You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The "What I learned today" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 182>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Is she actually your girlfriend or just a weekend kinda thing?
It was more than a weekend kinda thing to be honest, but i should have read all the signs, but i was blinded in the beginning by the sex which kinda lost its appeal after the 3rd month really there was not much more we could get up to and i think i just got burn out LOL, she is flirty by nature but i am not the jealous type as i would be outgoing myself 
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:48pm
Did you introduce her to your family and all? But mad that your mate is ridin her. When did it start?
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:49pm
This is fascinating! LOL
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 9:57pm

Did you introduce her to your family and all? But mad that your mate is ridin her. When did it start?
She only met them at a family do and i just hope she did'nt try to bonk any of them behind my back, as this is what happened at 1 of her family do's we were in her uncles house and she dragged me into their bedroom and shagged the life out of me it was mad like that, the mate said he only done her the twice so i imagine at least 5 times mind you she is capable of going 5 times in 1 session, any advice for me bowsie
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 10:03pm
Ride your mate perhaps??
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 10:11pm

Ride your mate perhaps??
Nah he is a skinny ugly bastid a priest would'nt even touch him, anyway going to ring her now and see what the craic is
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 10:11pm
Your mate isn't a pilot by any chance, is he ?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Your mate isn't a pilot by any chance, is he ?
LOLClap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 10:29pm
Keep us in the loop
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 10:30pm
Try to get her to give you a rusty trombone.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 11:01pm
Give her a hot Carl
Chips don't bounce
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 11:27pm
Deffo give her the full Bill Clinton one last time šŸ‘
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:03am
Good man Doc, been awhile since the Whatever section has had this sort of action Clap

@GD, your cistern comment reminded me of a post on here awhile back about someone taking a dump in a tub of butter and putting it back in the fridge at a house party LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:23am
Right just off the phone now and a very bizzare conversation was had, will be having a face to face clear the air once and for all tomorrow but she is adamant that we don't split up Confused, must admit near the end of the call she had managed to give me a mad horn and i am only cracking now that i did not make my way over to her but just had to beat it off the jacks instead, it's weird but i am getting that urge back to go full on with her again after practically avoiding the carnage of sex with her for a while or certainly no where near as often and as wild as it was at first, durty phone calls Clap lads i might need help here i am losing sight of the facts here but the seduction is taking back over again, what to do ?
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:26am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Right just off the phone now and a very bizzare conversation was had, will be having a face to face clear the air once and for all tomorrow but she is adamant that we don't split upĀ Confused, must admit near the end of the call she had managed to give me a mad horn and i am only cracking now that i did not make my way over to her but just had to beat it off the jacks instead, it's weird but i am getting that urge back to go full on with her again after practically avoiding the carnage of sex with her for a while or certainly no where near as often and as wild as it was at first, durty phone callsĀ ClapĀ lads i might need help here i am losing sight of the facts here but the seduction is taking back over again, what to do ?

Bash in her back doors....
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:27am
Crack off before you call her or meet her in future, if you don't want anything to do with her. Surely that's the answer.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:39am
Doc, YBIG Hugh Hefner Cool

Smash her back doors in. No guilt to be had either..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 1:03am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Doc, YBIG Hugh Hefner Cool

Smash her back doors in. No guilt to be had either..
I thought i was coming clean when i told her about banging the mate's yoke and she said she already knew and it does'nt bother her, but i did slightly embelish the truth about the circumstances i said it was you woman that done the stalking but hey fck it, we were at a 30th party in a pub and there was a good bit of banter going on between us and i was making a few suggestive remarks to your woman unbeknownst to my quare 1, anyway i went out to have a smoke not long before closing and about a minute later your wan comes out (she does'nt even smoke) and she starts teasing me about some of my remarks so i tell her i was not messing and stuck the lips on her while at the same time dropping the hand, well she did not pull away so i took her by the hand and around the back of the boozer and rattled her up against the wall, went back in and no one seemed any the wiser, fck it it was an opportunist strike and it does not come around that easy too often, i dont think i will give her the details of the act as i would not put it past the quare 1 to drag me out of a random pub and bang me just to prove she does not care about it LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 182>
  Share Topic