You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313314315316317 375>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 11:22am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

LOL league of irelands started alright, hoops fans all deflecting from the fact their members, yep not casual fans or hangers on but club members, are in fact tramps. Punched a steward too I believe, so stop defending them and ban them.
I’d hope we would in a similar situation but you never know, I’d not be defending the tools anyhow.
Not defending anyone, bang out of order being on the pitch, as were the the City fans. Not sure Bohs fans can lecture any fans of behaviour up there, at least their fans got sentenced for their sins.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 11:25am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

LOL league of irelands started alright, hoops fans all deflecting from the fact their members, yep not casual fans or hangers on but club members, are in fact tramps. Punched a steward too I believe, so stop defending them and ban them.
I’d hope we would in a similar situation but you never know, I’d not be defending the tools anyhow.
With the reputation they have they were under stewarded. There was one lad on the pitch for about 3 mins when rovers scored filming himself. He should have been clipped. But let was a minority like I say. No issue with the rest of the rovers fans.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 11:37am
oh I’m not ever going to argue bohs don’t have gobsh*tes making life difficult, we’ve all got that problem unfortunately. I would like to see clubs identifying and banning these clowns though. Watch loi should make that easier too.
Was one of them really actually filming himself on the pitch??!!!LOLConfused
No Pasaran!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 12:03pm
5,000 in Turners cross last night yet a lot of today’s papers won’t bother with a report. 34 yrs since we last one at the cross and 29 years since we last one in Cork. Unbelievable performance from the team and the 70 or so fans who outsung the 4,900.

Most of our fans weren’t born when we last won there🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

The fkucwits who got onto the pitch after Dylans goal are not needed or wanted at Rovers . Stay away ya effin retards . 
About 30 wee tramps dragging Rovers down or are they ? Rovers social media said they are proud of each and everyone of the fans🤔not sure what your on about ‘storm’ . A bit of wind. If we don’t play in those conditions in Ireland there’s be no league.

If met Eireann are naming rain showers think Im being reasonable. You are more than welcome to use my comments re the idiots as a barometer if the social meeja stuff aint to your liking . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2022 at 10:32pm
Drogs had a few passages of play mainly first half where they looked threatening- particularly one attack where they looked like brazil cutting through us Clap , looked fab tbh. Other than that we were never in danger of dropping points and in truth should have had two or three more goals . Jack was at his majestic best and Andy is finding his feet quickly enough at Rovers . Danny and Dylan were fantastic and Hoar had a cracker of a game . No one had a bad game and three points merited . 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 4:59am
Byrne's pass to Gannon was quality. His goal wasn't bad either.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 1:20pm
Could be wrong but it looks like all our allocation of tickets Pats away ( 800 ) have gone to members . If thats the case then Bohs away is a gonner for me as well as Im a lowly season ticket holder . Have not missed either of those fixtures for a long time and this will probably sound the death knell for my away games . Ah sure theres plenty of young lads now to take the place of old coonts like me . Sad tho. 
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 1:25pm
They went on sale to season ticket holders 20 minutes ago, still available 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

They went on sale to season ticket holders 20 minutes ago, still available 

Fair play to you . Unfortunately I was too late - all sold out . Glad to see tho that a few were kept over for season ticket holders - maybe my away days are not done yet Smile . 
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 12:51pm
Yous where given 1150 fwiw
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 3:08pm

Could be wrong but it looks like all our allocation of tickets Pats away ( 800 ) have gone to members . If thats the case then Bohs away is a gonner for me as well as Im a lowly season ticket holder . Have not missed either of those fixtures for a long time and this will probably sound the death knell for my away games . Ah sure theres plenty of young lads now to take the place of old coonts like me . Sad tho. 

What age are ya? I got the vibe that you were a youngfella yourself 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 6:28am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

What age are ya? I got the vibe that you were a youngfella yourself 

In me sixties - was there any forum / Rovers fans there last night . I gather we were very wasteful with our opportunities to score . 6 fkucin points gone with only four games played is worrying . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 6:31am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

800 is the word I got. Must have been packed in with the shed end limited these days . Tickets available online were gone in about ten minutes . 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 8:45am

800 is the word I got. Must have been packed in with the shed end limited these days . Tickets available online were gone in about ten minutes . 

Nothing limited about Richmond last night, the place was packed to the rafters. 

Big three points. Rovers are a very good side to be fair. Good in possession and have huge strength in depth.

They have a weakness though, a lot of egos in the middle of the park 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 9:20am
For a good player, Sean Hoare has been shaky this season. He's usually good with the ball too but he's been poor enough in that aspect too.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Nothing limited about Richmond last night, the place was packed to the rafters. 

Big three points. Rovers are a very good side to be fair. Good in possession and have huge strength in depth.

They have a weakness though, a lot of egos in the middle of the park 

Thanks  and fair play Pats for that allocation - thought when the shed was dismantled that ends allocation was gonna be cut . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 10:49am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

For a good player, Sean Hoare has been shaky this season. He's usually good with the ball too but he's been poor enough in that aspect too.

Dont think that playing out from the back " all the time " suits Sean . He gets flustered when we are pressed and I think it was the Presidents Cup when AM saved his blushes a few times . On his day tho he is ok imo. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313314315316317 375>
  Share Topic