You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do you Believe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: Do you Believe that they exist
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [29.63%]
1 [3.70%]
1 [3.70%]
1 [3.70%]
2 [7.41%]
14 [51.85%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

an after life anyone

Absolutely not, once youre gone, youre gone.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Yeah, I don't believe in UFOs but would definitely believe in extra terrestrial lifeforms.

Pilots through history are known to have spotted weird objects flying above them or showing dots on our radars that don't exist when we get near them.  ATC have reported stuff to 

It makes you think!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 5:07pm
It certainly does make you think, Who the f**k are we leaving fly our aircraft?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 5:10pm
I think it's quite rational to believe there's other similar lifeforms like ourselves given all the different solar systems in the universe. I think it's probable if anything but I don't think I'll ever find out either.

I don't think paranormal activity of any kind is possible but then again, I can only judge it by the physical world I live in. We'll always be restricted in that regard which is where faith comes into it in the absence of evidence.

I don't believe in God or fate or any of that.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 5:18pm
There is definitely extraterrestrial life of some sort....given that there are millions of other habitable planets out there i dont think that can be doubted
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
BrenC View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

There is definitely extraterrestrial life of some sort....given that there are millions of other habitable planets out there i dont think that can be doubted

Given Earth is 6 billion years old the odds of them coinciding with us in the same (relativity) brief period humanity exists for is a lot slimmer. 
Team Emmet
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

an after life anyone

How do you know tho Shocked
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

an after life anyone

How do you know tho Shocked

Which is why I am a pastafarian, just in case his noodly goodness, the flying SSpaghetti Monster, does exist.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Defo has to be other lifeforms out there somewhere in the universe.

Absolutely. When you consider the almost incomprehensible vastness of the universe, it would have to be one of the greatest mathematically anomalies of all time if we were the only life form inhabiting it.

I assume the question though is do you believe that any of these life forms have come across us yet – hence ‘UFO’s. Personally would be fairly doubtful.

I also wouldn’t believe in ghosts in terms of the standard definition – i.e the spirit of a deceased person taking some kind of human form, however I would believe the Earth and everything that inhabits it is very interconnected, both when either alive or dead. For example, places like Auschwitz certainly do not feel ‘normal’. When unspeakable horror has occurred in a place it seems to leave a kind of stain that can almost feel palpable to the living.

Bigfoot and Nessy? Nah. Lassin – if you believe in Bigfoot, what do you believe he/it is, exactly?

I believe Bigfoot would be similar to 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

or an ancestor  of the above, The area where Bigfoot lives is acres and acres of forest why couldn't an animal hide.

There are numbers of new animals found every year.

An once extinct  fish was found there last year so the possibility of bigfoot existing is big in that logic in my eyes

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 8:49pm
They found a fish in the forest? No wonder they went extinct!
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 8:50pm
You'd imagine that with all the modern technology that something as big as a Bigfoot would have been found especially in North America.
The only way is up
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

You'd imagine that with all the modern technology that something as big as a Bigfoot would have been found especially in North America.

How big is North American Forest land
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 11:45pm
Anyone ever see a Cavan person offer to buy a round?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 11:50pm
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 12:46am
stop.
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 1:00am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Anyone ever see a Cavan person offer to buy a round?

anyone ever see you line out for a fans match? #nopassionforthejersey Wink
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 9:36am
what about man landing on the moon?

i still think its a load of kack and it never happened.
put em under pressure!
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 10:22am
There is definitely life out there. 

I love that movie "Contact" and even just that line from Jodie Foster "We are not alone in this universe".

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic