You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 369>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 11:46am
Is it possible to slander untruths LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 11:55am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

"I had wrote"

Ffs man get it write - see what I did there

It's 2016 that TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN, not 1976, get over yourself would ya ffs

PM will have a freaker when he sees that grammatical error in Toppers post

Edited by Denis Irwin - 12 Jun 2016 at 11:55am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 11:59am

[/QUOTE]
OK,let's deal with this post while am bored and can't be arsed to pack

Numero uno point, how many 'countries' do you have? The education system in dpk has produced a few ybiggers now and none have the incapabilities with the English language you appear to have 

That is correct grammar I used, 'My country history' is incorrect. I'm guessing you went to the De la Salle.

In 2(imagine this is the prize round in bullseye), how can you forget actions that you've seen on old video clips? are you also outraged about the clips of them German fks in 1942???

How can i forget? I lost family members, is that a good enough reason to satisfy you? Car ac oineach. Anyone with a conscience would be outraged at what the Nazis done simply by watching clips, infact i done a fantastic essay on Nazi Germany for AS Levels 95% it got if you need to me to enlighten you at any time just ask Thumbs Up

In 3,enjoy standing for shoulder to shoulder with Rupert and the lads, do you know most of them are also classed as" them un's " who also attend N.ireland games shacking, with this new found knowledge will you be castigating all of them for videos you've seen online from years ago?

Well, I don't class anyone as that. My cousins are Northern Ireland football fans, i've no issue with them personally i have an issue with Northern Ireland as a nationalist I believe in a 32 county Irish Republic. I will not support nor endorse a team which promotes the separation of this Island, you support the ROI you should understand this. 

In 4, I'd advise a history lesson regarding the fai, GSpain is extremely knowledgeable regarding this, as is Florent U, maybe pm them for a history lesson  

I do not need a history lesson as i've read most books in relation to the split in the FAI/IFA in the early 20's. I quote: 

The clubs believed that development of the game in the South had been neglected by the administration in Belfast and the dispute over the Cup replay was the catalyst for an historic meeting in Molesworth Hall, Dublin on June 1, 1921. The Leinster Football Association were backed by the Munster Football Association in instigating the meeting at which decisions were taken that led irrevocably to a split between the Irish Football Association in Belfast and the Southern football organisations. The clubs and associations who attended the meeting voted to establish the Football Association of Ireland to develop and administer the game throughout the 32 Counties of Ireland.

I have put in bold 32 counties incase you try and rewrite another part of Irish history. 

In 5,Saul, where on numerous occasions (possibly over 100) you have claimed to be from, is a fkn village, if being pedantic it's a hamlet!!! Now maybe you've moved the padded room down the road to Rahlop but it's still a village!! 

Now now.. I'm not from Saul at all infact. I've never once said that either, I've said I know the area which i do but I've never once lived in Raholp, Ballycruttle etc. Stop pretending you know me.

In 6, yeah continue away there, but please post something that's happened in your lifetime that actually happened as we all know your favourite subject is yourself

LOL - Priceless. 

In 7,an opposition player for a British team done something against another British team's fans, holy jaysus, get the pitch forks out 

Why did you write all this nonsense, right anyway. It doesn't matter if he was playing for FC Rostov, he done a celebration in honour of the Twelve and the Orange Order heres some information on the Orange Order. 'No Roman Catholic will be admitted into the Institution' it is also known for having close links with the UVF and UDA with its members being linked with numerous murders for over 100 years. 
Healy done that celebration not against Brentford or Millwall, but against Glasgow Celtic were the fanbase is largely Roman Catholic. 

In 8, did they "burn" them out? Now let's paint the proper picture for everyone else to know what happened, if say Irish people moved to Warsaw for work, we're going to look to move to the cheapest accommodation going as the Polish did by moving into the 'village' area in Belfast, once the look 'them un's worked out that they were also 'them un's ', (only took them a few years mind) then they began a campaign to move them out, yes totally wrong and shameful but I don't recall anyone actually burning them out but sure with your vast knowledge of these things you'll probably find some story of someone being burned out and add things up 

Yes. They burnt them out I'll refresh your memory. 

I could be here all day posting links of hate crimes in the North against innocent Polish families. Did you know they also burn the Polish flag on the Twelve now? 

More nonsense once again by yourself.

In 9, woohoo we're nearing the end,so Windsor park now holds 20K(circa 12/13k if ya Google it) and better still, every single person in there was chanting it? Can you prove this? No of course you can't cause again you made it up!!! 

