You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 535>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 1:36pm
Has Corbyn been taking interview advice from Diane Abbott?

He wants to plant 2 billion trees by 2040, that's
100 million a year
270,000 a day
11,000 an hour
183 a minute

For 20 years straight LOL

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Are you not a self confessed Tory supporter?

Was thinking the same

A Tory Voting Shinner to be more precise 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

100 million a year
270,000 a day
11,000 an hour
183 a minute

When Diane Abbott got her figures wrong she owned up. Nicky Morgan, on the other hand, got hers totally wrong and the whole Tory Party tried to convince everybody else they were wrong.

Johnson senior then called the British public thick this morning, or certainly implied it. They are if they vote for his  son, that’s for sure!
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 2:16pm

Another reason to be wary of polls is the 67 seats in which the Conservatives or Labour lead by just five points over one another with two weeks to go.

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 2:29pm

100 million a year
270,000 a day
11,000 an hour
183 a minute

Yes. The official record for trees planted in one day was 50 million in India, in Ethiopia 350 million trees were planted in 12 hours but it was not officially confirmed...
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Was thinking the same

A lot of those nordies from our side are confused lot.  Ask Gerry Armstrong, Rory McEnroe, Sir Brendan etc...
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Another reason to be wary of polls is the 67 seats in which the Conservatives or Labour lead by just five points over one another with two weeks to go.

2500 votes, if placed in the right places , would have swung the election last time. Crazy.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 6:54pm
A Tory majority is good for a united Ireland.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Guppy Guppy wrote:

Was thinking the same

Tory voting alliance voter to be exact. I’m very Simple in my views, low taxes for all. 
Incredibly simple...
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 8:55pm

Was thinking the same

Tory voting alliance voter to be exact. I’m very Simple in my views, low taxes for all. 

Would rather pay a bit more for a fully functioning NHS which isn't being sold off to Americans tbh.

Edited by coyne - 29 Nov 2019 at 9:02pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 12:49am

Was thinking the same

Would rather pay a bit more for a fully functioning NHS which isn't being sold off to Americans tbh.

That’s not going to happen, the main reason is parliament would never allow it. If Corbyn wins i think I’ll stay in Dubai permanently and pay my 5% and do my minimum in the UK to avoid tax. A little bit more isn’t going to fix the NHS, at some stage we we need to realise the NHS isn’t fit for purpose. It was created when folks died in their 50s’, now they’re living well into their 80s/90s. Also a trade deal with the US, is exactly what we’ve needed for years, the NHS needs the drugs the Americans have. Maybe it’ll save hundreds annually having to get the funds together to head stateside. Corbyn isn’t getting into power, dream is non starter ffs. Idealistic nonsense. 

You're not in Dubai so why lie?

It went from Tyrone to Southampton to Cheshire to Dubai. Are you Karl Pilkington?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 11:46am
How have you come to the conclusion that Corbyn is anti Jewish?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 5:49pm

Was thinking the same

That’s not going to happen, the main reason is parliament would never allow it. If Corbyn wins i think I’ll stay in Dubai permanently and pay my 5% and do my minimum in the UK to avoid tax. A little bit more isn’t going to fix the NHS, at some stage we we need to realise the NHS isn’t fit for purpose. It was created when folks died in their 50s’, now they’re living well into their 80s/90s. Also a trade deal with the US, is exactly what we’ve needed for years, the NHS needs the drugs the Americans have. Maybe it’ll save hundreds annually having to get the funds together to head stateside. Corbyn isn’t getting into power, dream is non starter ffs. Idealistic nonsense. 

That settles it! I long thought this to be a parody account.

Trap Junior?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Was thinking the same

Trap Junior?
It was never settled under his previous guise. There was part of me that thought this was the work of a comic genius, but it seems to be just the thoughts of an idiot.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:03pm
He’s before your time and only pops up during GE period like a mole.

Basically in a nutshell he’s a Sinn Fein and Tory voter British Airways pilot from Tyrone who moved to Southampton with his twin brother Eamonn who then moved to Cheshire and is now living in Dubai on over 80,000 salary.

If reading that hasn’t f**ked with your head then congratulations 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:52pm
Everything in the news is a complete and utter lie, created by the Tory supporting news media to try everything to discredit the opposition.

Jews have come out in support of Corbyn saying they don't think he is an antisemite, most recently John Bercow.

Hence, my question to you.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 7:13pm
It's all over several different media outlets, a lot of whom are owned by the same billionare who would be forced to pay more tax in the event of a Labour win, so of course it must be true..Confused
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Was thinking the same

Trap Junior?
It was never settled under his previous guise. There was part of me that thought this was the work of a comic genius, but it seems to be just the thoughts of an idiot.

Christ... I'd never seriously considered the possibility that these could be the genuine views of a real person. I think I prefer my TJ theory.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 535>
  Share Topic