You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 375>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Ive decided to not sl*g off the bozos for our first home game as its blatently obvious the poor ***ts are bad enough off as things stand . Last time we played em I stood up Sham , fell on the terrace and ended up with a knee the size of fkucin county wexford , got stuck with a ticket cos some retarded spunk stain never turned up cos his missus decided to drop a nipper a tad early and we got beaten ( criminally ) 1-0 . So Think Ill let good karma do the driving for this one .....
Cry
Sponsored Links

EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Dropping up first game to tell the pikeys to keep the league trophy clean. 

Away end has not been done up yet, so 1 of your 50 fans can clean it themselves
I'm sure that was funny on your head.

His highness may have meant ""in"" your head - which surprises the f.airy out of me as I have been always convinced the only thing in a louth lads head was air . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Ive decided to not sl*g off the bozos for our first home game as its blatently obvious the poor ***ts are bad enough off as things stand . Last time we played em I stood up Sham , fell on the terrace and ended up with a knee the size of fkucin county wexford , got stuck with a ticket cos some retarded spunk stain never turned up cos his missus decided to drop a nipper a tad early and we got beaten ( criminally ) 1-0 . So Think Ill let good karma do the driving for this one .....
Cry

Ha Ha - Happy Christmas to ya Sham and all the lads on the forum . Owe ya a pint .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 6:52pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Cry

Ha Ha - Happy Christmas to ya Sham and all the lads on the forum . Owe ya a pint .
Similar to yourselfThumbs Up
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 10:49pm
Rumoured Michael o Connor is on route to Tallaght .......
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 11:56pm
You trying to get another ban Doc
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

You trying to get another ban Doc
he obviously was and he was sucessful.

Edited by Sham157 - 08 Jan 2017 at 8:34pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 9:15am
Every forum needs a Doc . Wan Doc , get it off yer chest lad Big smile
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 1:12pm
If ya get a minute lads go over to the airtricity banter page for a look at the Drogs team bus - nearly pissed meself laughing so I did LOL . 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 1:15pm

If ya get a minute lads go over to the airtricity banter page for a look at the Drogs team bus - nearly pissed meself laughing so I did LOL . 
LOL Todays bread today
Hoops1724 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoops1724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 3:45pm
Obviously most Hoops know that Barry Murphy departed the club recently and signed for Pats. I was reading a stat yesterday which showed that Baz kept 119 clean sheets for us and was one away from equaling the all time club record and has the most League clean sheets (97). He gave 9 years of service to the club (13 if you include the underage teams etc.) and won the senior POTY three times and the young POTY twice. I for one am sad to see him leave. Would love to see him back at the club as a coach in the future.

Thanks Barry, once a hoop always a hoop
21 League Title's and FAI 25 Cups - Shamrock Rovers FC - Ireland's Number One!
Snowie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 4:03pm
What about when he left Rovers through the back door to play for us?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 1:52pm
Right lads - hear no, see no, speak no, but the Robbie Keane rumor is doing the round AGAIN !!!!. Oh me bleedin head .  
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:09pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 7:36pm
Would love to see the above tbh . On another note the new stand is deffo going ahead and could even be ready for the start of the 2018 season says some suit  - oh those optimistic little darlings . Now for realism ask a bozo when diddlymount will be finished and he will no doubt snap back "" feck off "" proving pessimism and realism do go hand in hand . 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 8:57am
Sean Heany re-signs . 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:44am
Pre Season friendlies start this Fri 20th lads away at Peamount FC"s ground where we play Lucan Utd . Info on the Rovers W/Site . 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 11:16am
I live just down the road from Peamount so I might go to watch this.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 375>
  Share Topic