To start with your capacity is incorrect, Windsor held close to 15k when they played Poland and 'big' games the capacity was usually in and around 14,000. While we're on this, do you remember the NI fans
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:06pm
Will be cheering on our half brothers this evening.
I think they may pull off the first big shock of the tournament
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:12pm
2/2 - Part of the bottom missing again.

When they sent death threats to Artur Boruc? 
Before you say no, heres some links.

I think this is the right link regards the 'Fenian Bastard' if not its another and i'll repost it.

To conclude. 

You have wrote nonsense about me, in fact how dare you if someone said any of that to my face they'd be knocked out. 
I will not apologise for being a Republican, or standing up for the ideals of a United Ireland. 

As for the rest, I feel sorry for you. Genuinely feel sorry for you, you went out of your way to write nonsense about an individual you've ever met, those who have met me I'm sure would say I'm a friendly guy.

I'm highly educated, I speak 3 languages quite close to fluent I sat my ATPLS at 18 years of age the youngest in my class I am not vile nor a simpleton how dare you. 
Meet me face to face before you've the audacity to tell me I don't know about the troubles or anything else for that matter.  Everyones entitled to their opinion, I live in England i'm not a biter man but I will nor forget or rewrite the past. I got out of that place as soon as I could I refuse to live in a society were bigotry is the norm, when I go home it'll be to Wicklow no doubt. 

Edited by SByrne24 - 12 Jun 2016 at 12:16pm
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:30pm
Holy fuk it gets better

I could be here all day going through that nonsense highlighting posts you've put on ybig to contradict most things you wrote there haha

I'm off to the airport for a flight that thankfully you'll not be anywhere near, donning you're tinfoil captains hat claiming to be the pilot, but anyway, go to France, occasionally take the tinfoil helmet off and speak to folk, have a few beers and wise the fuk up to yourself

You'd knock me out
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

I think this is the right link regards the 'Fenian Bastard' if not its another and i'll repost it.

To conclude. 

You have wrote nonsense about me, in fact how dare you if someone said any of that to my face they'd be knocked out. 
I will not apologise for being a Republican, or standing up for the ideals of a United Ireland. 

As for the rest, I feel sorry for you. Genuinely feel sorry for you, you went out of your way to write nonsense about an individual you've ever met, those who have met me I'm sure would say I'm a friendly guy.

I'm highly educated, I speak 3 languages quite close to fluent I sat my ATPLS at 18 years of age the youngest in my class I am not vile nor a simpleton how dare you. 
Meet me face to face before you've the audacity to tell me I don't know about the troubles or anything else for that matter.  Everyones entitled to their opinion, I live in England i'm not a biter man but I will nor forget or rewrite the past. I got out of that place as soon as I could I refuse to live in a society were bigotry is the norm, when I go home it'll be to Wicklow no doubt. 

A Republican who belives in a United Ireland but votes for the Conservative and Unionist Party

You're a real man of contridictions Topper

Edited by Denis Irwin - 12 Jun 2016 at 12:34pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:39pm
I live in England DI.

Would I vote Tory in NI? Of course I wouldn't. 

They're two different political systems with different parties.

Anyway... POLSKA Clap

Edited by SByrne24 - 12 Jun 2016 at 12:40pm
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:45pm
Know a fair few NI fans away to the game tonight and wish them all the best. Poland are a good team though so will be tough. Heres hoping for a positive result.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

To conclude. 

A Republican who belives in a United Ireland but votes for the Conservative and Unionist Party

You're a real man of contridictions Topper

Don't forget Celtic Season Ticket holder who bet on Rangers to win.

As constructive advice I think SByrne really needs to start wising up, the few people he had allies with originally are turning their back 
eire28 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 1:03pm
Anyone supporting them bouncy loving, john bull draping Irish/Catholic hating w**kers needs to have a good look at themselves. 

Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 1:12pm
I will not forget my country's history...
...i vote conservative...the party of maggie thatcher...the woman who was not for turning

Selextive hustory
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by eire28 eire28 wrote:

Anyone supporting them bouncy loving, john bull draping Irish/Catholic hating w**kers needs to have a good look at themselves. 

Thats a bit unfair- of course there are bigots within the support but most NI fans I know have been more than nice to me and im a nationalist and Republic supporter. I have good banter with them at work especially. Its not fair to tar them all with the same brush.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

...i vote conservative...the party of maggie thatcher...the woman who was not for turning

Selextive hustory

Walter Mitty springs to mind.
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 1:33pm

Selextive hustory
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by eire28 eire28 wrote:

cant disagree with any of that, i work and live in england and get more respect from them than i get from nordies in the office
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 2:45am
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

FAO any pub team supporters on here. Stick that up your bollix
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
RoyD View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 9:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 369>
  Share Topic