We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 369>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 10:35pm
Another solid result, fair play
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 9:59pm
Super win for Northern Ireland, O'Neill is doing a great job.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 9:38pm

Thats a super result in fairness
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

2-0 up.

If that was us playing azerbaijan it would still be 0-0 at HT
How exactly?
Was thinking the same thing myself, a bizarre statement. Fair play to the pub team though, that is a very comfortable win in a tricky game. 8/11 was a great price too.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

2-0 up.

How exactly?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 8:53pm
2-0 up.

Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 8:13pm
Nordies 1 0 up.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 12:33pm
I'm not expecting many goals in this game tonight, I've watched the Azeri's a few times of late (betting purposes) and they're extremely well organized for such a limited team.

The key for Northern Ireland is to score early imo, it'll make the Azeri's come out of their shell because I reckon they will set out to get the draw. 

Edited by Green Devil - 11 Nov 2016 at 12:35pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Good Luck to Azerbaijan in the North of Ireland in Irelands second city Belfast tomorrow evening Clap

"You don't want this f**king argument with me.
I'd advise you not to have it."

Go honour your fallen, reemember all the innocent men women and children who were
murrdered on the streets of Belfast and the North of Ireland don't forget the MP that was allowed to die either due to the British. Hopefully Azerbaijan ruin the honouring of murderers

Reaching out to the nationalist community, it appears to be going well, I wonder how Liam Boyce will feel hailing from West Belfast...

I used to take you seriously S Byrne but then you said you support the irish rugby team, definitely a wind up merchant.

The IRFU fans have never once sent death threats the same can't be said about this lot.
The IRFU play Irelands call, nearly worse than death threats.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I think Byrno will get a first scorer-correct score double tonight in the NI v Azerbaijan game.

He will reveal his scorer selection shortly after the first goal and his final score selection at around 21:40 this evening. He'll then buy everybody in his favourite bar in Paris a drink with his winnings, despite being in another country at the time. Paddy Power will then pay him a €10K bonus on his winnings despite having an invalid double.

Naw, I reckon he'll tell us he had £50 at 500/1 for David Healy to score first and NI to win 7-4. And that he won €8,000,000.00. Pints on the house for all at the Rathcoole Linfield SC.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

Good Luck to Azerbaijan in the North of Ireland in Irelands second city Belfast tomorrow evening Clap

Go honour your fallen, reemember all the innocent men women and children who were
murrdered on the streets of Belfast and the North of Ireland don't forget the MP that was allowed to die either due to the British. Hopefully Azerbaijan ruin the honouring of murderers

Reaching out to the nationalist community, it appears to be going well, I wonder how Liam Boyce will feel hailing from West Belfast...

I used to take you seriously S Byrne but then you said you support the irish rugby team, definitely a wind up merchant.

The IRFU fans have never once sent death threats the same can't be said about this lot.
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 11:09am

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I think Byrno will get a first scorer-correct score double tonight in the NI v Azerbaijan game.

He will reveal his scorer selection shortly after the first goal and his final score selection at around 21:40 this evening. He'll then buy everybody in his favourite bar in Paris a drink with his winnings, despite being in another country at the time. Paddy Power will then pay him a €10K bonus on his winnings despite having an invalid double.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 9:11am

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 8:24am

You tell em Terry. LOL

As You Were
Three in a row
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 8:00am

Edited by SByrne24 - 11 Nov 2016 at 8:02am
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 12:58am

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 12:35am

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

What's the point of referencing the Enniskillen bombing to me? Even if that atrocity didn't happen, Unionists would want to participate in the poppy commerations anyway.
Maybe, but Enniskillen made it more sensitive for more people - same as eg Bloody Sunday does for Nationalists in differing circumstances.

I'm just making the point that if the IFA want to present themselves as inclusive to encourage future generations of players and supporters from nationalist backgrounds, it would have been better to not get involved given the light it would throw on them, especially the Pro-British armed forces context that is now associated with.

But I do take Floreat's point that the IFA might've got a bit of grief. Mayve from more hardline circles by not enquiring or looking into it at least. They couldn't be seen to be keeping silent when Scotland and England were taking a stand in defence of the poppy commemorations.
Of course they do.

But look at it this way. Had they done nothing whatever to acknowledge the date, when Eng/Scot/Wales were, as most GB clubs had done the previous week, and with all the attention this has received in the run-up to the game, then this would unquestionably have been seen as a deliberate snub to one section of their support. And they'd have got pelters for it from every "Loyalist" politician chasing a headline (i.e. all of them).

In the end, they sought a middle ground, and the fact that Wales has emulated that line suggests to me they've got it about right.

It might've been better to enquire with FIFA but behind closed doors.
Not practical.

They were asked by journos what they were doing about Armistice Day. "Nothing" would have been a terrible answer, since it would have lead to all sorts of headlines about IFA callousness etc.

Anyway wish us luck in Vienna for Saturday
"Vienna"?

It means nothing to me...

Enniskillen obviously made it more sensitive but again you're needlessly introducing an emotive argument into my original point on the IFA's wisdom on this.

But again, it would've been a case of damned if they did and if they didn't.

Oh Vienna!! Great tune ;)

But we both know Vienna means more than nothing to you, as you'd love to see us lose anyway. The feeling is mutual.

I fancy ye feckers to win 1-0 tomorrow.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 369>
  Share Topic