Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 374>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

f**king embarrassing carry on, more people on Rovers FB chat telling them to return to flag rather than praising the twats.  Don't tar all Hoopers with the one brush lads.

Mod Edit- Posts deleted/edited.

FFS FW, you aren't an eejit with zero legal knowledge, you know better than to be throwing stuff that could be expensively damaging to the site on here. 

My own comment on the Shams ''fans'' - you've misinterpreted that as well, my suggestion for a few quotation marks was made to differentiate those little scumbags/schooligans/thieves from genuine Sham Rovers fans like yerself. Any fcukin clown going to a game primarily for a fight or to steal someone else's property isn't a fan, they are just scumbags masquerading under some club flag, happened to be Shams in this case. 

I will absolutely guarantee you one thing, if any of our idiots (and we had a few at Cobh last year) do anything similar, I would be the first here to say so, and completely disassociate myself from them. I know you aren't a hurling fan, but if you want to take a look through threads of any of the past few years, any time the subject of arseholes going to games has come up, I've been far more critical of our own scum fans than anyone else's. 

I made no comment whatsoever on Sham Rovers as a club, I don't think I ever have actually, other than maybe to point out some years ago that they squandered the progress they made under MON, I doubt you would disagree with that yerself. I'll keep criticising scumbags if & when I see fit though, if its all the same to yerself. 

Edited by deise316 - 30 Apr 2018 at 10:14pm
Sponsored Links

ybigeejit View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ybigeejit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 8:36pm

The project seems to be back on track tonight. Rovers 2-0 up against Cork

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 9:21pm
3-0 !!!!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 10:12pm
Back to back clean sheets and 4 points from teams higher in the table. Little acorns. Not surprised in some ways, type of thing Rovers have being doing for years. When you least expect it. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 10:37pm
Rovers were excellent all over the park tonight.  Great result for the project.  Another beauty from Burke too.  KOH.

Edited by Lostandfound - 30 Apr 2018 at 10:37pm
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 9:42am
#FootballLovesUs
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 10:47am
I don't think anyone expected that result after the run they've been on.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 4:24pm
happy for yiz back with a bangThumbs Up seriously I was getting worried about ye but back in the title race just, good luck!
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

happy for yiz back with a bangThumbs Up seriously I was getting worried about ye but back in the title race just, good luck!

LOL
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 9:15pm
Rovers put in a performance or seriously lucky ?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

I was at the game. Rovers got one screamer, and 2 messy goals, City missed a few sitters. Think Rovers wre lucky that City were shattered after Dundalk, but put in the performance to get the points. It definitely wasn't a performance that woudl have beaten City/Dundalk at full pelt.

City missed 2 sitters in the first half (one a great save), but other than that Rovers looked comfortable at the back. Although I think a lot of that was down to City's ineptitude.

Bolger ran the show in midfield, we definitely left the wrong one go in keeping McCormack. Bolger bullied him out of it for the game. The attaching midfielders looked very capable, Burke in particular looked very confident after his early screamer. Up top, is Shaw Rovers main striker? Doesn't look like a player that's going to mount a title challenge
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I was at the game. Rovers got one screamer, and 2 messy goals, City missed a few sitters. Think Rovers wre lucky that City were shattered after Dundalk, but put in the performance to get the points. It definitely wasn't a performance that woudl have beaten City/Dundalk at full pelt.

City missed 2 sitters in the first half (one a great save), but other than that Rovers looked comfortable at the back. Although I think a lot of that was down to City's ineptitude.

Bolger ran the show in midfield, we definitely left the wrong one go in keeping McCormack. Bolger bullied him out of it for the game. The attaching midfielders looked very capable, Burke in particular looked very confident after his early screamer. Up top, is Shaw Rovers main striker? Doesn't look like a player that's going to mount a title challenge
Dan Carr is the first choice no9 and a fair improvement on Shaw, suspended last week 
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:07am

Think Rovers wre lucky that City were shattered after Dundalk

We'd have been even more lucky if we hadn't been playing AWAY ourselves the same night youse played dundalk.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:12am

I'd agree with that assessment, McCormack had a dreadful game which is a pity as he was our top non-Seanie performer last year. Rover good value for their win.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

Think Rovers wre lucky that City were shattered after Dundalk

We'd have been even more lucky if we hadn't been playing AWAY ourselves the same night youse played dundalk.

Alot of our players had 120 mins against Waterford also. 300 mins within a week would catch up with a lot of teams. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:17am
LOL

Poor Cork were a wee bit tired! 

That's not Rovers' problem.     

Edited by Lostandfound - 03 May 2018 at 10:19am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

LOL

No 6 losses is Rover's problem. 

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:29am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

LOL

No 6 losses is Rover's problem. 

Which made Rovers 3 Cork 0 all the more satisfying. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 374>
  Share Topic