Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 374>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 2:50pm
Lads ,,,great bargains to be had for Season Ticket Holders in the Shop at the Stadium till end of Jan . 17 per cent off some really good quality stuff including long winter coats with crest of course at 66.50 after reductions and a lot more too . Worth a visit to stock up for the season ahead Thumbs Up . W A R . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Sponsored Links

EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 3:11pm
After the 4-0 win over Lucan Utd we are at home in our next pre season friendly where we entertain UCD. Game KO"S @ 7.30 . W A R. That game is tonight , Mon 23rd btw . 

Edited by EastStandMan - 23 Jan 2017 at 6:19am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 3:44pm
After last nights game ( 4-1 us ) we are down in Carlow IT Fri night to play Wex Youths . KO for this friendly is 7.30 pm . Handy enough to get to lads so see yiz down there . W A R . 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 9:41pm
Saw a good bit of the first half of the Rovers vs Wexford game, we just have finished training in the IT so I went over for 25 minutes of it.

Rovers were playing some nice football but with all due respect Wexford looked miles off the pace.

Devine has the makings of an excellent centre halve, his leadership qualities and reading of the game are very good.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 11:45pm
Wexford look unfit or just not up to rovers level??
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 8:44am
Paddy Power is giving the bozos 100/1 to win the league - and still , you will see the odd black"n red bedecked gargoyle slipping in to the local bookies insisting miracles do happen . Ah sure ,,,,,,where would we be without the clowns LOL . 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 8:59am
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Paddy Power is giving the bozos 100/1 to win the league - and still , you will see the odd black"n red bedecked gargoyle slipping in to the local bookies insisting miracles do happen . Ah sure ,,,,,,where would we be without the clowns LOL . 
Just like the clown who backed Leicester last year wha
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 9:33am

Anything is possible in our league. Rovers could even go down.
Chips don't bounce
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 10:30am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Just like the clown who backed Leicester last year wha

Hate that !!!!!ready made come back to slap ya down and ya got to take it on the chin . OK BSM - yer right there but FFS ,,,,,,bohs ????. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 10:32am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Anything is possible in our league. Rovers could even go down.

If Rovers go down I would support cricket - I could never stand for that kind of behaviour my good man . 
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 10:43am

If Rovers go down I would support cricket - I could never stand for that kind of behaviour my good man . 

What did you do in 2006?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 8:47pm
He wasnt around then,johnny come lately dont ya know...
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Wexford look unfit or just not up to rovers level??

Rovers just looked very sharp, tried to play the ball through the middle which was great to see.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 9:28am

In King Kenny's first season, Dundalk were 500/1.

A few people in Dundalk got a nice wee profit on each way bets

GreatestLeagueInTheWorld
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 11:16am
Have a good feeling about Rovers this season. We've bought well and there seems to be a little bit of a buzz back around the club for the 1st time in a fee seasons.

I'm looking forward to getting back up to tallaght in a few weeks. I have to admit that I didn't attend half as many gamesq as normal last year due to apathy at the football being played and personal circumstances. Watching that Dundalk euro run also made me jelous and hungry for the good times to come back to Ireland''s biggest and most famous football team. Roll on game 1
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 1:25pm
Good man Zizu, optimistic we'll be more competitive and welcome back.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

What did you do in 2006?

Gave up smokin hashish . I did mean a different kinda going down btw LOL . 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

He wasnt around then,johnny come lately dont ya know...

I used to take your older brothers to task back in the day billyboy,,,,,up around the councils dalymount . Another ""Id rather watch paint dry ""season for the jodi faithful by the look of things . Ah sure carry on with the poetry and rhyming - we all love that so we do . Wan then. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 374>
  Share Topic