You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Josh Cullen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 64>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

I like him a lot. In the first half when Ronaldo thought he could stand up the short lad for the crowd, Josh wasn’t having any of it. His ability to pick a pass from deep is really valuable 

If they weren't on a football pitch, I'd bet 9 times out of 10 that Josh would floor Ronaldo and his show muscles in a fight.
Sponsored Links

notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 12:21pm
He was absolutely top class, his ball for Connolly's chance was brilliant
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Cullen was excellent. He did more than just the holding role. He was comfortable passing the ball forward and his selection of passes was great. I've always liked what I've seen of him. 
Yeah agree he’s always been solid for us. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I like him a lot. In the first half when Ronaldo thought he could stand up the short lad for the crowd, Josh wasn’t having any of it. His ability to pick a pass from deep is really valuable 

If they weren't on a football pitch, I'd bet 9 times out of 10 that Josh would floor Ronaldo and his show muscles in a fight.

LOL Are we back in primary school? 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

It was a playful comment. I'm already on record as believing that insulting his looks is the best way to rattle Ronaldo.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 1:52pm

It was a playful comment. I'm already on record as believing that insulting his looks is the best way to rattle Ronaldo.

You can’t rattle players like a Ronaldo, mate of mine said Ronaldo looked rattled after the Seamus Coleman incident, and we know what happened next. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 1:52pm

Bit late for that now and not sure he reads ybig in between international games. 
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 1:54pm
Ronaldo is unrattleable 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Ronaldo is unrattleable 

Unless he has to go through US immigration 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 3:29pm
Ronaldo is unfortunately a bit of a psychopath and he has the cold heart of a winner. Hard to rattle. I’m gutted that the headlines are all about him rather than us.

Josh Cullen showed his quality last night though. Great to see him get some love
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 5:48pm
Lad on Kenny's Kids implying that he's better than Declan Rice after Anderlecht's victory over Beerschot today.
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 5:57pm
 He was outstanding this evening.i have to admit it the first time I seen him play for his club but he was brilliant today
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 8:13pm

Lad on Kenny's Kids implying that he's better than Declan Rice after Anderlecht's victory over Beerschot today.

I mean he's good and is our first pick in midfield at this point but let's not get carried away here. The new lad running Kenny's Kids seems to be a pundit arena journalist so is prone to a bit of exaggeration with this kind of stuff.
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 8:15pm
The guy who started the page sold it to pundit arena in February
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

What sort of coinage are we talking?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Would explain a lot it’s gone very much like them click bait pages.

aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:32pm
Rep of ireland player tracker on twitter is excellent page, I think it better than kennys kids
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 2:56am
Anyway I've watched a good bit of Anderlecht this season with non English commentary so my views aren't influenced by any commentators. I'd imagine he is the first name on the team sheet every week despite having no goals, no assists and never picks up a card. Goes about his business brilliantly it's just a pity Anderlecht can't push on a bit more. Exiting Europe was a bit of a disaster for them. Be great if we could get a few more players that could do with loan moves over to Brussels
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 64>
  Share Topic