You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Guys!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireGurlDenise89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 10:32pm
Hi guys I'm back. Was giving myself a pedicureSmile

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 10:40pm
Sbyrne; I will give you a brief anecdote about how I feel about people in London who drive such vehicles.
One warm summer night, after closing the pub, me and a cold beer went for a moonlight stroll of southwest London. I met a man down a side street who clearly was a bit pissed off with life. He was using a large knife on the tyres of all " f**king chelsea tractors" who should all " f**k off to Hampshire".
I gave him a tenner and a beer

Edited by pre Madonna - 09 Aug 2015 at 10:41pm
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Sbyrne; I will give you a brief anecdote about how I feel about people in London who drive such vehicles.
One warm summer night, after closing the pub, me and a cold beer went for a moonlight stroll of southwest London. I met a man down a side street who clearly was a bit pissed off with life. He was using a large knife on the tyres of all " f**king chelsea tractors" who should all " f**k off to Hampshire".
I gave him a tenner and a beer

Thanks PM.. But you get to sit up a bit higher off the road and also in a lot of comfort not forgetting the boot space which comes in handy when gong shopping for the weekly shop. There is Pros to such vehicles
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:03am
There is, if you live on a farm in mid Tyrone and you stash a lot of fertiliser. In London it just means you are a complete **** and are proud of the fact.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:29am

There is, if you live on a farm in mid Tyrone and you stash a lot of fertiliser. In London it just means you are a complete **** and are proud of the fact.

Or it just means I like a Range Rover LOL I could drive an Audi, Mercedes or BMW, Ford? what difference does it make 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:37am
I don't give a f**k what make of toy it is, 4×4s are for the countryside. That is with an o. In London, without. We have established that you like range rover, which basically proves my point
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:39am

I don't give a f**k what make of toy it is, 4×4s are for the countryside. That is with an o. In London, without. We have established that you like range rover, which basically proves my point

Dead
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 8:05am
I see you're getting plenty of attention Denise..... I did say you would get a bit of a laugh on here. When these geniuses bore you, you have my numberWink
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 8:43am
Alan & Denise in a tree. K I S S I N G......
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 8:54am
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Alan & Denise in a tree. K I S S I N G......
LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 11:26am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Dead

drive what you want but don't complain about tax when you are pissing all your money on petrol, not to mention on a car that is a hindrance in the city
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:04pm
The 2 lads have more interest in each other than this new broad LOL 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:11pm
Broad
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:12pm

Broad
Maybe she's a big girl ?

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:14pm
Denise, as the most handsome man on the forum, it's my job to welcome you on board. Unfortunately for you, I'm not on the market and the rest of the lads are in bits. However, don't let this devastating news chase you away. Feel free to stick around and mock some of the idiotic posts that regularly feature here. Do stick to the forum rules though, ensure not to attack the moron - attack the morons posts instead. 

El Puto Amo
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Broad  
Maybe she's a big girl ?

A lovely girlThumbs Up

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Denise, as the most handsome man on the forum, it's my job to welcome you on board. Unfortunately for you, I'm not on the market and the rest of the lads except Sham are in bits. However, don't let this devastating news chase you away. Feel free to stick around and mock some of the idiotic posts that regularly feature here. Do stick to the forum rules though, ensure not to attack the moron - attack the morons posts instead. 

fixed
EireGurlDenise89 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireGurlDenise89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:35pm
As a single girl myself I like to keep my options open. Thumbs Up
EireGurlDenise89 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireGurlDenise89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by eire32 eire32 wrote:

Originally posted by EireGurlDenise89 EireGurlDenise89 wrote:

As a single girl myself I like to keep my options open. Thumbs Up

Can a mod ban this pig?Angry

Edited by Sham157 - 10 Aug 2015 at 12:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
  Share Topic