You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 128>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 11:35am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Boobs are really annoying and not fun!!

Thumbs Down

If you had them you would understand!!!
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 11:40am

Thumbs Down

he does Big smile
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

I was watching a documentaries about farah swalla noor and Adrian bestea.
Both men were foreign national who had came here seeking asylum and were murdered.
But the thing that struck me was both of them provided false details when seeking asylum. Both were alcoholic wasters who wouldn't work.
Noor had heard Ireland was a soft touch and came here I think from Nigeria but he told officials he was Libyan. May not have the countries right.
He had a family in Nigeria and relatively good standard of living but ditched it all when he heard Ireland was throwing out free money. He raped a young mentally handicapped girl here and fathered a child.
Bestea was also a similarly charming individual. He wasn't supposed to work but he did get odd jobs and was either late or didn't bother his hole going. He proffered to drink and beat his girlfriend who was also here under a fake name so when he beat the sh*t out of her she couldn't go to the guards.

My point is I have no sympathy for these people and they had their grisly ends coming to them. It also highlights that many asylum seekers are taking the piss.
Write "I'm not a racist but..." 100 times.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 12:14pm

Thumbs Down

if I had them I would have never left the house, but I would be so happy
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Most people who go to the gym only do so to massage their ego.

If you don't compete in a sport then I just see it as self harm. I'm sure people that cut themselves or are bulimic have a similar type of feeling.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

I was watching a documentaries about farah swalla noor and Adrian bestea.
Both men were foreign national who had came here seeking asylum and were murdered.
But the thing that struck me was both of them provided false details when seeking asylum. Both were alcoholic wasters who wouldn't work.
Noor had heard Ireland was a soft touch and came here I think from Nigeria but he told officials he was Libyan. May not have the countries right.
He had a family in Nigeria and relatively good standard of living but ditched it all when he heard Ireland was throwing out free money. He raped a young mentally handicapped girl here and fathered a child.
Bestea was also a similarly charming individual. He wasn't supposed to work but he did get odd jobs and was either late or didn't bother his hole going. He proffered to drink and beat his girlfriend who was also here under a fake name so when he beat the sh*t out of her she couldn't go to the guards.

My point is I have no sympathy for these people and they had their grisly ends coming to them. It also highlights that many asylum seekers are taking the piss.

Write "I'm not a racist but..." 100 times.

Two asylum seekers are awful, therefor all immigrants are basically would be evil murderers, rapists and child abusers.

One of them came here and wouldn't work. Shocking. One of them came here and did work. Even worse!

/sarcasm.

Selective media portrayal of immigrants and asylum seekers is incredibly damaging. Sure more illegal immigrants fly into Heathrow every week (counting those who overstay their welcome) than get through the channel tunnel illegally in a year, yet all we hear about is the Calais migrant crisis.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 1:24pm
UFC is for the most part a boring bag of sh*te.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

If you don't compete in a sport then I just see it as self harm. I'm sure people that cut themselves or are bulimic have a similar type of feeling.
75% people who go to the local gym down here have no reason to actually go to the gym. They leave the gym then go home and pull the mickey off themselves.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

most people agree with this, or so I would have thought. A made up sport for failed boxers
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

👍
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

The Wire is overrated.

plus wan..... 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:24pm
Plus two on the Wire.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:45pm

75% people who go to the local gym down here have no reason to actually go to the gym. They leave the gym then go home and pull the mickey off themselves.

Lads who go to the gym and only work on their biceps and triceps, thus having beer bellies and tiny legs.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:47pm
Brussel sprouts are delicious and should be eaten more often than just Christmas
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Lads who go to the gym and only work on their biceps and triceps, thus having beer bellies and tiny legs.

LOL - We all know a few of them, and then feel they're massive.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:54pm
@Byrno,

There are so many of them around Carlow. On their "bios" love the gym and working out

Aye, is that why your a fat **** with big arms??

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 3:07pm

very true! The Ben Dunne gym in Lucan is full of people like that! Big arms and tiny legs! They walk straight in and straight to the weights have never seen any of them hit the treadmill! I'd imagine they have no stamina so can't imagine they are as tough as they like to think! Some people in that gym wear normal black shoes to the gym! Unbelievable!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 05 Aug 2015 at 3:07pm
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 3:08pm

@Byrno,

There are so many of them around Carlow. On their "bios" love the gym and working out

Aye, is that why your a fat **** with big arms??

Its all that creatine, pissing out golf balls LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 128>
  Share Topic