streets of Rage

PS1, metal gear solid and games like Crash Bandicoot were crackers. But the one that I was obsessed with (still am) was Resident Evil. Well, Resident Evil 2 first, and then the first one after strangely! But have loved the franchise since. The movies are total cock though. Remastered version of 1 online for PS4 so might get that. Also, talk of a rename of 2, which would be the absolute bollocks!

Still, it's going to take something special to beat the last of us. I genuinely can't say enough good things. If you haven't played it, go do it now

-------------

Posted By: Guest
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 3:08am
Resident Evil is a classic. That game scared the crap out of me LOL

Posted By: Bitored
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 3:34am
Anyone know where I could pick up a copy of Walking dead season one pc game? I don't like steam as I prefer the hard copy but its impossible to get a copy of it at a low price.

-------------
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 9:22am

MegaDrive was the first one we had here too. Was great! All the FIFAs, Shinobi, Zombies, Paperboy, Sonic and of course, Streets of Rage

Pit Fighter, Kid Chameleon, SOR 2, Dick Tracy, Desert Strike (too fcuking hard though and same applies to Jungle Strike.. Cheat codes needed), Micro Machines, Evander Holyfields real deal boxing, Taz, Road Rash, Skitchin', Bart vs the Space Mutants (hard as fcuk), Fifa 95, EA Hockey, Sensible Soccer (especially when you could edit player names "McG playing alongside Maldini and Baresi Cool), Jordan vs Bird, Outrun, Double Dragon to name a few. Legendary console!

PS1 -

Raw, Attitude, <<<<< Plug in the 4 way adaptor hours of fun. This is Football, Street Racer, GTA, Tekken, Metal Gear, Syphon Filter, Theme Hospital/Park, Ridge Racer, Vigilante 8 Clap, The Die Hard Trilogy, Gran Turismo... missing loads. 

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:03am
Micro Machines and EA Hockey

All the GTAs

Have to say though I was never too gone on San Andreas

-------------

Posted By: The U
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:35am
San Andreas was my favourite GTA, I remember cruising through the countryside on a quad bike then usually up the mountain and fly off it in some shape LOL The tunes on it were brilliant too. GTA IV was a disappointment following it, seemed bleak and dreary in comparison.

Posted By: Stretchryan
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:49am
Postal - was another interesting game i played years back - very funny movie too 

Posted By: dunloybhoy
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:56am
play Call of Duty all the time. Big fan of the games though Ghosts and Advanced Warfare were total muck.  Black Ops 3 is the last straw and if its crap it will destroy the franchise. 

Also looking forward to Fallout 4. Loved 3 so hopefully more and better to come

-------------
put em under pressure!

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by dunloybhoy dunloybhoy wrote:

play Call of Duty all the time. Big fan of the games though Ghosts and Advanced Warfare were total muck.  Black Ops 3 is the last straw and if its crap it will destroy the franchise. 

Also looking forward to Fallout 4. Loved 3 so hopefully more and better to come

Played a lot of Call of Duty myself. Praying BO3 will be good, would nearly just prefer if they kept it basic and just remade COD4 with better graphics and new maps.

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 2:08pm
yeah i agree. All that mental jumping in AW was complete crap. Then people hated the skill based match making that was on it meaning if you were really good you constantly got difficult lobbies so people started to reverse boost in order to get easier lobbies.

MW2 & 3 were the best, they never should of changed the format at all.

BO3 looks good from the multiplayer ive seen tho theres still fuking running along a wall which is going to be annoying.

-------------
put em under pressure!

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 2:48pm
The last good CoD was BO1. I'm not into sc-fi games so haven't played one since

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 4:25pm
Modern Warfare 2 was the balls,one of my favourite FPS ever.The most recent ones have been bullsh*t though,basically a Hollywood movie with a small bit of playing thrown in between

San Andreas was the best GTA until 5 came along IMO,it had it all

Posted By: Flanno7hi
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 4:51pm
In order I've had an Atari 2600, Commodore 64, Sega Megadrive, PS1, PS2, Xbox, xbox360 and ps3. I think I'm out now though I can't justify the spend on a new console as I use it mostly for madden, NCAA13 and Netflix these days.

Favourites games of all time include:

1. The football manager/championship manager series - been playing it 20 years.
2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (1 and 2)
3. Skate 2 (and the other two but 2 was the best) a game I still go back to again and again to f**k around. The first I ever completed all of the DLC and took an active interest in online leaderboards.
4. Madden (been playing that since 95 although I prefer NCAA these days)
5. WWF smackdown vs raw series (great for multiplayer)

Some others I love Earthbound, Monkey Island, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, the NHL series, Fifa, Fable and brokensword.

I tried to get into Call of Duty but I am absolutely sh*te at FPS.

-------------
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 6:15pm
Anyone remember the game called Kurushi on PlayStation 1. Was a game where you were a man running around marking blocks to remove and you worked against the clock to remove them in time before you got squashed and got harder as the levels went on and at the end it gave you an IQ rating? Was trying to describe it a while back to mates but no one else remembered it. Thought maybe I might of dreamed it but just checked and yes it was a game. Lots of fun I must say

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Anyone remember the game called Kurushi on PlayStation 1. Was a game where you were a man running around marking blocks to remove and you worked against the clock to remove them in time before you got squashed and got harder as the levels went on and at the end it gave you an IQ rating? Was trying to describe it a while back to mates but no one else remembered it. Thought maybe I might of dreamed it but just checked and yes it was a game. Lots of fun I must say

Andy, I didn't know what the feck you were talking about until I just google image searched it. I loved that game it was so addictive. Clap

-------------
IG @flanno_7hi

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Andy, I didn't know what the feck you were talking about until I just google image searched it. I loved that game it was so addictive. Clap

Maybe that's why me mates didn't know what I was talking about either, I'm describing it sh*t ha.

Yep loved it too. Think it was on the original playsation demo disc that came with the computer. If memory serves me correctly I bought it off eBay a few years later as I had loved playing it even on the demo.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 6:27pm
Absolutely loved G Police for PS1.

Like a Blade Runner dystopian type of game.

I remember the ads on tv for it.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 6:45pm
Don't think any game will ever beat Final fantasy 7 for me just amazing story line, characters and of course soundtrack

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Don't think any game will ever beat Final fantasy 7 for me just amazing story line, characters and of course soundtrack

And it's getting remade....eventually.I'd nearly buy a PS4 just for it

Posted By: ABFC
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 6:58pm
I'm thinking of buying a new console. Either the XBox Wan or the XBox 360. Is there much point in getting the 360 these days? 

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Pondering it myself never bothered with a Ps4 or ps3 until housemate got one

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 8:05pm

Pondering it myself never bothered with a Ps4 or ps3 until housemate got one

Plenty of time to ponder over it,can't see this being released for at least another 2 years

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 8:11pm
You should be able to pick up a ps3 or 360 fairly cheap nowadays, the only downside they stopped making games for them

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 8:42pm
I never really liked first person shooters, until Halo. Fell in love with that. But COD never really gripped me.

RE GTA, my favourite will always be Vice City!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:01pm

I never really liked first person shooters, until Halo. Fell in love with that. But COD never really gripped me.

agree 100% best of all of them

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:47pm

Soundtrack alone was the balls but my only fault with the game, the streets were too narrow.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 9:34am

+1

GTA V a very close second though, unbelievable game!

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 9:45am
I'm currently playing the Gears of War games on Xbox 360, near the end of the 3rd one now, absolutely love them.

The Assassin's Creed games are superb as well, have yet to play the last 3 so looking forward to them!

A friend was telling me how he set up a game emulator on his computer, can play most of if not all games off pretty much every console that has ever existed, he has then hooked it up to his telly and bought a controller and hey presto he has hundreds of games at his disposal!

I haven't a clue how it works but if/when I figure it out I'll let y'all know!

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 11:29am
I had a commodore amiga as a kid then onto a SNES, the PS1, PS2 and then onto an XBOX 360. 

Loads to great games over the years. Got totally addicted to Sensible world of soccer. one of the greatest footie games ever made. spent many hours playing it. 

Loved street fighter and mortal kombat series on the SNES as well. spent many wasteful hours practicing the finishing moves and losing the plot when i couldn't get them to work! LOL

-------------
put em under pressure!

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 11:49am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

I'm currently playing the Gears of War games on Xbox 360, near the end of the 3rd one now, absolutely love them.

The Assassin's Creed games are superb as well, have yet to play the last 3 so looking forward to them!

A friend was telling me how he set up a game emulator on his computer, can play most of if not all games off pretty much every console that has ever existed, he has then hooked it up to his telly and bought a controller and hey presto he has hundreds of games at his disposal!

Hey Podge,

I've got a few running on my (android) phone, JohnNES, JohnSNES and GENdroidPlus (for the megadrive)

You download these and then find the roms online.  The game files are actually tiny (in kB)

It's great playing streets of rage and Super Mario bros on the phone.

-------------
IG @flanno_7hi

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Hey Podge,

I've got a few running on my (android) phone, JohnNES, JohnSNES and GENdroidPlus (for the megadrive)

You download these and then find the roms online.  The game files are actually tiny (in kB)

It's great playing streets of rage and Super Mario bros on the phone.

Oh really, nice one, I have an iphone though so prob won't find an emulator for that, stupid IOS!

-------------

Posted By: dundon13
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Same here, just started up a new file in New Vegas. Gonna play it in hardcore mode while only using melee weapons and see how i get on. The level of customization in 4 looks immense. And if the improvements made to the battle engine are as good as what they claim it is going to be some game.

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 12:12pm
Had a retro gaming night last night with mates dug out the old megadrive

Golden axe, streets of rage,revenge of shinobi,sonic,was great night

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 12:16pm
World Cup Italia 90

China were in it but no Ireland

-------------

Posted By: jamo1
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 3:15pm
The battlefields are superb games, Battlefield 4 not so much especially on PS3 they never came out with a decent patch. The 64 player battlefield 2 on the PC is still the best first person shooter ive ever played! 

-------------
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 3:37pm
Metal Gear Solid V getting near perfect reviews so far

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

The battlefields are superb games, Battlefield 4 not so much especially on PS3 they never came out with a decent patch. The 64 player battlefield 2 on the PC is still the best first person shooter ive ever played! 

The hype around the Star Wars Battlefield they're doing is unreal.

Apparently the last one was amazing so the expectations with the modern day graphics has surpassed every normal Battlefield.

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 7:20pm
Currently playing my PS 3 for the first time in a couple of years...playing GTA 4...enjoying it...looking forward to playing 5 after

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 10:05am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

The hype around the Star Wars Battlefield they're doing is unreal.

Apparently the last one was amazing so the expectations with the modern day graphics has surpassed every normal Battlefield.

Trailer for it looks brilliant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqqwZGNHPg

-------------
put em under pressure!

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:21am
Metal Gear Solid getting fantastic reviews.

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2015/08/24/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-review

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Metal Gear Solid getting fantastic reviews.

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2015/08/24/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-review

Pre-ordering it today Clap

Started playing the MSG1 from 1998. Obviously the graphics and gaming mechanics are dated to a degree but its still a brilliant brilliant game. The attention to detail and the depth they went to in the storyline was crazy. A lot of the nuclear warfare industry stuff went way over my head when I was younger.

-------------
You don't know Bo?

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 2:37pm
any of use seen the videos for the Black Ops 3 Beta version online?

Looks a decent game, the wall running doesnt look too annoying and theres no mad jumping like what they had in AW. 

Rejacked looks to be a brutally over power perk, needs to be nerved down a bit.

-------------
put em under pressure!

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 3:39pm

Looks a decent game, the wall running doesnt look too annoying and theres no mad jumping like what they had in AW. 

Seen the videos, will be getting it I think. Hoping it is not a let down. 

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 10:07pm
FM is still king for me, can't play anything else tbh!

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 12:48am

Still too futuristic for me. Would love for it to go back to the ww2 days. Remember playing the first MoH, that game was a classic which i can't say for any of these latest CoD games.

Posted By: Los Aros
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 1:21pm
New call of duty 56euro in argos.

