Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303304305306307 374>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Based on a previous post by yourself, Derry City fans were not allowed into Tallaght? But that was the FAI?

You lot aren’t allowed into Dundalk but its Dundalk not allowing you in case you sing songs?

Ooooooooooohhhh LOL . Little acidy there Sham . Reads like a nasty little effort from one of the bozo cretins if you ask me . See ya . 

LOLLOL
You forgot “Be strong rovers, keep on hooping, we are rovers” 
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:12am

Based on a previous post by yourself, Derry City fans were not allowed into Tallaght? But that was the FAI?

You lot aren’t allowed into Dundalk but its Dundalk not allowing you in case you sing songs?

Ooooooooooohhhh LOL . Little acidy there Sham . Reads like a nasty little effort from one of the bozo cretins if you ask me . See ya . 
Well I didn’t ask you, merely calling out your nonsense. As for acidity, you should well know from your time under another guise that I no longer have an LOI team and also that I certainly have no love for Dundalk.

And I fail to see any nastiness even if I was a “Bozo cretin”... one would almost think I touched a nerve given the tetchy response..... see ya Wink
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:39am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

LOLLOL
You forgot “Be strong rovers, keep on hooping, we are rovers” 

I did not . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:42am

Well I didn’t ask you, merely calling out your nonsense. As for acidity, you should well know from your time under another guise that I no longer have an LOI team and also that I certainly have no love for Dundalk.

And I fail to see any nastiness even if I was a “Bozo cretin”... one would almost think I touched a nerve given the tetchy response..... see ya Wink

OK Sham,,will take this into consideration and get back to you ASAP. In the meantime smoke me a kipper , I"ll  be back for breakfast. Big smile
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 1:18pm
LOL Love it SSM 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 3:27pm

OK Sham,,will take this into consideration and get back to you ASAP. In the meantime smoke me a kipper , I"ll  be back for breakfast. Big smile
Mr Rimmer be proud of you. I await your considerations to completeThumbs Up
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 4:30pm

Ah your way too good for me Sham, backed into a corner and queen taken . Have to sharpen the tools next time . Honestly tho - I was thinking of back in the day when RTID was king on the forum with 20 or so posters at a time dancing to his tune and later Dublin Doc nearly as good , a good laugh or three to be had then. Those two cads were razors in comparison to my attempts to be a bad lad when the mood visits. Holy fkuc im a bore so hey ho - be good to yourself Sham. KOH -WAR- BE STRONG HOOPS . Winnnnnning Wink . 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 4:56pm

Ah your way too good for me Sham, backed into a corner and queen taken . Have to sharpen the tools next time . Honestly tho - I was thinking of back in the day when RTID was king on the forum with 20 or so posters at a time dancing to his tune and later Dublin Doc nearly as good , a good laugh or three to be had then. Those two cads were razors in comparison to my attempts to be a bad lad when the mood visits. Holy fkuc im a bore so hey ho - be good to yourself Sham. KOH -WAR- BE STRONG HOOPS . Winnnnnning Wink . 
LOLThumbs Up
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 8:33pm
Pico played 90 for Cape Verde in their 2-1 win in WC qualifier earlier today.. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 1:52pm
Handy one tonight...assume FC Virtue will rest some players ahead of the SF
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Champions elect/Victim fc can’t even sell out 50% of their stadium LOL
But yeah can’t see anything other than a rovers win. 

Edited by 9fingers - 18 Oct 2021 at 1:58pm
HANSSUP View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANSSUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:13pm

Could never understand LOI fans giving abuse about another clubs attendance, especially from an outfit with only one stand!!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by HANSSUP HANSSUP wrote:

Could never understand LOI fans giving abuse about another clubs attendance, especially from an outfit with only one stand!!
It’s pretty easy to understand, rovers gave Bohs no tickets for the derby, tried to justify it by lies and by saying they we’re putting their own fans first…. But their own fans still haven’t bought the tickets. I hope this helps 
HANSSUP View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANSSUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:25pm

Its the dublin originals LOL  or whatever they call themselves, anyway Monday game against a mid table also rans, looking more forward to game next Saturday than this.

Edited by HANSSUP - 18 Oct 2021 at 2:25pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:28pm

It’s pretty easy to understand, rovers gave Bohs no tickets for the derby, tried to justify it by lies and by saying they we’re putting their own fans first…. But their own fans still haven’t bought the tickets. I hope this helps 
When can we expect to see the mural to depict this grave injustice......
HANSSUP View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANSSUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:29pm
3 to 0 for me.

Edited by HANSSUP - 18 Oct 2021 at 2:30pm
HANSSUP View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANSSUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:32pm

Maybe if Rovers were playing a team challenging for the title rather than a mid table outfit it would attract more for a Monday night game. The "Originals" are just not a big enough draw.
HANSSUP View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANSSUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:33pm

When can we expect to see the mural to depict this grave injustice......

Think a poem would be better LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303304305306307 374>
  Share Topic