FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285 369>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 9:57am
Croats and Poles are a great bunch of lads as are the Bosnians

Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Funny Territorial how the Croatians or the Polish didn't seem to have an issue with us. 
Most Poles and Croats are Catholic.

Might have something to do with it.  
In 2016 you really think it's that as opposed to the fact everyone loves us? Tongue
Ajax fans dont LOL

That not the Celtic crowd they take umbridge with? LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 9:35am

Funny Territorial how the Croatians or the Polish didn't seem to have an issue with us. 

Most nordies are angry, that might have something to do with it
Chips don't bounce
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 9:35am

In 2016 you really think it's that as opposed to the fact everyone loves us? Tongue
Ajax fans dont LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 9:30am

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 9:20am

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Hard to know who's to blame for what
In that video. It's only a few seconds long.
But if in doubt, blame the NI fans

Sounds good to me LOLClap

Funny Territorial how the Croatians or the Polish didn't seem to have an issue with us. Also there was plenty of Polish and Irish mixed together in the stands in the last campaign with no trouble.

You're criticizing SHH for blaming N.I. fans when you do the exact same engaging in whataboutery towards the Croatian ones. The fact there was little or no segregation or Croatian fans having priors doesn't excuse the N.I. fans who were engaging in the trouble just as it wouldn't the Croatians.

Edited by irishmufc - 17 Nov 2016 at 9:14am
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 8:39am
Sure they were beating the f**k out of each other in poznan in 2012.
Chips don't bounce
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 1:33am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

But if in doubt, blame the NI fans. Well if you're SHH, at any rate.

Even when there's this:
"Croatia must play two home World Cup qualifiers behind closed doors.
Croatia, whose fans are repeat offenders, will face Turkey and Iceland at home without any supporters after incidents at friendlies against Israel and Hungary in March.
They were also fined 150 000 Swiss francs ($151 000) due to "discriminatory chants" by fans during the matches.
Croatia have been in trouble before. They were deducted one point during the Euro 2016 qualifying competition over a bizarre racist incident during the 1-1 home draw with Italy in June last year.
Fans used a chemical agent to imprint a swastika on the pitch days before the fixture in Split's Poljud stadium and it became visible during the match, which was itself played behind closed doors because of a previous racism offence."

http://www.supersport.com/football/fifa-world-cup-2018/news/160527/Croatia_to_play_behind_closed_doors

And for the background to their fans misbehaviour, which even includes fighting amongst themselves, there's this:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/18/why-croatia-fans-disrupt-euro-2016-match-czech-republic

P.S. There was no effective segregation at the match last night, meaning there were Croatian fans in all four stands.
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

I was at the game last night.  Croatia were very impressive.  Even without Modric and Rakatic they still have very good players at top clubs.  Michael O'Neill used the friendly to try out a few players.  Apart from Liam Boyce I don't think to many improved their future selection chances.  However I wouldn't question the commitment of any of their players last night.  They'll be a totally different proposition when Norway come to Belfast next March.  

I wouldn't read a huge amount into the result. Croatia beat Iceland and NI to nil in the space of a few days and scored five goals in the process. They're clearly a very strong outfit.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 8:23pm
Looked like one of the pub team 'fans' on the right lunged at the Croatians first but need I say more when it comes to Croatian fans behaviour in France.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 8:11pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 7:23pm
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Arse handed to them whenever they come up against anyone anyway half decent....classic flat track bullies

Petty and childish comment.....

The drew with the Czech Republic away, beat Ukraine at the Euros's etc 

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 12:01pm
I was at the game last night.  Croatia were very impressive.  Even without Modric and Rakatic they still have very good players at top clubs.  Michael O'Neill used the friendly to try out a few players.  Apart from Liam Boyce I don't think to many improved their future selection chances.  However I wouldn't question the commitment of any of their players last night.  They'll be a totally different proposition when Norway come to Belfast next March.  
EnnisBhoy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnnisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 10:56pm
I hate them as much as anyone but even this is nonsense. I don't think they were even trying tonight.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 10:15pm
Arse handed to them whenever they come up against anyone anyway half decent....classic flat track bullies
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 10:08pm
He's a fantastic manager .

As said above , he will have his pick of jobs in the near future.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285 369>
  Share Topic