You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 374>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL What an odd post!

Try not to be so hard on yourself  Thumbs Up . 
Im back.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Ah-FFS Ah-FFS wrote:

LOL What an odd post!

There you have it! From the people that brought you ‘I know what you are, but what am I’ and ‘it takes one to know one’ it’s ‘How to Male Yourself  Look a Dick in the Playground Vol. 3’. It features all your favourite puerile insults that are guaranteed to get your head shoved down a toilet!
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 3:24pm

LOL What an odd post!

There you have it! From the people that brought you ‘I know what you are, but what am I’ and ‘it takes one to know one’ it’s ‘How to Male Yourself  Look a Dick in the Playground Vol. 3’. It features all your favourite puerile insults that are guaranteed to get your head shoved down a toilet!

Your one of the more entertaining gobsh*tes on the forum . Tell me something - are you a woman . You bitch post like one . Anyways , I think your funny . Now run away and play with the girls , Im busy. 
Im back.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 3:31pm
Thanks, you’re not! 
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 3:38pm
Fkucin knew it , storm in a b cup LOL
Im back.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 4:36pm
Another odd post. Apart from highlighting that you are a bit backward, what is the purpose? Is it supposed to be an insult or something? 
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 5:16pm
Ok OK OK ,,,,,you win . Will ya ffs go away . This is the Rovers thread - will ya for crying out loud shag off to the diddy parlour . ( english prem) . 
Im back.
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 9:02pm
Dundalk came to the game late first half and score . Before that we looked ok , mon Rovers 
Im back.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 9:17pm
Before that Dundalk looked ok too, little or nothing between the sides until Dundalk stepped up a gear. And as I type its 2-0
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 9:18pm
Game over now you would think. 2-0 dundalk.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 9:21pm
Gannon having a field day down the right
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:00pm
Hard luck the Rovers . Got to admit Dundalk shaded it and a late draw would have been welcome but a little cheeky . Move on from this bad week . Pats Monday to put us back in the saddle. 
Im back.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 2:56pm

Ok OK OK ,,,,,you win . Will ya ffs go away . This is the Rovers thread - will ya for crying out loud shag off to the diddy parlour . ( english prem) . 
This is the Shams thread,there is a Rovers thread elsewhere on here. 
By the way, I have little or no interest in the 'English Prem'.

Great result last night. Only Shams could win the league in April and lose it by May.LOL
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 3:21pm

Great result last night. Only Shams could win the league in April and lose it by May.LOL

Only a corkie could try and mock the team that are top of the table when his team are going down.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 3:38pm
If for some reason I was ever tasked with making a case against fan ownership this thread would be a good place to start.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

Only a corkie could try and mock the team that are top of the table when his team are going down.
I haven't mocked a single team here, though I have mocked a team's  fans. 

I am also not from Cork, though I am a Cork City fan. I haven't seen much of them in a while, but the few City fans I am in contact with, as well as those on here, were all fairly realistic in their appraisals of how they thought the season would pan out and that seems to have remained. In fact, I would say are being overly pessimistic. City are unlikely to go down, which, of course, doesn't excuse what is likely to be an embarrassing season now, no matter what.

It is also one of the surreal and often absurd things in football that the performance of a team you support makes your opinion invalid on another football related subject. It is perfectly reasonable for me to be unhappy about how are Cork City are doing and to take amusement at Shamrock's hubris. They are not mutually exclusive.
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 4:07pm

to take amusement at Shamrock's hubris.

We are still 4 points clear at the top of the table. You're jumping the gun in proclaiming our demise as much as the imaginary fans who were supposed to be proclaiming us champions last month.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

to take amusement at Shamrock's hubris.

We are still 4 points clear at the top of the table. You're jumping the gun in proclaiming our demise as much as the imaginary fans who were supposed to be proclaiming us champions last month.

As hubris is your default setting, I will continue to take amusement from it. That will be the case whether Shams are first or last.
Very much like Irish fans of Liverpool, it's often funnier when you win.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 374>
  Share Topic