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 2:34pm
Finally got my hands on Halo 5.Welcomed by a 9GB patch straight away Angry.I'm dying to play this

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 2:48pm
brother has it and hasnt moved off his sofa all day playing BO3. Says it a mile better than AW and ghost.

-------------
put em under pressure!

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 9:05pm

brother has it and hasnt moved off his sofa all day playing BO3. Says it a mile better than AW and ghost.

Ah sh*te. First one I haven't got on release day since World at War. Don't even have an Xbox anymore :(

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:17pm
Anyone after getting The Division?

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:18pm
Football Manager 16 is a pile of sh*te imo.

If you're a poor to average team you get pumped more often than not.

If you're a decent side, it's a miracle if you're team pumps anyone no matter how many attempts at goal you have......

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:24pm

loved the trailer, looks brilliant, holding off on getting PS4 til I move out so im stuck with the PS3 LOL Cry

-------------
You don't know Bo?

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

loved the trailer, looks brilliant, holding off on getting PS4 til I move out so im stuck with the PS3 LOL Cry

Ahhh,Playstation,you're useless to me

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:33pm

I never liked you anyways LOL

-------------
You don't know Bo?

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:41pm

I never liked you anyways LOL

Ah don't worry,with my internet,by the time I have this thing downloaded you'll have your PS4

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 6:48pm
Played the beta when it came out on the Xbox. Was only alright. Imagine it'll get a bit repetitive.

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 7:33pm
Yeah,the endgame content concerns me,it needs to be pretty good to keep things interesting.A friend of mine took the day off work to play it,he said so far it's fairly entertaining,as long as you have others to play with

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 7:44pm
Bought it today. PS4.

Give out your username at your risk as I shall give no mercy in The Dark Zone LOL

Posted By: jcburke
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 8:19pm
Remember the old Halo map Coagulation? 4 player link up back in the day. Good times

Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:35pm
CoD Infinite Warfare reveal trailer has nearly twice as many dislikes as likes LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

Posted By: Fitzinho
Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:41pm
I'd say any vid's of Modern Warfare remastered on it's own will have the opposite

Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:56pm
They should of just made the remastered on its own with a few new maps. 

Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 2:22pm
I think a lot of people are sick of the futuristic theme and money grabbing from activision with the supply drops. It really was a lot like gambling and some poor bastards wasted thousands trying to get certain weapons. How anyone wasted a cent on these supply drops is beyond me.

Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 2:24pm
Great money making move by Activision to have COD 4 in with Infinite Warfare,it will be enough for plenty to buy it simply for that remaster.Expecting massive trade in figures though,once that code is used people will f*ck IW back to the shops,unless it's a good game in its own right (recent COD history would suggest it won't be).I'd love to play a remastered version of that COD 4 campaign,All Ghillied Up was a masterpiece

Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 2:33pm
Got bored of the Call of Duty series when it moved to consoles.

The vanilla CoD games when they were PC exclusive were sick games, the expansion of the first one had tanks and jeeps in Cool

Whilst on the topic of tanks and jeeps.. Battlefield 5 reveal is tomorrow

Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:01pm
Playing Fifa online last night and scored a late winner. It seemed the guy had stopped playing and I could have just walked the ball into the net like but I didn't and let the clock play down and the whistle went for the win.
Then while going to the advance screen it said I had been disconnected to the server, when I went back in it had recorded it as a DNF 3-0 loss against me! Googled and apparently it is some cheating glitch. Head was wrecked!

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:12pm
Sickener. So what, you lose and then if you quit at exactly the right time the result goes down against you?

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:41pm
Anyone on here with an Xbox one and wants a game of FIFA?

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Fitzinho
Date Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:47pm

Playing Fifa online last night and scored a late winner. It seemed the guy had stopped playing and I could have just walked the ball into the net like but I didn't and let the clock play down and the whistle went for the win.
Then while going to the advance screen it said I had been disconnected to the server, when I went back in it had recorded it as a DNF 3-0 loss against me! Googled and apparently it is some cheating glitch. Head was wrecked!

I'd say he was making minor inputs on the thumbstick every min or so or he'd have been disconnected also.

If it happens again I'd press something on the controller every few secs until full time so the game doesn't think you've left and you should get your win.

