You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 374>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2017 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by KOH KOH wrote:

Caulfield has a lack of class that is embarrassing for Cork. If you can't even be a good winner it says it all about you

Probably the worst timed post in YBIG history.
Sponsored Links

John W View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 10:13am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I see Bradser was sent off during Rovers v Kevins u15 game today. Great example
And a bitchy facebook post to boot
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 12:59pm
Storm in a B cup . W A R. 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 6:13pm
Heads up to all you anti Rovers lads out there . Why not take a punt up to Tallaght Stadium this Fri 8th Sep. @ 7.45 . Ya might witness a surprise result and tell yer friends you were there . 15 squid aint a lot and theres plenty of drinking establishments to soak up a roaster after the game . Just a thought men Thumbs Up . 
ONLY1ROVERS View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 6:19pm
Will both stands be open for this cup game??
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 6:24pm
I have heard yes but dont hold me to it . The person who told me died seven years ago . 
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

I have heard yes but dont hold me to it . The person who told me died seven years ago . 

You should know its your stand after all
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by ONLY1ROVERS ONLY1ROVERS wrote:

Ah just having some fun cup week . Far as I know there will be 2 stands Fri night . I will be up there tomorrow and will let ya know for deffo. 
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 8:04pm

Ah just having some fun cup week . Far as I know there will be 2 stands Fri night . I will be up there tomorrow and will let ya know for deffo. 

As will i, gutted about Burke missing, big loss
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 8:09pm

As will i, gutted about Burke missing, big loss

A tragedy imo . The run in for third spot is still there and of course the Cup . He will be missed all right . Lets hope we can keep that form we showed V the bottlers . Fear no one playing like that. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 8:30pm
Seemingly all the East and half the Main stand will be opened for the final V the six toes . Guess they are losing some of their fans ????. I bet away sect will be as per usual for say the junkies or the bozos - thats an expected away support of about 6/8 hundred coming down from dudnalk . Surely ta fkuc they can muster more interest than 600 for a final ?? . 
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 9:14am

Seemingly all the East and half the Main stand will be opened for the final V the six toes . Guess they are losing some of their fans ????. I bet away sect will be as per usual for say the junkies or the bozos - thats an expected away support of about 6/8 hundred coming down from dudnalk . Surely ta fkuc they can muster more interest than 600 for a final ?? . 

We got 2800 tickets!
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

We got 2800 tickets!

Great? But how many have you sold??
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 1:36pm

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

We got 2800 tickets!

Great? But how many have you sold??

Rovers W/Site saying half the Main Stand will be open for the final . I was guestimating my numbers on that info. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 6:51pm
Just musing over next season lads . If , and it looks a cert now , we lose O Connor to Burnley  how badly will his going effect us . I think his loss could be up there with Twiggy going up north a few years back . One of the best in the LOI at present and will get better over the next few years - cross the water . The louth soap dodgers must have been snortin dried cow sihte to let him come down to us on a free . Good lad and the best of luck to him yeh ??. 
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:24pm

Just musing over next season lads . If , and it looks a cert now , we lose O Connor to Burnley  how badly will his going effect us . I think his loss could be up there with Twiggy going up north a few years back . One of the best in the LOI at present and will get better over the next few years - cross the water . The louth soap dodgers must have been snortin dried cow sihte to let him come down to us on a free . Good lad and the best of luck to him yeh ??. 

What fee did we get??

Edited by ONLY1ROVERS - 07 Sep 2017 at 8:24pm
KOH View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 10:34pm
Considering he's hardly played at all its not going to affect us much but I get your point in terms of potential. Sean boyd could be good next season he missed all of pre season with the shoulder operation ....next year could be a big one from him. I think he's as good as o connor
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 11:50am

What fee did we get??

Word of mouth Im hearing 50k . 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 374>
  Share Topic