You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 199200201202203 374>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

3 of 4 defeats this season down to Horgan. Livid about tonight. Enough games to make up the gap but need a keeper. Going on the beer....

Make up the gap on who? You can't genuinely believe Rovers will be within an asses roar of the title?
Honestly I do, nothing between teams tonight except for the keepers and Dundalk are top of the league. Rovers only 5 points behind with a game more played.Played away to all the contenders. Will have to win nearly all homes games which we are capable of. There will be no runaway winner this season so still hopeful.

Fair enough - they seem well short to me. Playing some good stuff to be fair but they've lost to all the teams above them. 5 points at least behind Dundalk but also (essentially) 8 behind Waterford. Would take some turnaround.
Sponsored Links

Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 12:47am
If we had a half decent keeper we would win this league.
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 9:13am
Flares thrown on the pitch AGAIN.

Lovely banner aswell 😁 Rovers 500 or so fans had 5 toilets, wer stuck over in the Shed with treble that amount with 2 toilets πŸ˜‰

Enjoy the race for Europe
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 1:23pm
The irony of Rovers fans sl*gging off Oriel. Just remember Dundalk are the last team to fill Tallaght, Dundalk PAID to upgrade your facilities at Tallaght and you had a stadium built for you for nothing in a huge catchment area and you can't even half fill it!
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by savo01 savo01 wrote:

The irony of Rovers fans sl*gging off Oriel. Just remember Dundalk are the last team to fill Tallaght, Dundalk PAID to upgrade your facilities at Tallaght and you had a stadium built for you for nothing in a huge catchment area and you can't even half fill it!

Thats more embarrassing for dundalk than Rovers to be honest. Maybe try spend some money on Oriel instead?

Edited by Los Aros - 07 Apr 2018 at 1:45pm
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 6:51pm
Yes Los Aros, getting to the group stages of the Europa League was a mortifying experience that we'll never live down!
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Lovely banner aswell 😁 Rovers 500 or so fans had 5 toilets, wer stuck over in the Shed with treble that amount with 2 toilets πŸ˜‰

2 toilet's for 1,500 people. You don't know you were born..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 6:10pm
The obsessed are back. Truth is Oriel been a sh*t hole for years, disgraceful it remains so.

As for the game, Hoops were terrific but fook this goalkeeper situation. Bradley's fooked up hopelessly on that.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 2:59pm

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

2 toilet's for 1,500 people. You don't know you were born..

Was a great occasion Friday night, pity a small minoirty of your fans let themselves and your club down again! 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 10:07pm
Bohs allocation for friday sold out,how many did you lot give us? Pity its not on the box ,from my point anyway as i'll be out of the country,hate missing a derby but those nice people at the fai gave us 4! I reckon you will win it handy enough weve got a lot of senior lads missing or out of form and the fellas coming in are kids,makes you feel old...
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 8:18am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Bohs allocation for friday sold out.

Is this correct?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 9:32am
Only about 80 left up the club yesterday I was told, and rowfus or sdcc or whoever makes the call on match day protocol say the usual ticket booth outside Tallaght stadium won’t be in operation.dont need the money obviously,I doubt very much there will be a full house

Edited by oldbilly - 10 Apr 2018 at 9:34am
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 9:59am
I think it is on telly
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

I think it is on telly

Eir Sport have it alright.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 10:33am

Bohs allocation for friday sold out,how many did you lot give us? Pity its not on the box ,from my point anyway as i'll be out of the country,hate missing a derby but those nice people at the fai gave us 4! I reckon you will win it handy enough weve got a lot of senior lads missing or out of form and the fellas coming in are kids,makes you feel old...

Eh have you not seen our goalkeepers? LOLLOL
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Is this correct?

I was there yesterday lunch time and there seemed to be a good bundle of adult tickets left, approx. 80-100. We were given an allocation of 850 afaik.

On the game itself I think the scum could have a sandbag in goals (could be better option than their 2 keepers) and be okay. We look okay to the final third but not much else. Not confident at all but not overly fearful either. Anything can happen in these derbies as we all know.
Bohs Till I Die
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Is this correct?

I was there yesterday lunch time and there seemed to be a good bundle of adult tickets left, approx. 80-100. We were given an allocation of 850 afaik.

On the game itself I think the scum could have a sandbag in goals (could be better option than their 2 keepers) and be okay. We look okay to the final third but not much else. Not confident at all but not overly fearful either. Anything can happen in these derbies as we all know.
Yeah got sorted yesterday. 
Handy enough win for Rovers expected 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 12:14pm
Rumours that Rovers are looking to sign Sunderland keeper James Talbot in the Summer.

Edited by Double Maxim - 12 Apr 2018 at 12:15pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 199200201202203 374>
  Share Topic