You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gaming Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Didn't want to overrun the other thread with this stuff so feck it, here's a new one

What platform do you play on at the moment?

Over the years have owned a PS, PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360 and now a PS4. No consistency at all!

Playing The Last of Us lately. What a game. It's outstanding. <span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">This is, without a doubt, the best game I have ever played. From gameplay, graphics, cutscenes, in-game dialogue. Their little mannerisms in the cutscenes and in play and the detail of the environment around you is A1. It must have taken years. If it was a movie, I'd love it. It's a cracker</span>

How could I forget? The music. Fantastic soundtrack
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 5:25pm
The last of us is a fantastic game. IMO only beaten by Mass Effect 2
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Didn't want to overrun the other thread with this stuff so feck it, here's a new one

Over the years have owned a PS, PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360 and now a PS4. No consistency at all!

Playing The Last of Us lately. What a game. It's outstanding. This is, without a doubt, the best game I have ever played. From gameplay, graphics, cutscenes, in-game dialogue. Their little mannerisms in the cutscenes and in play and the detail of the environment around you is A1. It must have taken years. If it was a movie, I'd love it. It's a cracker

Mostly a PC gamer but I'll leave the more popular games like Battlefield, Fifa etc for my PS4 Thumbs Up
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 5:03pm
Would it be too much to have a thread based on "all time favourite games"?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 4:55pm

Playing The Last of Us lately. What a game. It's outstanding. This is, without a doubt, the best game I have ever played. From gameplay, graphics, cutscenes, in-game dialogue. Their little mannerisms in the cutscenes and in play and the detail of the environment around you is A1. It must have taken years. If it was a movie, I'd love it. It's a cracker
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic