You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272273274275276 374>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 2:49pm
Fair play to our first team debutant Max Murphy who gold plated his first senior game for The Champions with a goal last night V Finn Harps. Rovers won the game 2-0 with Joey netting the other goal. I think Max is seven,,,,,,,,,,,,,,teen. LOL wan oura that Billy . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Sponsored Links

Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 1:00pm
Jacks back nuff said. 
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 1:40pm
Shame for the players and fans not to be able to celebrate together tonight.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 7:23pm
Whole year messed up for us all thf. What if the dream cup final happens ??. Ours and yours at best in a boozer screaming at a telly ??. Should split the Aviva lengthways , create a healthy gap each end and give the two finalists 7/8 thousand tickets each . Use common sense and keep the fkuc away from each other on the way in . In me dreams I think. 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 10:23pm
So so tonight. Team selection with an eye on the cup. Pats are a strange team, only team Rovers failed to beat Home and Away but lose twice to Harps. With a bit of consistency they can challenge next season providing they keep all their better players.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

So so tonight. Team selection with an eye on the cup. Pats are a strange team, only team Rovers failed to beat Home and Away but lose twice to Harps. With a bit of consistency they can challenge next season providing they keep all their better players.

Yeah reckon if pats get one or two decent strikers in they could be up there.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 5:13pm
Another bad day for our fellow countrymen in their Capital City . Hoops 2 Derry 0 . Safe home lads . 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 6:31pm
I didn't realise Derry can still get relegated.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 7:05pm
watched the second half, awful game. Football with no fans is truly sh*te, rovers must be congratulated on keeping a focus and maintaining performance, impressive, but it’s been a nothing season and I couldn’t give a sh*te about the cup either tbh. Really really feel we’d be better losing to Dundalk and finishing now. Please. f**king awful way to finish up, hopefully we are at a crowds back situation next season? If not just defer it please.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2020 at 4:59pm
Hold fast Billy lad hold fast . Soon enough you will have a full breeze in yer sails and a grin on yer mush . Except of course when we call over to yiz - then its time to drop the kids off at the pool. 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 2:10pm
Over to the north side tonight V Shels to try and finish the league unbeaten . They gave us more than a run for our money in Tallaght a few months back so this wont be easy by any stretch . Gary O Neill is thereabouts according to Bradley and may get a run out . Mon the Hoops. 
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 3:57pm
I think the only way we'll be staying up is if Harps fail to beat Waterford. We're poison at the moment
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 8:12pm
One up, Harps one up...Pressure on Shels
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 9:40pm
15 wins and 3 draws from 18 games aint all that bad . conceded 7 goals in 18 games while scoring 44 times. KOH . 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:31pm
Thanks Rovers for repaying the favour of beating BohsThumbs Up
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 11:15am
Fellow Hoops !!!. Dont think things have looked this good for a long while yeh ??. Present Cup holders and a good stab at retaining the trophy this year plus just winning the league fairly comprehensively it has to be said . AND NOW - Ireland calls , oh yes Ireland has called out to 3 YES 3 of our Champions to come in and maybe do a job for their country . Joy to the world Bradley is King Thumbs Up . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 1:02pm
Back to the cup tomorrow . We kick off away to Harps at 5.30 . Far as I know all the lads are fit so should give FH a good game . Its the cup and always throws a banana skin or two at ya so this Hoop is anything but overconfident . Maybe nervously confident and may visit the sh*tter at about 5.15 just to be sure Big smile . Mon the Champions . 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 11:31am
Pats have thrown their hat into the ring for Danny Mandroiu tho the chatter is we are favs if we want him . May as well put a shout in for the other Danny over there too , better off lad grant ya that Wink . In the meantime our Cup Semi has been confirmed for this Sun with the KO at 2pm . Fkuc this for a game of soldiers - season goes on forever ,,,,,,when yer a Hoop . 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272273274275276 374>
  Share Topic