You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 476477478479480 535>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:17am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by PaddyDaCulchie PaddyDaCulchie wrote:

Potential mess brewing up if Boris is out long term.. No one seems to know who's in charge.

Apparently Raab is seen as the nice quiet chap but definitely not PM material.

And the last thing they'll want is a public handbags during a pandemic.

Raab is in charge.

Did you even read the post? LOL

Raab himself couldn’t even confirm it either. 

What the media are suggesting is the old expression which could happen  - Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians

Gove confirmed it to Piers Morgan even if Raab can't himself, which just probably suggests too many chiefs already
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:18am

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

My point is that he isn’t really offensive, it’s pretend offensive. Schofield isn’t as bland as him!

When he was hacking phones, that was offer. 

I don't get to watch a lot of morning telly usually. Schofield annoys me tho, ever since his When Philip met Philip sh*te. 
He has always been a ****, back since he was molesting gophers.
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:20am

My point is that he isn’t really offensive, it’s pretend offensive. Schofield isn’t as bland as him!

When he was hacking phones, that was offer. 

I don't get to watch a lot of morning telly usually. Schofield annoys me tho, ever since his When Philip met Philip sh*te. 
He has always been a ****, back since he was molesting gophers.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:22am
Johnson won’t be in the job in ten months, never mind ten years! His hijacking of the Tory party will be ended with this Brexit sideshow. People are seeing the joke wear thin as his ineptitude rises, you could say getting ill has bought him time in this regard. I expect a genuine ‘one nation’ Tory to be PM by next year.

Edited by pre Madonna - 08 Apr 2020 at 10:38am
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:23am

Utter madness talking about next PMs when assuming he doesn’t die he’ll be in charge for atleast the next decade.

The issue of whether you voted for Brexit or not will be long gone by then too

You asked the question about who is in charge if Boris is out long term so how is it utter madness?

Edited by PaddyDaCulchie - 08 Apr 2020 at 10:24am
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:25am

Johnson won’t be in the job in ten months, never mind ten years! His hijacking of the Tory party will be ended with this Brexit sideshow. People are seeing the joke wear thin as his ineptitude rises, you could say getting I’ll has bought him time in this regard. I expect a genuine ‘one nation’ Tory to be PM by next year.

Have some cereal PM.

His support within the Tory party is too strong, backed by the ERG.

And public support is strong too. 60% of the public believe he’s done a good job with the pandemic.

They’re even trying to organise a 8pm clap for him like they do for the NHS. It’s the most outrageous sickening thing I’ve ever read on the Internet but it’s being flouted about Dead
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:31am
20 new posts you’d swear something interesting had happened but no just the usual obsession with British politics on here.

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 08 Apr 2020 at 10:31am
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:31am
nice to see the health workers with a support message for Boris , Malcom Tucker would be proud
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

20 new posts you’d swear something interesting had happened but no just the usual obsession with British politics on here.

Morning pal. 

Hope you have a great day.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:37am

Morning pal. 

it’s a little bit too hot out for me but I’ll try! Thank you though! Have a good day aswell.

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 08 Apr 2020 at 10:37am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:46am

Johnson won’t be in the job in ten months, never mind ten years! His hijacking of the Tory party will be ended with this Brexit sideshow. People are seeing the joke wear thin as his ineptitude rises, you could say getting I’ll has bought him time in this regard. I expect a genuine ‘one nation’ Tory to be PM by next year.

Have some cereal PM.

And public support is strong too. 60% of the public believe he’s done a good job with the pandemic.

They’re even trying to organise a 8pm clap for him like they do for the NHS. It’s the most outrageous sickening thing I’ve ever read on the Internet but it’s being flouted about Dead
That’s the Tory party he kicked several well known members out of? Conservatives stick together as best they can, money is more important, but his ineptitude, which was ignored at the start of the crisis, has finally been worked out.
 Like Trump, he will always have morons who follow him blindly and loudly, anybody who claps out the window for anything is likely to fall into that category.

The ERG’s job has been done. Once Brexit is over they will only be attempting to stay relevant. A lot of the grassroots don’t like Boris, but backed him in a way that didn’t lead to a full schism. It may take longer than I first mentioned, his illness will be a huge boost if he survives, and the **** probably will, but not for too long. He knows that himself.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:48am

Morning pal. 

it’s a little bit too hot out for me but I’ll try! Thank you though! Have a good day aswell.
Don’t you live in England? Or do you just come over for the chain restaurants?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:56am

Have some cereal PM.

That’s the Tory party he kicked several well known members out of? Conservatives stick together as best they can, money is more important, but his ineptitude, which was ignored at the start of the crisis, has finally been worked out.
 Like Trump, he will always have morons who follow him blindly and loudly, anybody who claps out the window for anything is likely to fall into that category.

The ERG’s job has been done. Once Brexit is over they will only be attempting to stay relevant. A lot of the grassroots don’t like Boris, but backed him in a way that didn’t lead to a full schism. It may take longer than I first mentioned, his illness will be a huge boost if he survives, and the **** probably will, but not for too long. He knows that himself.

There needs to be a half competent person with a decent amount of public backing in order for it to happen, which there isn’t.

Sunak’s won support with all the freebies he’s been handing out but he was only brought in to be a yes man in the first place.

We’re in a period where all senior cabinet ministers are idiots with no viable opposition so for that reason alone he will be PM for a very long time 

Edited by coyne - 08 Apr 2020 at 10:57am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 11:01am

Morning pal. 

i’m basically a modern day traveller who lives in both countries and on my travels i visit a certain restaurant chain and I’m hoping to visit them all one day so far I’ve a good few done including as far North as Perth and as far South as Plymouth and I’ve also visited your local restaurant near Hitchin. Unfortunately this Coronavirus might scupper my plans.

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 08 Apr 2020 at 11:02am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 11:20am

Have some cereal PM.

There needs to be a half competent person with a decent amount of public backing in order for it to happen, which there isn’t.

Sunak’s won support with all the freebies he’s been handing out but he was only brought in to be a yes man in the first place.

We’re in a period where all senior cabinet ministers are idiots with no viable opposition so for that reason alone he will be PM for a very long time 

Who appointed the cabinet? The next leader will likely come from outside the current cabinet .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 11:22am

Morning pal. 

i’m basically a modern day traveller who lives in both countries and on my travels i visit a certain restaurant chain and I’m hoping to visit them all one day so far I’ve a good few done including as far North as Perth and as far South as Plymouth and I’ve also visited your local restaurant near Hitchin. Unfortunately this Coronavirus might scupper my plans.
LOL
I remember reading the Wetherspoon’s magazine once, that free thing that’s strewn across the tables, and some old lad was interviewed about how he spends his holidays visiting all of their pubs. 800 odd he had been to and had stayed in all their hotels.LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 11:25am

Astounding, on the UK Politics thread
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 1:24pm

Have some cereal PM.

Who appointed the cabinet? 

Someone who has 60% approval rating of the crisis despite doing a terrible job to the point Trump called it crap.

He could sh*t on a cat and be applauded. He can do no wrong it seems 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 476477478479480 535>
  Share Topic