You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 374>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

The piece in last Friday in the Mirror quoting Bradley talking about Joey O'Brien has left big question marks in my mind about him.
Bradley is quoted as saying that Joey O'Brien had the "cigar out" when playing in a practice match among the squad.

What type of idiot uses pub talk language when asked about his players ? Can you imagine Kenny or Caulfield utter crap like that ? If that's the type of mindset he has, he can do one...

Bit OTT.

Besides every second utterance from Kenny is some load of old pony about streets being named after Chris Shields and the likes.
Sponsored Links

Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

The piece in last Friday in the Mirror quoting Bradley talking about Joey O'Brien has left big question marks in my mind about him.
Bradley is quoted as saying that Joey O'Brien had the "cigar out" when playing in a practice match among the squad.

What type of idiot uses pub talk language when asked about his players ? Can you imagine Kenny or Caulfield utter crap like that ? If that's the type of mindset he has, he can do one...

Bit OTT.

Besides every second utterance from Kenny is some load of old pony about streets being named after Chris Shields and the likes.

Obsessed with Kenny are we LOL
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:43pm
Have decided i'll try and support my local team this year a bit more so heading down to see the play Pats in March. Seats are in the West stand. I take it it's a free for all as there's no seat numbers?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Have decided i'll try and support my local team this year a bit more so heading down to see the play Pats in March. Seats are in the West stand. I take it it's a free for all as there's no seat numbers?

Good man Bhob. A few pints in the Scaldron first and then get yourself a slice of Papa Johns for your tea inside the ground. There's no issue with seating really. The Ultras hang out on the side facing the family stand so there should be a bit more atmosphere over there. 
There'll be a lot more craic in the away end that night though Wink

El Puto Amo
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Good man Bhob. A few pints in the Scaldron first and then get yourself a slice of Papa Johns for your tea inside the ground. There's no issue with seating really. The Ultras hang out on the side facing the family stand so there should be a bit more atmosphere over there. 

Thanks for the advice. Will probably avoid the Scaldron, even on non match days it's dodgy as f**k LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:45pm

Well I hope you enjoy it. Even if you end up following them in Tallaght, more supporters coming to the games is good news. Some of the relatively local away matches are a laugh too. I prefer Dalymount (despite the hack of it) to Tallaght. Heading out to Bray can be decent too. 
El Puto Amo
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 5:40pm

Clap
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:01pm

Thanks for the advice. Will probably avoid the Scaldron, even on non match days it's dodgy as f**k LOL

Stay out of the Scaldron, sh*te pints, terrible service and the only thing going for it is it's across from the stadium.

Well done on becoming a Rovers fan lad. Clap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Stay out of the Scaldron, sh*te pints, terrible service and the only thing going for it is it's across from the stadium.

Well done on becoming a Rovers fan lad. Clap

He's only going to see the Saints 
El Puto Amo
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:19pm
Might head down to the Dundalk game tonight, can you buy tickets at the stadium?

Can't access the Rovers page from work.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:20pm
Yes
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:28pm
650 Tickets sold as of this morning, we should have 700odd for this.

Love first away game of season.

Hopefully the toilets are open for us tonight LOL

Edited by Twoinarow - 23 Feb 2018 at 2:28pm
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

If there's one thing you are good at, it's talking sh*t. 
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 3:00pm

Might head down to the Dundalk game tonight, can you buy tickets at the stadium?

Recommend you do, will be cracking atmosphere and some decent players on view and Stephen O'Donnell falling over a lot with an invisible whistle in his gob.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

It was a geniune comment, I hope the toilets are open. Ya know how dying you be for a piss drinking cans watching a game?
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 3:29pm

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

It was a geniune comment, I hope the toilets are open. Ya know how dying you be for a piss drinking cans watching a game?

Use the portaloos that are made available just for dudnalk fans Thumbs Up
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 4:16pm

Recommend you do, will be cracking atmosphere and some decent players on view and Stephen O'Donnell falling over a lot with an invisible whistle in his gob.
SOD best referee in league for years. Disappointing that the media underappreciate him and never bestow on him the accolades he deserves.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 5:27pm

SOD best referee in league for years. Disappointing that the media underappreciate him and never bestow on him the accolades he deserves.

Stephen O'Donnell is still unavailable from an injury he picked up in pre-season.
http://www.dundalkfc.com/team-news-vs-shamrock-rovers-5/

Team news

Dundalk will be without the injured Stephen O’Donnell who is recovering from a calf problem however he isn’t too far away from a return. 

www.ucdsupporters.ie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 374>
  Share Topic