Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 375>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 11:41pm
There only competition is dundalk this season and they just are not the same without kenny. Injuries have not helped them but i just dontthink Gill and Perth are the men to take them to the next level after Kenny. They just dont seem to inspire. 
Sponsored Links

Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 8:30pm
Really looking forward to tomorrow night . Home to Waterford who are an excellent side who can hurt you if your not on your game . Other than Carr and Bolger to be checked over the gaffer has a full squad . Fair play to Jack Byrne getting his POTM award - he has been pure class so far for us and along with the other new signings have really improved us . Mon the Hoops , the nicest gifts come in threes Wink . 
Im back.
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 10:42pm
Dominated the game handy enough and Waterford looked well beaten by half time but we did not make hay as they say . 2-0 with a minute to go after we were wasteful / dominant and Waterford to their credit got one back . 3 points well deserved and others dropping points like hot spuds so cant complain . Just wish we were more incisive sometimes . We are top of the league Clap . 
Im back.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 10:43pm
Ticking along nicely while the big players behind are slipping up..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:07pm
Fab pic on the Rovers W/Site of Jack Byrne giving his jersey from Fri nights game V Waterford to a young Hoop. Great seeing players of any club giving up their time like that . Good man Jack Thumbs Up . 
Im back.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:20pm
Great bit of class shown by him. He'd be trying to find him since the last game as far as I know.

Good results for Rovers last night and they weren't even playing.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 8:03pm
Great results our way all right . Next 3 games are huge - 7 points from those fixtures will be tremendous . 
Im back.
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 6:40pm
Ethan still out tomorrow and so is Bolger according to the Rovers W/site . Will be tough but we will be confident . Always look forward to playing our Derry brothers . Mon the Hoops. 
Im back.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 7:21pm
Derry brothers??? Sweet Jesus this just gets weirder.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 8:20pm
Will the game on Tuesday sell out? 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Ah-FFS Ah-FFS wrote:

Ethan still out tomorrow and so is Bolger according to the Rovers W/site . Will be tough but we will be confident . Always look forward to playing our Derry brothers . Mon the Hoops. 
You must be one of the few Hoops fans who likes playing up there. Too much hassle from the local neds to relax. Ballybofey far better away day.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:37pm
Tickets got for the derby next Tuesday, looking forward to it now.

I'm bringing my little cousin Tuesday, who is a lunatic for Shamrock Rovers despite being 11 and from Carlow LOL

I don't support a LOI club but Shels would be it, if I decided in the morning to start going to their games regularly.
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by Ah-FFS Ah-FFS wrote:

You must be one of the few Hoops fans who likes playing up there. Too much hassle from the local neds to relax. Ballybofey far better away day.

We always get a healthy enough crowd travelling CH . Trouble from the locals but not the fans in my experience . Ah sure - remember Limerick back in the day LOL mad bastards altogether. 
Im back.
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Derry brothers??? Sweet Jesus this just gets weirder.

I have some brothers in Derry - do you mind 
Im back.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:46pm
Record equalling winning run, top of the league by 8 points etc

The Project Clap

Bradzer Clap
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:47pm
Great win.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:52pm
Lads ye have the league won. No doubt about it even at this early stage.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 7:33am
7 clean sheets so far. Huge improvements in defence compared to last year when the defence seemed very fragile.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 375>
  Share Topic