Date Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:49pm
'Battlefield 1' looks like it's going to be set in 'an alternate history of WW1'. It's an unusual move,but sounds interesting. As long as they keep the multiplayer up to their standards I'll be happy

Date Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:05pm

'Battlefield 1' looks like it's going to be set in 'an alternate history of WW1'. It's an unusual move,but sounds interesting. As long as they keep the multiplayer up to their standards I'll be happy

Interesting move, WWII has been done to death at this stage so  WWI brings a new perspective. Wonder what history angle will take?

Suppose this means there won't be any Bonnie Tyler in the trailer like BF4 LOL

-------------
You don't know Bo?

Date Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:10pm

Interesting move, WWII has been done to death at this stage so  WWI brings a new perspective. Wonder what history angle will take?

Suppose this means there won't be any Bonnie Tyler in the trailer like BF4 LOL
Does this mean its going to be a mix of present and past events?

Date Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:51pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

Looks incredible,they can f*ck off with Seven Nation Army though LOL

Date Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:56pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

Looks incredible,they can f*ck off with Seven Nation Army though LOL

Agreed, music ruins what could have a great trailer!

-------------
You don't know Bo?

Date Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:12pm
Whoever is in charge of that part for them needs a box,Bonnie first,now this

Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:27pm
Between battlefield ww1 and cod4 remastered I'm sorted for shooters this year. Getting uncharted 4 next week too but that's more of an adventure game.

Date Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:34pm

Looks incredible
Looks very impressive indeed. I bet CoD will somehow still overtake them in sales though.

Date Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:27pm
I love the idea of being able to ride horses and shooting enemy horses to stop them from moving.

100 euro says PETA will get involved LOL

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2016 at 12:01am
Dunno if people are aware of Ginx TV, some naff TV channel about gaming

But Sky and ITV have bought a 50% stake each in the channel with the intention of turning into a live Gaming channel 24/7 - If it's done correctly it'll be great to watch when they broadcast the popular games

Posted By: Stretchryan
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 11:59am
As a massive Kick off fan back in the day on the Amiga i Pre ordered on the PS4 before heading to france. Arrived while away. Just played it for 5 mins and its dire. Then read the online reviews... Such a pity!! Been sent back to Amazon

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 1:32pm
Jesus,I'm surprised someone bothered to reboot that series

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 1:47pm
Only game I would consider buying a PS4 for now is the COD4 remastered with the new Call of Duty.

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 9:14pm
Finally started The Last of Us, looks the real deal from all the rave reviews that came with it.

Finished Phantom Pain. Equally as fascinating and amazing in its look and gameplay as it is disappointing in the story. So much potential and jaw drop moments that is ultimately let down by its unstructured layout and unresolved plot holes. If you're a MGS fan for its storylines, this is gonna confuse and let you down but its still a must play if you are a fan.

-------------
You don't know Bo?

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 11:50pm
Not played Rocket League in 6 months, picked it up and I'm addicted to it again.

Game of the decade by miles. I mean like what's not good about football with cars Approve 

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 12:11am
Been meaning to get that with ages.Looks f*ckin mental

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 7:47pm
What Mobile Phone games can people recommend for flights? Like ones you can play for a couple of hours without getting bored and doesnt require an Internet connection.

And no I'm not downloading Pokemon Go LOL

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 6:25am
I go with the old reliables myself, pool, solitaire and minesweeper

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 3:39pm
Battlefield 1 Open Beta is out.

Had an hour on it, really enjoyed it. Only 2 maps but you do get a good feel of it playing as Brits vs Turks.

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 7:58pm
It's some craic in the armoured train,blowing the place to bits

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 3:24pm
Was just messing around on my Xbox and I noticed that Rory McIlroy golf and Madden are free with EA Access. Then checked that EA access is €25 a year for a subscription. What's the catch with this? Can you play any EA game for just €25 a year? FIFA alone costs around €70. Anyone on here have EA access?

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 3:48pm
It's probably just a trial,as far as I know you can play new games early with it,and EA games are cheaper with it

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 3:47pm
Anyone watch that new Gaming show on 'Dave' Channel presented by Dara O'Brien?

The concept is good, the celebs he brings on are okay, was a good effort for a 1st attempt

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net