1 [1.30%]
2 [2.60%]
1 [1.30%]
6 [7.79%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 10:27pm
People who voted 'Other'

Who do you's think?
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

That is what parents are for andy!

I doubt a lot would even know. Even myself I hadn't a clue about the rangers link until I started coming on here all those years ago and I was in me early 20's then.

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 10:32pm
Could not believe when I opened the the thread that there was more than just Chelsea in the options - Boo to this thread Thumbs Down

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 10:32pm
Education, education, education! Spread the word
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 11:00pm
Any particular reason why West Ham are on the list out of curiosity?

Newcastle annoy the shyte out of me but that's down to their fans sense of entitlement.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Newcastle annoy the shyte out of me but that's down to their fans sense of entitlement.

West Ham hmmmm...... the unbelievable racism, that Essex boy mentality, that faux cockney 'knees up muvver brown' bollocks, that embarrassing 'Moore than a club bollocks', this talk of playing the 'West 'am way'. Yeah mate, 50 years ago. 'We won the world cup'. The Ice Cream Firm. The fact that all their fans look like Billy Mitchell or Danny Dyer. Billy Mitchell. Danny Dyer. The fact that all black cab drivers seem to follow them. I f**king hate black cab drivers. Bubbles.I am sure there is more but if it was not for Chelsea.............
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 11:33pm
As a Liverpool you are always gonna hate utd, but chelsea of late are really pushing for that top spot

Hate everything about the club, from its scum fans to their style of play, their scum players over the years, and now that little prick mourinho, great manager but what a **** of a man he is
Its very frustrating being a Slob
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

As a Liverpool you are always gonna hate utd, but chelsea of late are really pushing for that top spot

Hate everything about the club, from its scum fans to their style of play, their scum players over the years, and now that little prick mourinho, great manager but what a **** of a man he is
Manchester United is purely a rivalry thing for Liverpool supporters. 

I respect them totally as a club with a great history, a very similar one to Liverpool, and it works vice versa. 

Same as I respect Everton, Arsenal, Spurs, Leeds and Aston Villa. Proper football clubs, 

I will never, ever respect Chelsea and their plastic success, plastic team and plastic supporters.

I respect Rangers more as a club. 

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 12:01am
CHELSEA along with Sevco and Linfield are football's axis of evil....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 12:06am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

As Roy Keane said in his latest book "Them lot are right arrogant pricks, they go about as if they're the best in the country but they've won f**k all for ages" 

LOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 7:12am
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

Maybe but looking at at list it's Liverpool by a country mile for me , always hated them and want them to lose every game well apart when they play Blackbum .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 8:07am
Liverpool by a country mile - Heysel will forever be an indelible stain .
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:10am
Originally posted by deiseblue deiseblue wrote:

Shows you know nothing about the history of English soccer hooliganism in the 70s and 80s.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:13am
1) Man City - A new entry. Crap bland bowl stadium, loads of johnny come lately fans who usually leave 10 minutes before the end of the match. The bloody Poznan. They are as good as a brand new club and a million miles from the Man City that most neutrals used to have a soft spot for. Oil money and a team of global stars. Thing is they actually play decent football but i cannot warm to them
2) Chelsea - Their fans today are 80% posh spaz's who would be better suited to following Harlequins or 20% far right boneheads who crawl out from under a rock for any European trip or match they can cause a tear up and stop black people from getting on trains. 
3) Liverpool - Unique atmosphere hm not so sure. A lot of flags celebrating how good they were in the late 70's and 80s does not equal a good atmosphere. Find some of their fans insufferable and jesus there are a lot of them over here. Plenty of Irish superfans who have never set foot in their beloved Anfield despite being a stone throw away. Bit like Celtic love blowing their own trumpet about how great they are as fans
4) Arsenal - The most frustrating team in the world. I would be in a funny farm if i supported them. Have had the makings of a very good side for years now just don't want to make the step up and strengthen where its blatantly obvious they need to. Massive almost comical flair for the self destruct button (see Monaco's 3rd goal)

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Shows you know nothing about the history of English soccer hooliganism in the 70s and 80s.

In that case

The Germans should be eternally shunned for the Holocaust. Expel them from Europe and close all borders.
We likewise should cut all ties with Britain. Some of their actions throughout the centuries were deplorable. Expel the British Ambassador and withdraw ours from London.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:17am
United a distant 2nd! As Mr. Dylan said, the times they are a changin'...
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

In that case

The Germans should be eternally shunned for the Holocaust. Expel them from Europe and close all borders.
We likewise should cut all ties with Britain. Some of their actions throughout the centuries were deplorable. Expel the British Ambassador and withdraw ours from London.

And the Portuguese and Japanese.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:33am

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

In that case

And the Portuguese and Japanese.

Dont get me started on them ladsLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic