Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 298299300301302 369>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

We’ll see 
Slovakia are sh*t, currently losing to a Scottish reserve side if you want to read much into tonight’s games 

And I told you they have two quality player to come back. I was also asking who the North have to come in but didn’t get an answer on that one.

I think you're letting what you want to happen cloud your judgement what will probably happen Brendan. Dare I say, it kinda reminds me a bit of Hans Moleman and his daft predictions on United not even finishing in the top 10 last season. Wink

I'm sure you would've fancied Bosnia to beat N.I. handy the other night.  

Irrespective of who Slovakia are or aren't missing, it will be a very tight game and I'd be shocked if they had a comfortable win against N.I. 

Hello Muff.

Brendan mo chara I have never been as happy to be so wrong in my life LOL

I think Territorial was on here every day since their playoff win last month but something tells me he might not appear as much in the next month. 

They'll never have a better chance against a beatable team like that at home in a one off game to qualify. 

Edited by irishmufc - 12 Nov 2020 at 10:35pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 10:36pm

We’ll see 
Slovakia are sh*t, currently losing to a Scottish reserve side if you want to read much into tonight’s games 

And I told you they have two quality player to come back. I was also asking who the North have to come in but didn’t get an answer on that one.

I think you're letting what you want to happen cloud your judgement what will probably happen Brendan. Dare I say, it kinda reminds me a bit of Hans Moleman and his daft predictions on United not even finishing in the top 10 last season. Wink

Irrespective of who Slovakia are or aren't missing, it will be a very tight game and I'd be shocked if they had a comfortable win against N.I. 

Hello Muff.

I think Territorial was on here every day since their playoff win last month but something tells me he might not appear as much in the next month. 

They'll never have a better chance against a beatable team like that at home in a one off game to qualify. 

Expect him to put in a disappearing act alright.

It was great to see Johnny Evans at fault for both goals.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 10:45pm
Never happier to be wrong myself either

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 10:45pm

We’ll see 

Hello Muff.

It was great to see Johnny Evans at fault for both goals.

I couldn't watch extra time but have the full coverage recorded and the BBC highlights. Might have to give them a look tomorrow. Wink
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 10:47pm
I watched most of it after realising quickly that that sh*t at Wembley was a depressing waste of time
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 11:01pm
How many more qualifying tournaments do the 6 have before unification? 4? 5 maybe?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 11:31pm

Am in severe need of cheering up, but the text I just received from an England mate makes me believe that a wee look at the match thread on here might help.

Then off to bed to hibernate until feckn 2020 is over.

Someone waken me for the WCQ's.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 1:48am
Delighted they're out. Please God their team will be gone out of existence in a few years.
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 8:51am

I watched most of it after realising quickly that that sh*t at Wembley was a depressing waste of time

Same here. Thought Slovakia looked a better side than what we played. Kept the ball well for long periods of the second half without too much threat. NI restricted to long throws and a bit of fortune for equaliser. 

Glad we were dumped out in Slovakia, to lose a play off to that team would have been dreadful. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 10:02am

That was sad to hear the news about Laffertys sister passing away  during the week. It must have been incredibly difficult circumstances to play under last night. 
El Puto Amo
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 10:07am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

That was sad to hear the news about Laffertys sister passing away  during the week. It must have been incredibly difficult circumstances to play under last night. 

He is a horrible bastard of a human being but fair play to him for turning up yesterday. He nearly won it towards the end of normal time too
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

How many more qualifying tournaments do the 6 have before unification? 4? 5 maybe?

The way things are going, the FAI team mighn't last that long before yiz just give up entirely....LOL
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Same here. Thought Slovakia looked a better side than what we played. Kept the ball well for long periods of the second half without too much threat. NI restricted to long throws and a bit of fortune for equaliser. 

Glad we were dumped out in Slovakia, to lose a play off to that team would have been dreadful. 
Well done lads... switch the channel on your own team...we will let you know when the bandwagon comes around again so ye can hop on
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 2:35pm
International friendlies do nothing for me, especially empty stadium ones where we're getting a lesson from England.
There was nothing appealing about it at all and it benefitted absolutely no one
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

Well done lads... switch the channel on your own team...we will let you know when the bandwagon comes around again so ye can hop on

Switch the channel LOL LOL LOL its not a life support machine. I'm sure the sound of the TV changing had a major impact on the performance and result. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

Why on earth would anyone watch an international friendly, regardless of who is playing? A waste of time. 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 4:12pm
Euros in Ireland and neither the national team nor the part-province have qualified. Time now for the two to merge, makes sense to set the wheels in motion before the border poll comes about. Future is bleak for the Wee Six in the meantime as all their half decent players are veterans whose legs have gone. The national team does have the golden generation coming through but it remains to be seen how many of them will become top notch players.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Euros in Ireland and neither the national team nor the part-province have qualified. Time now for the two to merge, makes sense to set the wheels in motion before the border poll comes about. Future is bleak for the Wee Six in the meantime as all their half decent players are veterans whose legs have gone. The national team does have the golden generation coming through but it remains to be seen how many of them will become top notch players.

Dry your eyes, change the record and stop embarrassing yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 298299300301302 369>
  Share Topic