2 [2.60%]
1 [1.30%]
6 [7.79%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

so liverpool unlike most major teams in the 70s and 80s did not have a significant hooligan problem and were only bit part players in the deaths of 39 Juventus fans after being infiltrated with hooligans from other clubs namely Chelsea. I am not having it

I will draw the line at blaming Liverpool fans in anyway for Hillsborough. Sneaking in certainly did not help but gross mismanagement and panic by the police were the cause. The cover up afterwards was equally disgraceful
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>

You are exaggerating your first point and playing down the second.

I have always said LFC were in some way to blame and I think most people in Liverpool acknowledged that.
It was the lies and the cover-up that irked.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sponsored Links

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 12:20pm
Liverpool were completely to blame for Heysel, it was our fans end of

Blaming other people is like, trying to blame Scotland fans for the riot in Lansdowne that night
Its very frustrating being a Slob
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

so liverpool unlike most major teams in the 70s and 80s did not have a significant hooligan problem and were only bit part players in the deaths of 39 Juventus fans after being infiltrated with hooligans from other clubs namely Chelsea. I am not having it

I will draw the line at blaming Liverpool fans in anyway for Hillsborough. Sneaking in certainly did not help but gross mismanagement and panic by the police were the cause. The cover up afterwards was equally disgraceful
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>

You are exaggerating your first point and playing down the second.

I have always said LFC were in some way to blame and I think most people in Liverpool acknowledged that.
It was the lies and the cover-up that irked.

Gary I think even Dalglish acknowledged the club didn't do enough/take enough responsibility in their initial reaction to Heysel.

UEFA provided the conditions for what happened but Liverpool as a club were primarily responsible for Heysel irrespective of the fact there were some/other hooligans of other clubs at it.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 12:55pm
My second point is in reference to Hillsborough not Heysel.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 1:18pm

I know that. I probably shouldn't have referenced your quote. I was just trying to address ya

Anyway the moral of the story is, Liverpool are a shower of cxxts
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I know that. I probably shouldn't have referenced your quote. I was just trying to address ya

Totally agree.

Was with them in Madrid in 09.
Wrecked the place.
Never seen so many trackies in my life, not being from Tallaght or Finglas.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 1:42pm

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Totally agree.

Was with them in Madrid in 09.
Wrecked the place.
Never seen so many trackies in my life, not being from Tallaght or Finglas.

The away supporters are hardcore who go to all the games both home and away. Unfortunately you'll have a sizable percentage that are hardcore scumbags.

The United unofficial fanzine I buy always highlights United fans acting the bollocks on away trips. Abusing female stewards at Southampton or not paying for food in Sociedad.

Not sure if other United fans hold them to account on the spot but one thing that makes me proud of our support at away Ireland games is that we self police and any arsehole draped in a tricolour flag who acts the prick isn't long told to cop on.   

Edited by irishmufc - 12 Mar 2015 at 1:44pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 2:05pm
@IrishMufc, spot on regard to the Irish fans away from home, it's great to see the behaviour of our lot is top notch.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

@IrishMufc, spot on regard to the Irish fans away from home, it's great to see the behaviour of our lot is top notch.

Ah fcuk you!! the rest of it is spot on too
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 2:26pm

Not talking about that.

As usual your bitterness clouds your judgement.

Go research soccer hooligans in the 70s and early 80s, its easily found on google and youtube.
You will rarely see Liverpool's name mentioned.

Then go and research who was in Brusseels that fateful night.
An awful lot of Scousers with cockney accents.

Do your research and get back to me.

PS I am in no way admonishing some Liverpool fans for Heysel in case some thick on here with half a brain thinks I am.

Bizarrely enough, all but 2 of the 14 convicted of manslaughter had Merseyside addresses. We cannot conclude from that they were scousers. Maybe they were cockneys residing on merseyside attracted there no doubt by the vast employment opportunites.

Just to add, those arrested were identified by Merseyside Police with the help of Anfield Stewards following a thrall through TV footage of the incident. The Police Officer who lead the investigation was at the match as a fan.....

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 12 Mar 2015 at 2:36pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 2:34pm
Or its just possible that they were the ones who were caught !!!

Didnt fink of dat didcha ?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 2:38pm

Do your research my old segosha and dont rely of gossip and tittle-tattle. Liverpool Echo might be a good place to start.........
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 2:39pm

Lads are ye auditioning for Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels 2?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Do your research my old segosha and dont rely of gossip and tittle-tattle. Liverpool Echo might be a good place to start.........

You're boring me know.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 3:11pm

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

You're boring me know.
"That's nice.........."
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 3:16pm
So is it United fans voting for Liverpool and vice versa?

As for why West Ham, I was trying to think of a team that wasn't just disliked for rivally. Kind of like them myself.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 3:25pm
Have to admit as much as I dislike Mourinho and Chelsea, I'd always shout for them against Liverpool.Most Chelsea fans I know are bang on and I only know one Man City fan (and he's a gent) but there's too many Liverpool fans that who would never let me live it down if they won.

That aside no matter what Chelsea and City win, it'll never be considered an outstanding achievement in comparison to the great Liverpool teams of old who built their success without winning the Sugar Daddy lottery overnight.

I'll always be up for City and Chelsea when it comes to facing Liverpool.
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 3:38pm
CHELSEA! f**king horrible club, fans that leave 10 minutes before the end, fans that only exist since 2004, a rascist captain, racist fans, sh*t stadium, horrible style of play.
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic