You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 374>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 12:54pm
Really annoyed with Friday night. 3 points thrown away by Gilchrists stupidity and Byrnes/Grace failure to defend properly. All the hardwork done against Pats and Limerick underminded by this. 3 league defeats this season all resulting from the defensive mistakes.
There will be no run away winner of the league this season and we have a decent chance if we can cut out the stupidity at the back.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Really annoyed with Friday night. 3 points thrown away by Gilchrists stupidity and Byrnes/Grace failure to defend properly. All the hardwork done against Pats and Limerick underminded by this. 3 league defeats this season all resulting from the defensive mistakes.
There will be no run away winner of the league this season and we have a decent chance if we can cut out the stupidity at the back.

Urgently need a keeper too CH.  Tomer is better than Horgan but he's still not nearly good enough, his effort to save the 1st on Friday was awful.  Grace has been otherwise outstanding since signing, terrible mistake and all though it was for the 2nd.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 1:56pm
Trevor out for the season, cruciate. CryCry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

I'd say you are more gutted than he is !
Seriously though, an awful blow for such a talented young player - Mad to think that he tried to play on for a few minutes the other night. Hopefully his recovery can be quick and he can get himself back in time to play some sort of role in the FAI cup final !!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 5:45pm
Terrible news for a talented player.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Seriously though, an awful blow for such a talented young player - Mad to think that he tried to play on for a few minutes the other night. Hopefully his recovery can be quick and he can get himself back in time to play some sort of role in the FAI cup final !!
He is unlikely to make a comeback in his fifties...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 10:26am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

He is unlikely to make a comeback in his fifties...

LOLLOL, I'm gonna become a goalie.  I saw Chencinski in Tesco in The Square yesterday, I wished him well and said "three points Friday please".........he gave me the thumbs up, then dropped his basket.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 9:59pm

As someone who has torn their ACL, the first thing I said when I seen it on the tv was 'his cruciate is gone'. It's hard to explain unless it's happened to you. It's a head fuk of an injury when it happens because although it's fcuking sore you can still walk and kinda run around. Adrenaline and hope makes you think you can play on in the match but deep down you knows its something serious.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 12:12pm
sh*te performance, but ground out the win and a clean sheet.

Plusses on the night, Bolger, never stopped driving us forward even if the movement ahead of him was rubbish.

Minuses, Coustrain is not Rovers standard, I really don't know what possessed the club to sign him.  Byrne can't keep up with any right sided player since his operation, he has less than zero pace. 

We're badly gonna miss Trevor and the folly of letting Madden go while reckoning Boyle is a better optiom gets more curious every game.

How and ever, still in contention but will be pumped by Dundalk unless everyone puts in a right shift on Friday.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 2:00pm

Plusses on the night, Bolger, never stopped driving us forward even if the movement ahead of him was rubbish.

Minuses, Coustrain is not Rovers standard, I really don't know what possessed the club to sign him.  Byrne can't keep up with any right sided player since his operation, he has less than zero pace. 

We're badly gonna miss Trevor and the folly of letting Madden go while reckoning Boyle is a better optiom gets more curious every game.

How and ever, still in contention but will be pumped by Dundalk unless everyone puts in a right shift on Friday.

a sh1t outfit had ye -1 in a treble, pigs Thumbs Down
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

a sh1t outfit had ye -1 in a treble, pigs Thumbs Down

Ah the old bookie buster.........tough titty.  Hard for a Cavan man to cope with not getting a few extra shekels in his torn trouser pocket.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 8:06pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:05pm
That keeper
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

That keeper

f**kin hell

Awful goalkeeping
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:46pm
He is absolutely tripe. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:47pm
3 of 4 defeats this season down to Horgan. Livid about tonight. Enough games to make up the gap but need a keeper. Going on the beer....
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:51pm

3 of 4 defeats this season down to Horgan. Livid about tonight. Enough games to make up the gap but need a keeper. Going on the beer....

Make up the gap on who? You can't genuinely believe Rovers will be within an asses roar of the title?
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

Make up the gap on who? You can't genuinely believe Rovers will be within an asses roar of the title?
Honestly I do, nothing between teams tonight except for the keepers and Dundalk are top of the league. Rovers only 5 points behind with a game more played.Played away to all the contenders. Will have to win nearly all homes games which we are capable of. There will be no runaway winner this season so still hopeful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 374>
  Share Topic