You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drugs in Sport

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 44>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 11:24am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

So Mo Farahs ex coach Alberto Salazr has been banned for 4 years for doping his athletes.
Of course he was the coach that guided Farah to Olympic glory after he was nothing more than an also ran in the 2008 Olympics.

So, he was coached by a doping coach, misses drug tests, and trains in Ethopia were the is practically no testing....

Didn't know he trained in Ethopia. No doubt this casts serious questions marks over Mo.

According to Rob Heffernan, the DCO will go to Ethopia or wherever to complete out of competition tests.

He (Heffernan) was being tested nearly on a weekly basis in the mountains of Morocco. Where he completed he annual altitude training.

There was serious questions long before now!!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 11:37am

Is Ewan McKenna behind that Twitter account?

Is Ewan McKenna Shoco?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 11:44am
#MoIsInnocent
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is Ewan McKenna Shoco?

Are you Pep Shocked
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 12:18pm

So Mo Farahs ex coach Alberto Salazr has been banned for 4 years for doping his athletes.
Of course he was the coach that guided Farah to Olympic glory after he was nothing more than an also ran in the 2008 Olympics.

So, he was coached by a doping coach, misses drug tests, and trains in Ethopia were the is practically no testing....

Didn't know he trained in Ethopia. No doubt this casts serious questions marks over Mo.

According to Rob Heffernan, the DCO will go to Ethopia or wherever to complete out of competition tests.

He (Heffernan) was being tested nearly on a weekly basis in the mountains of Morocco. Where he completed he annual altitude training.

There was serious questions long before now!!

Absolutely.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Is Ewan McKenna Shoco?

Are you Pep Shocked

Nah, he's an ostrich

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 3:18pm

Is Ewan McKenna Shoco?

Are you Pep Shocked

Nah, he's an ostrich

Thumbs Up And you're a weirdo
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 5:16pm
Paula Radcliffe making a fool of herself when talking about this on BBC now. Trying to imply that nobody new anything etc even though this first came out years ago. 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 5:25pm

Is Ewan McKenna Shoco?

Are you Pep Shocked

Nah, he's an ostrich
LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Paula Radcliffe making a fool of herself when talking about this on BBC now. Trying to imply that nobody new anything etc even though this first came out years ago. 

LOL Surprise Surprise 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 01 Oct 2019 at 5:26pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 10:37am

Paula "my blood results are my own" Radcliffe who's husband used to coach Mo Farah?

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Paula "my blood results are my own" Radcliffe who's husband used to coach Mo Farah?

Since last year.

I don't think her husband Gary Lough has been involved in any doping allegations.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 1:10pm

Paula "my blood results are my own" Radcliffe whose husband used to coach Mo Farah?

Since last year.

I don't think her husband Gary Lough has been involved in any doping allegations.

Nope but they are hardly going to throw him under the bus are they?

Edited by Flanno7hi - 02 Oct 2019 at 1:10pm
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 1:43pm

Paula "my blood results are my own" Radcliffe whose husband used to coach Mo Farah?

Since last year.

Nope but they are hardly going to throw him under the bus are they?

Have they any reason too?

The suspicions around Farah are to do with his association with Salazar.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 10:41pm
Was going through channels the other night and saw the last few laps of the womens 10,000 metres. It was won by an Ethiopian born Dutch lady called Sifan Hassan, who easily pulled away from her one remaining rival on the last lap. Knew absolutely nothing about her whatsoever, but the ease she won at just didn't look right to me. 

So then it turns out she ran one of the fastest 1500m times in the world this year. Nothing remarkable about that, only she happened to do it in the last 1500 metres of the 10,000 metre race. Now thinking something is definitely odd here, so had a quick look at her wikipedia page.  The photo of her there doesn't begin to resemble the lady who won the race physique wise. 

What does all that add up to ? Maybe not a lot. Then Salazar gets himself banned, and it turns out his latest star athlete at the Nike Oregon Project is..............??   Ah yeah, makes sense now. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 8:15pm
Same lady just won the actual 1500 metres with the sixth fastest time ever recorded. The 5 ahead of her are various Chinese athletes, known at the time as 'Ma's army' after their coach, Ma Junren. Some of those Chinese athletes admitted doping offences after they retired. 

Laura Muir's reaction was something of a giveaway, she was clearly delighted with her time but was openly laughing at the fact it was only good enough for 5th place. 

Dunno, think I'll stick to the cycling, its more believable. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 8:23pm
Saw that. She fairly kicked away in the final lap
Irish girl Ciara Mageean was outclassed sadly
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Same lady just won the actual 1500 metres with the sixth fastest time ever recorded. The 5 ahead of her are various Chinese athletes, known at the time as 'Ma's army' after their coach, Ma Junren. Some of those Chinese athletes admitted doping offences after they retired. 

Laura Muir's reaction was something of a giveaway, she was clearly delighted with her time but was openly laughing at the fact it was only good enough for 5th place. 

Dunno, think I'll stick to the cycling, its more believable. 

Are the cyclists still doing blood transfusions mid race?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 44>
  Share Topic